Detailed Diet Plan - Please Give Input

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
All, 6"3" 230, 35yr old, 18 years lifting exp, looking to drop about 15 lbs.

Weights four times a week. Cardio three times for 30-40 min.

My plan looks like this

M/T - 2500 Cal Protein 260/Carb 150/Fat 113/Fiber 42
W - 3300 Cal Protein 266/Carb 310/Fat 123/Fiber 44
R/F - Same as M/T
Sun - Same as W

I am really carb sensitive. Keto diets work wonders for me, but after a while I get sluggish on them. I've literally done Keto diets for years at a time and been happy with how they manage my weight, but I dont feel as mentally sharp.

I am cycling the carbs/cals to keep my body off balance, so it doesn't go into starvation mode.

Assuming I have my training in order, would appreciate any/all advice. Seems like no matter how I manipulate my cals, I lose weight great for about two weeks then it plateaus. This would be my first time trying a carb/cal cycling approach.

Supplement advice also welcome.

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
whats your bf%? your fat intake is really high for not being on a keto diet. 904 cals from fat on M/T/R/F & 984 on W/S. i would recommend dropping the fat significantly probably 50 to 70 grams a day, up your carbs and protein on M/T and up your protein on W. its hard to say because i dont know what you have tried but i would try to shoot for 2700 cals a day(or something close, its a pain in the ass doing the exact same thing every day and not always possible) and go from their.

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
if your dead set on carb cycling you are probably going to have to manipulate your fat intake each day. ( yours are pretty close to the same. ex: high carbs/lower fats ---- lower carbs/more fats

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
whats your bf%? your fat intake is really high for not being on a keto diet. 904 cals from fat on M/T/R/F & 984 on W/S. i would recommend dropping the fat significantly probably 50 to 70 grams a day, up your carbs and protein on M/T and up your protein on W. its hard to say because i dont know what you have tried but i would try to shoot for 2700 cals a day(or something close, its a pain in the ass doing the exact same thing every day and not always possible) and go from their.
Thanks 9ersfan. The fats are mostly good ones, EFA, monosaturated. I'm even counting my Fish Oil in those numbers.

My thinking on the carb count was that since I am so responsive to them, this would be kind of both a calorie and carb cycling approach.

16% bodyfat btw.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
if your dead set on carb cycling you are probably going to have to manipulate your fat intake each day. ( yours are pretty close to the same. ex: high carbs/lower fats ---- lower carbs/more fats
Yeah, thats how it worked out the way it did because I wanted to cycle carbs as well as calories.