Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on 100mg of promag now...and the results are more similar to what I've heard from H-50...lean dry gains with little sides and some recomp and vascularity.

I think you're confusing methyltest with M1T. And yeah, promag and H50 yield pretty similar results (but from people who've tried them both, they seem to prefer H50).

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I thought I should note , Progmag-25 is a ph to Methyl-Test.
Don't forget the 4-chloro on Promag. It's target hormone is actaully 4-chloro-17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3-one (4-chloro-methyltestosterone - much drier, I believe). I guess you could call it "methylclostebol."

I've taken this into account, and have started writing up a list of popular stacks...

Methoxy-TRN/Pheraplex
That was one of my favorites. Best strength gains! This was with the originals, ALRI M-TRN & DS Phera-Plex.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think you're confusing methyltest with M1T. And yeah, promag and H50 yield pretty similar results (but from people who've tried them both, they seem to prefer H50).
nah- Im pretty sure it converts to methyltest (not confising w/ m1t). and dry, modest gains,.. strength are consistant with it. I'll look around, I try and find where it was BK, or someone explaining it (back when H-50 was really big)

And I know I posted something from pubmed about 13-gonnadiene, and the process in which it was created (as an isomer) from the parent progestin.
lol- damn,,. , might take me a few for both.
I also could just be off my rocker :study:

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
nah- Im pretty sure it converts to methyltest (not confising w/ m1t). and dry, modest gains,.. strength are consistant with it. I'll look around, I try and find where it was BK, or someone explaining it (back when H-50 was really big)
Bump to my previous post. :study:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nah- Im pretty sure it converts to methyltest (not confising w/ m1t).
I was talking about mfbb confusing the two. As I recall M1T wasn't dry. Let me know what you find with on propadrol and Promag.

That was one of my favorites. Best strength gains! This was with the originals, ALRI M-TRN & DS Phera-Plex.
I really enjoyed this stack as well. I ran it last fall with just moderate dosages of M-TRN for a 3 weeker and had great results.

promagnon has 1 ingridient difference that H-50 but im not sure what effect that ingredient change does. Hemadrol is according to the lisred ingredients, exactly the same as H-50. Again, good post. I like and appreciate everyones comments, input. keep it up guys!! Learn mor every day here.
promagnon has a different active. Though the compounds are similar in structure, rest assured that means nothing in terms of functionality.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Apparently it is NOT the exact same thing. Bruce Kneller and Bill Llewellyn both have said it is not the same chemically (you can decide whether you can take their word for it). You can compare the two actives yourself.

ProMagnon-25: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3,17b-diol

Halodrol-50: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol

Bill on BB.com: If that chemical name is correct, it is not the same thing as Halodrol. This lacks a 1-ene. It is a precursor to 4-chloromethyltestosterone (a methylated derrivative of Clostebol/Megagrisevit Mono) instead.

Bruce on BB.com: The PPL product is the 4-halogenated precursor to 4-chloro-methyltestosterone while the GN product is the 4-halogenated precursor to Oral Turinabol.
This is the first thing I came accross close to what I was refering about (to the p-25)

Bodybuilding.com - Big Cat - In Depth Megagrisevit Mono Profile!
Megagrisevit Mono

NOTICE: This information is for entertainment purposes ONLY!

Full profiles on each individual steroid are here.

Pharmaceutical Name: clostebol (as acetate)
Chemical structure: 4-chloro-androst-4-en-3-one,17b-ol
Molecular weight of base: 322.8741
Molecular weight of ester: 60.0524 (acetic acid, 2 carbons)

Effective dose: 20-50 mg/day
Average Street-price: $5-7 for a vial of megagrisevit mono (1.5 ml)
Available Doses: 15 mg tabs or 10 mg/1.5 ml injections

Characteristics:

Steranabol is no longer made and cannot be found under this name anywhere. If you do find it under that name, consider it a fake. Steranabol is confusing as well, because Farmitalia still makes steranabol Depot and steranabol Ritardo, but both of those are forms of the nandrolone derivative oxabolone cypionate (see profile on Steranabol). The active ingredient, clostebol acetate is still found in the German product Megagrisevit Mono however, but since that's a little long to pronounce, its either referred to as steranabol or by its pharmaceutical name, clostebol.

Structurally, clostebol is simply testosterone with an added chloro group at the 4-position. In itself quite ingenious. I mean you see all sorts of structural alterations to prevent a steroid from interacting with enzymes, but none as simple as this. By putting a structural alterations right on top of the 4-position, it cannot be 5-alpha reduced to dihydrotestosterone, thereby limiting a more androgenic form in androgen specific tissue like scalp, prostate and skin. And so of course, avoiding all problems associated with DHT formation like extreme cases of acne and serious hair loss. But it also prevent aromatization, so no estrogen is formed. That limits fat gain, bloat and the risk of breast growth in men (gyno). Needless to say of course that eliminating the stronger androgenic and all of the estrogenic components, this steroid is nowhere near as potent as its parent, testosterone. But you have to admit the beauty of it. Why use testosterone if you are only going to stack it with fortunes worth of arimidex and finasteride to block estrogen and DHT, if you can just take clostebol and be done with it? I mean if you are going to screw around and mess up the strongest anabolic, do us all a favour and just use this stuff. If you really can't take the side-effects and still want to use a steroid. Although I must say I loathe such people. Either you take it like man and accept the risk, go for the gains and get from it what you can, or you can't tolerate the risk, and then you should just stay away from all steroids. Period. I hate those "I want it all and don't want to pay for it" type of people.
Ok,.. so a little contradiction here,.. but like I said, I could be wrong :p

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about I say it is a methylated derivative of clostebol?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the clutter,.. THIS is what I was looking for...

Wow Gaspari. - Bodybuilding.com Forums post #27
Uhm...no.

Pro Magnon 25 by PPL is 25mg per cap of this -

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3,17b-diol

Halodrol-50 by GN is 50mg per tab of this -

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol

This is like comparing test to dbol. The PPL product is the 4-halogenated precursor to 4-chloro-methyltestosterone while the GN product is the 4-halogenated precursor to Oral Turinabol.

You are comparing apples and oranges here.

I know the owners of both PPL and GN personally. Both people are great guys and very honest but both are separate companies that have nothing to do with each other.

Both products are quite effective in their own way but they will cause substantially different types of effects. The PPL product is more androgenic than the GN product. The GN product is has a higher A:A ratio. Neither will aromatize to estrogen due to the 4-halogen. Both probably have intrinsic active properties before conversion to the "active hormone" being 3,17b-diols (despite not having the requisite 3-ketone to bind to the AR optimally).

Both are very good products but they are absolutely NOT the same compound and anyone telling you differently is lying to defraud you or just can't read and made an honest mistake.

I hope this clears things up.

BK

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I made sure to identify the progestins (except propadrol as I'm not 100% if the shoes fit), and added your mention of pro-mag's converting to mtest.
Well, here's the discussion I had when Propadrol came out. I posted part of the study, and I'll post the first part here, and include the link to it. (lol- I am in NO way a smart man, so again, I could have been talking out my arse yet again :p)

Exploring:New anabolic: MAX LMG --> Propadrol

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/54908-exploring-new-anabolic.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found this while looking for information on that propadrol chem that looks like LMG, but claims that it is not..

Gona-4,9(10)-dienes and process of producing the same
Document Type and Number: United States Patent 4167517
Link to this Page: Gona-4,9(10)-dienes and process of producing the same - Patent 4167517

Abstract: New gona-4,9(10)-dienes of formula I ##STR1## where R is alkyl of 1 to 3 carbon atoms and X is Cl, Br, F, N.sub.3, SCN, CN, OH, OR'(R'=alkyl), NH.sub.2, a substituted amino group or a heterocyclic compound including nitrogen in the ring.
The compounds have valuable biological properties, especially hormonal and antihormonal effects, and can be used to advantage in pharmaceutical preparations for the treatment of endocrinopathies and for reproduction control in human beings and livestock.

The invention also embraces a process for making the compounds by converting
3-methyoxy-13.beta.-R-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17.beta.-spiro-1',2'-o xiranes.

first to 17beta-hydroxy-17alpha.-CH.sub.2 X-13. beta.-R-gon-5(10)-en-3-one,

then to the:

17.beta.-hydroxy-17.alpha.-CH.sub.2 X-13.beta.-R-gona-4,9(10)-diene-3-ones of formula I.

Max LMG is 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one
Propadrol is 12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene
Im not a chemist, but it looks like (either in nomenclature or design) for LMG they added an Ethyl??? - hell,.. maybe swapped the placement of the methoxy too.

maybe someone can chime in on IF this above artical has anything to do with anything...
I think where I am tring to go with this is:
Propadrol is to Max LMG what Pheraplex is to Ergomax

That propadrol could be a metabolite (altered or not) of Max LMG ~ the one responsable for the majority of the anabolic activity

Propadrol Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Caps
Servings per container: 40
Amount Per Serving
6-17 dihydroxyetiocholone-3-ol proponate
12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene 15mg

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm thinking about running a m-trn/m-zol/superdrol soon. it would like like this

trn-1234
zol-3456
superdrol-456 10/10/10

what dosages do you guys think should be run on the trn and zol?? i've seen low low dosages and very high as well so i'm not too sure because i've never run trn or zol. pc t will be torm, hdx2, massfx, retain, and probably some fenu. i also have some activate but that might be overkill.
I have a few suggestions here, and if anyone disagrees, please feel free to correct me.

1st, I think you'd do best to start with the Superdrol, then transition into the TRN, and I'd personally run Zol throughout, or maybe pick it up from week 3 on. Also, Piston Pump suggested I drop TRN 1 week before ending Zol, back when I ran the two and i think it was good advice. So that cycle would look more like this:

superdrol (10/10/10) wks. 1-3
TRN* (4/4/4) wks. 3-5
Zol (at say, 100/150/150/150/150/150) wks. 1-6

*If you stay at 4mg you should be ok with the sides, but at 6mg, almost universally speaking, people experience pretty bad sides.

Hope this helps.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I have a few suggestions here, and if anyone disagrees, please feel free to correct me.

1st, I think you'd do best to start with the Superdrol, then transition into the TRN, and I'd personally run Zol throughout, or maybe pick it up from week 3 on. Also, Piston Pump suggested I drop TRN 1 week before ending Zol, back when I ran the two and i think it was good advice. So that cycle would look more like this:

superdrol (10/10/10) wks. 1-3
TRN* (4/4/4) wks. 3-5
Zol (at say, 100/150/150/150/150/150) wks. 1-6

*If you stay at 4mg you should be ok with the sides, but at 6mg, almost universally speaking, people experience pretty bad sides.

Hope this helps.
What is the reason behind why you would you drop trn 1 week

before ending the zol?? Also, do you think this would have me

more shutdown running the s d before the trn? I obviously want

to run a cutting cycle but I want to keep and even add some

mass if at all possible. My diet is 110% on the spot so that is

not a problem. I have alot of supps stocked up right now. I

have havoc(2), trn(2), s d(21 caps), and zol(1) & I have some

transdermal 4ad on the way. I wanted to cut up a bit, thats

why i'm saving my havoc. i would like to use that for something

else as a bulker (maybe 4ad or even 3ad). any other

suggestions?

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is the reason behind why you would you drop trn 1 week

before ending the zol?? Also, do you think this would have me

more shutdown running the s d before the trn? I obviously want

to run a cutting cycle but I want to keep and even add some

mass if at all possible. My diet is 110% on the spot so that is

not a problem. I have alot of supps stocked up right now. I

have havoc(2), trn(2), s d(21 caps), and zol(1) & I have some

transdermal 4ad on the way. I wanted to cut up a bit, thats

why i'm saving my havoc. i would like to use that for something

else as a bulker (maybe 4ad or even 3ad). any other

suggestions?
To be honest, I don’t recall exactly why, but it had something to do with rebounding off the suppression caused by TRN, and not going directly into PCT (probably so it clears your system first). I searched his posts, but can’t find the one. Sorry about that.

Insofar as shutdown, I’d be concerned with shutdown either way you run those 2 in one cycle, but if your goal is mainly to cut, it only makes sense to go with sd first, then harden and define with the trn/zol. I don’t really think one way or the other makes a difference in terms of shutdown, though. And, I can’t stress this enough, but for the love of God, keep the dose of the TRN at 4mg. I ran it that way last time, and using proper pct experienced no shutdown.

By the way, are you sold on doing it with these products exactly? I just started a cutting cycle today that is somewhat similar to yours, but I’m using Hemadrol instead of sd, because, as it states at the beginning of this very thread, Hemadrol (an H-50 clone) is reputedly very mild on sides with low incidence of shutdown, etc. Just something to consider.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
U r the sheet!! great stuff! im a new guy to prohormones and this helped me aot!! thanks man! sticky icky icky !!:head:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahhh freak! way to make me waste my last 20 min of my life reading over this peice of shiiiiii.

LOL NO Sinner this is absolutely great brotha! Awesome that you did this for all the guys just comin in to it.... too bad i allready had all that scribed in my iron lock box of a brain :ntome: lol.

very very very :goodpost: ill see if i can rep

precious_roy

Awards
Great posting! Should be a sticky.

The only thing that I personally take issue with is using SD as a cutter. During the cycle that I ran, the hypoglycemic effects (which you note) were so pronounced I can't see how I could eat few enough calories to cut. Maybe thats more specific to me as in some threads users had mentioned the appetite supression effect. But worth mentioning.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great posting! Should be a sticky.

The only thing that I personally take issue with is using superdrol as a cutter. During the cycle that I ran, the hypoglycemic effects (which you note) were so pronounced I can't see how I could eat few enough calories to cut. Maybe thats more specific to me as in some threads users had mentioned the appetite supression effect. But worth mentioning.
you could still get the same effects of a cut only you have to recreate your diet to suit your supplements, it has very high glycogen storing abilities therefore adding extra carbs during a cut WONT be detrimental since they will be stored in the muscles as glycogen and not as fat. just cant run your traditional cut diet but still VERY good for a cut if you know how to work it.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could still get the same effects of a cut only you have to recreate your diet to suit your supplements, it has very high glycogen storing abilities therefore adding extra carbs during a cut WONT be detrimental since they will be stored in the muscles as glycogen and not as fat. just cant run your traditional cut diet but still VERY good for a cut if you know how to work it.
Correct. Superdrol's diuretic and nutrient partitioning effects are superb, and works great for that dryness and fullness you want at the end of a cut. In my current cutting log, I am planning to start a superdrol cycle 2 weeks before game day to take advantage of these effects.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i have been on a "cut" for about a month now. my diet is perfect right now. obviously i'm going to eat a buttload more on cycle. so your saying just up my carb intake accordingly for the duration of my cycle?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have been on a "cut" for about a month now. my diet is perfect right now. obviously i'm going to eat a buttload more on cycle. so your saying just up my carb intake accordingly for the duration of my cycle?
i would do it slow, like 50-100 grams a day when needed (if you start feeling hypoglycemic) otherwise once you start "feelin" it, usualy a week and a half in, try 50g increases every couple days to make sure you dont put on excess weight but it wont be likely and you will see MUCH more in the strength department by doing so from the added glycogen retention. if you think your puttin on some chub cut back 50g and see if that solves it.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i would do it slow, like 50-100 grams a day when needed (if you start feeling hypoglycemic) otherwise once you start "feelin" it, usualy a week and a half in, try 50g increases every couple days to make sure you dont put on excess weight but it wont be likely and you will see MUCH more in the strength department by doing so from the added glycogen retention. if you think your puttin on some chub cut back 50g and see if that solves it.
i haven't mentioned this on here but i actually have been getting hypoglycemic every once in awhile since i quit taking ap? i guess i might start a new thread and ask if anyone else has experienced that. kinda weird. i'm sure my diet has alot to do with it as well though.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Pheraplex is a progestin??? I was unaware of that. Not doubting you but I don't recall ever reading that anywhere. Certainly doesn't feel or act like a progestin.

Great thread by the way!!:cheers: Reps for ya

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
great thread! I was looking for one of these a while ago but to no avail. This will be a great beginner read, esp if we keep updating with our experience and the newest stuff out!

reps to you thesinner! :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pheraplex is a progestin??? I was unaware of that. Not doubting you but I don't recall ever reading that anywhere. Certainly doesn't feel or act like a progestin.

Great thread by the way!!:cheers: Reps for ya
I'm fairly certain it's not a progestin, although it might have a very low affinity to bind to the progesterone receptors. From what I understand ALL orals have at least a slight affinitity of this nature, but that doesn't make them progestins. The 2-ene products are DMT/Madol (aka desoxymethyltestosterone). Max LMG was a progestin though.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
wait what...DS didn't originate Pheraplex...wasn't that AX?

cause I know Designer Supplements never had a Phera supplement

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ergomax was the original and I believe was actually an ALRI product. Can't remember if ALRI actually sold it under their label or if they just licensed it out to DS (and llater to AX).

PP was the "updated cleaner version". FWIR, this was due in part to the isomers used and if you go back you will see people ask about 2-ene and 3-ene ratios when asking about clones.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Ergomax was the original and I believe was actually an ALRI product. Can't remember if ALRI actually sold it under their label or if they just licensed it out to DS (and llater to AX).

PP was the "updated cleaner version". FWIR, this was due in part to the isomers used and if you go back you will see people ask about 2-ene and 3-ene ratios when asking about clones.
It was ALRI. After they discontinued sales, they repackaged what they had for export under the label "Dominator." The write-up on the "dominator" bottle makes it sound like the product is a sexual aid.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah, that was sold in South America, right? I've read about that a few times.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So is Phera not a progestin? I was under the impression that it was, or at least gave progestin-like effects. From the research I did, I was not able to find what structural features constitute a hormone as a progestin, so I'll be more than happy to update the profile if I can get some sort of confirmation.

wait what...DS didn't originate Pheraplex...wasn't that AX?

cause I know Designer Supplements never had a Phera supplement
DS originated it, but I don't think it was ever released under their label.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's an androstane

Pheraplex tests positive as methyltest. Etioallocholan is the same thing as 5a-androst (delta-2 is the same as 2-ene, but I'm not sure that it matters in this case).

I think SNS Methyl Drol used whichever variation of Etioallocholan/5a-androst that Superdrol did not. Just pointing that out for any skeptics. Go ahead, look it up :study:

EDIT: Just found these as attachments on another post here at AM by French Muscle....not sure whot that is, but wanted to give him credit them :D

Attachments

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm fairly certain it's not a progestin, although it might have a very low affinity to bind to the progesterone receptors. From what I understand ALL orals have at least a slight affinitity of this nature, but that doesn't make them progestins. The 2-ene products are DMT/Madol (aka desoxymethyltestosterone). Max LMG was a progestin though.
Why do I seem to recall that Ergomax / Phera was a pheromone with a high affinity for the AR, not a progestin.
(of course, this could be Erogmax LMG, or 3-ene as opposed to the 2-ene)
Honestly, I dont recall if to make it a supplement, they had to find it in nature somehow,.. :p
Someone tell me Im crazy so I can erase this crazy a$$ post out of existance quickly!! :frustrate :run:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do I seem to recall that Ergomax / Phera was a pheromone with a high affinity for the AR, not a progestin.
(of course, this could be Erogmax LMG, or 3-ene as opposed to the 2-ene)
Honestly, I dont recall if to make it a supplement, they had to find it in nature somehow,.. :p
Someone tell me Im crazy so I can erase this crazy a$$ post out of existance quickly!! :frustrate :run:
Yeah, Ergo was referred to as a pheromone. They called their compound a "pheromone matrix"...I think it may have been claimed to be found in...elephant piss. I think one of the older clones was even called Elephant Max (but that might have been another product).

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Ergo was referred to as a pheromone. They called their compound a "pheromone matrix"...I think it may have been claimed to be found in...elephant piss. I think one of the older clones was even called Elephant Max (but that might have been another product).
Thats what I was thinking,... but,. .I was already making some outrageous claims there, and didnt wantr to further discreadit my name with the whole elephant piss thing :p

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking about this shiat while I was cutting the grass...I think they called their pheromone matrix "Pherabolix".

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
Awesome post. I had been compiling a sort of "scorecard" like this myself, to keep track of what is what, but got nowhere near your completeness and level of detail.

One thing I'll argue with a bit:

Prostanozol/ Orasan-E
Innovators: Gaspari Nutrition, ALRI
Nomenclature: [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol
Pill size: 25mg
Dosages: 50-150mg (Although it is not uncommon to go much higher than this)
Side effects: very few sides. Some users report thinning hair/hair loss.
Reputation: Possibly the most mild of the designers, this compound is rarely run standalone. It is often stacked with a methyl compound for a lean bulk or cut. Very mild, yet easily maintained gains.
This is a de-alkylated derivative of Stanozol (winstrol).
I've read very out of whack liver and lipids from this substance, at least when combined with other allegedly mild (non methylated) substances. I think there is something whacky about the base compound; I know winny also profoundly alters liver and lipids. Anyway, until someone uses it by itself and gets blood tests, there really is no hard data on its mildness. It has a reputation as being mild, but other substances have actual hard data one way or another. The data on this one seem awfully skewed towards the M-1T end of things without the payoff.

-p66

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Hey sinner, could you possibly list in your write-up which steroids are class I and which steroids are class II. The hardest part for me personally when researching the steroids is trying to predict whether the steroid is class I or II. I havent really found much definitive data on this, and I think that it would be very beneficial for most users.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey sinner, could you possibly list in your write-up which steroids are class I and which steroids are class II. The hardest part for me personally when researching the steroids is trying to predict whether the steroid is class I or II. I havent really found much definitive data on this, and I think that it would be very beneficial for most users.
I honestly don't know what you mean by the classes. Can you please elaborate?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe he's referring to their control status.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Class I activity refering to activity involving the androgen receptor. Class II activity refering to activity not mediated by the androgen receptor. Example of a primarilly Class I --- Tren. Example of a primarilly Class II --- Anadrol or Boldenone. Maybe I am mixed up or something...... these are just characteristics I look for in steroids. When I look for steroids that would stack well together I always look for a Class I and a Class II. Maybe I am screwed up and shouldnt look for these characteristics anymore.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not screwed up at all.... cept most people figure classes considering it Androgenic or Anabolic or dry and wet. class I and II are ususally used in reference to controlled substances inlcuding rec drugs......

but choosing your substances accordingly is VERY important when considering your goals and/or stacks.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
so what is Methyl E? i noticed it's chem comp is close to havoc/epi but not only hlaf of it matchs up! so is it a new compound?:hammer:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so what is Methyl E? i noticed it's chem comp is close to havoc/epi but not only hlaf of it matchs up! so is it a new compound?:hammer:
This is by EST (if my memory serves me correctly) it is a Havoc/epi clone. Double check the nomenclature on the site you saw it on. It could be one of two things:
1) They're using a synonym.
2) There's a typo in that site's write-up. (These are actually fairly common).