Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles

Frftrsteve

Frftrsteve

Awards
im starting my first cycle of SDMZ next week and I am pretty pumped after all the reviews that I've read. ive been stuck at 150 lbs for about 6 months and I cant seem to gain anything.

Hugo Danner

Awards
Hey guys,

Took a hiatus from posting and have been training only 3 days/week for the past couple years. Maintained but no gains. Thinking seriously about doing a cycle. I have two bottles of Superdrone and a bottle of Epi that I bought back in 2009/2010 and was thinking about doing the cycle I was thinking about back then - 2 weeks Superdrone with 4 weeks Epi (overlap of one week). But the expiry date is February 2012. They are still factory sealed. Anyone know if they are still good? If not, any recs would be highly appreciated. Looking to put on some muscular gains - like I would have expected from the cycle I was planning.

Thanks!

Hugo

bluetemple

Awards
Hey guys, new to the site, but I really like it! My brother gave me an unopened bottle of LG sciences 1-androstenolone and mostly full bottle of erase. I've been reading about pro hormones but can't find too much consumer reviews/info about this specific product. I want to grow a little bit more but want to know exactly what I'm getting into with this. Any help will be more than appreciated. Thanks guys!

I found the products online if anybody is curious and knows more than me about this stuff,

jbeltmann

Awards
Hey guys, new to the site, but I really like it! My brother gave me an unopened bottle of LG sciences 1-androstenolone and mostly full bottle of erase. I've been reading about pro hormones but can't find too much consumer reviews/info about this specific product. I want to grow a little bit more but want to know exactly what I'm getting into with this. Any help will be more than appreciated. Thanks guys!

I found the products online if anybody is curious and knows more than me about this stuff,

I think you're barking up the wrong tree here bud. Not trying to be a dik but like most guys here, we all had to put in the time to research and learn what we can, much like you need to put the time into the gym. If you start but just using this sites search feature you will find literally find everything you need to know. If not, then try the google machine. Just trying to save you the harassment bc some guys here come off pretty harsh sometimes. Mostly bc they're on cycle :D

Kevin James

Kevin James

Awards
Trenazone, and the new version Dianabolone or whatever it's called...

Kevin James

Kevin James

Awards
sorry.

Any additions/corrections you think should be made, just bump the thread, and I'll fix them when I have the time.
I was wondering if we could add these to the list?

jmiyamoto

jmiyamoto

Awards
Read through this thread; just wanted to say thanks for making it.

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
Defiantly awesome thread good info and helps on research befor my first cycle which is coming soon thanx

ajbogs

ajbogs

Awards
This...is... awesome! Wish i found this thread earlier!

embesh

Awards
I have a bottle of andro mind. it says it expired in this passed June. Its been in the dark in a cool cabinet since I bought it. Think it should be tossed? I did take it because I couldn commit to gym for a while. Now Im on third month back straight. Whatchya think??

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
Is the 30 Day Mass Andro Stack a good one? It has LG Sciences M1D Andro, Form-XT, M-DRL, Creatine/Agmatine, Trien, and GHenerate. Really looking for a good 3rd cycle prohormone stack!!!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the 30 Day Mass Andro Stack a good one? It has LG Sciences M1D Andro, Form-XT, M-DRL, Creatine/Agmatine, Trien, and GHenerate. Really looking for a good 3rd cycle prohormone stack!!!
Well, anything that requires that much stuff probably isnt strong. I know the andro stuff is among the weakest out there.

Just run H-drol or Epi and be done with it.

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
Well, anything that requires that much stuff probably isnt strong. I know the andro stuff is among the weakest out there.

Just run H-drol or Epi and be done with it.
What about SDMZ 3.0? This is my third cycle. All the PCTs I've taken have been crap. Know any good ones?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about SDMZ 3.0? This is my third cycle. All the PCTs I've taken have been crap. Know any good ones?
Yeah,

Clomid, Raloxifene, Toremifene or Tamoxifene

Clomid @ 50mg or less for 4-6 weeks or Ralox @ 120mg for 4-6 weeks or Torem @ 60mg for 4 weeks or Nolva(Tamox) @ 20mg or less for 4-6 weeks.

You really don't need much else to get the T levels back. You could run something like UDCA in PCT to clean up your cholesterol levels and restore liver damage. NAC, Vitamin E and lots of various amino acids are a good idea as well. Maybe add high doses of biotin (10mg) for metabolic help to keep your insulin sensitivity decent because your rate of protein sythesis will plummit in PCT.

This probably isn't the best place to ask, but what have your last two cycles looked like?

And Super DMZ 3.0 is just wreckless. Pick two synergistic compounds and enjoy the same gains with less sides.

At some point, you get diminishing returns from your androgens when you have a ton of them in your system. Your body only has so much insulinase and at this point your receptors are competing for said chemical. If you want to get huge, pumping yourself with more androgen, sex-based hormones is not the answer.

I wont bother telling you what the real solution is. I'll just let you figure it out through research because I'm tired of babying people.

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
Yeah,

Clomid @ 50mg or less for 4-6 weeks or Ralox @ 120mg for 4-6 weeks or Torem @ 60mg for 4 weeks or Nolva(Tamox) @ 20mg or less for 4-6 weeks.

You really don't need much else to get the T levels back. You could run something like UDCA in PCT to clean up your cholesterol levels and restore liver damage. NAC, Vitamin E and lots of various amino acids are a good idea as well. Maybe add high doses of biotin (10mg) for metabolic help to keep your insulin sensitivity decent because your rate of protein sythesis will plummit in PCT.

This probably isn't the best place to ask, but what have your last two cycles looked like?

And Super DMZ 3.0 is just wreckless. Pick two synergistic compounds and enjoy the same gains with less sides.

At some point, you get diminishing returns from your androgens when you have a ton of them in your system. Your body only has so much insulinase and at this point your receptors are competing for said chemical. If you want to get huge, pumping yourself with more androgen, sex-based hormones is not the answer.

I wont bother telling you what the real solution is. I'll just let you figure it out through research because I'm tired of babying people.
So what two synergistic compounds would you recommend that would give me the same gains as Super DMZ 3.0, but with less sides?

My first cycle, I did Epistane for 4 weeks. (2 x 10mg in the morning. 2 x 10mg before bed)

My second cycle, I did Vital Labs Epi 2a3a (2 before gym. 2 at 5 PM) stacked with Halo-V (1 before gym. 1 at 5 PM)

All the PCTs I have ever taken have sucked. I'll prolly do Nolva and Erase Pro for my next PCT.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M-Sten
Tren PH

Run Msten @ 20mg
Run Tren PH @ 80-120mg

5-6 weeks total. Perhaps a bridge but I personally think msten is good for 5-6 week runs. Sten Zine isnt a bad option either but I recommend running it @ 30 (3 caps) rather than 20mg/day for 5 weeks.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M-Sten Tren PH Run Msten @ 20mg Run Tren PH @ 80-120mg 5-6 weeks total. Perhaps a bridge but I personally think msten is good for 5-6 week runs. Sten Zine isnt a bad option either but I recommend running it @ 30 (3 caps) rather than 20mg/day for 5 weeks.
I like his this thread went from talking about banning roids to cycle talk lolol

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Yeah,

I'm new to the forum so I'm not sure if I can ask this but what's a good place for torem? RCs tend to be hit and miss. I've gotten bunk torem from a place before.

timper

timper

Awards
I'm new to the forum so I'm not sure if I can ask this but what's a good place for torem? RCs tend to be hit and miss. I've gotten bunk torem from a place before.
You cannot ask for sources or you will be banned

timper

timper

Awards
I like his this thread went from talking about banning roids to cycle talk lolol
Because this dylanrichter kid keep plopping his damn andro mass stack and DMZ 3 questions in every thread I seem to go into

timper

timper

Awards
Right? Lmao and why is he being told to stack msten and tren when he hasn't even had 1 successful cycle yet..

timper

timper

Awards
F*ck phone lagged hard, didn't even see his post was there :facepalm:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this thread is 10 years old, and lots of these hormones are currently unavailable or hard
to get. But I thought it was worth bumping because there was lots of good info in it.

Was thinking some of you other vets would be interested in adding to this, or starting a new thread

yates84 Jebrook heavyiron Rocket3015 thebigt

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this thread is 10 years old, and lots of these hormones are currently unavailable or hard
to get. But I thought it was worth bumping because there was lots of good info in it.

Was thinking some of you other vets would be interested in adding to this, or starting a new thread

yates84 Jebrook heavyiron Rocket3015 thebigt
I read this before when researching. I'll add a link here which has lots of information and other relevant links:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277121