Designer steroids and prohormones and the heart?

AML

Awards
I have read that phera plex increases the size of the heart in rodents. How would dimethazine or alpha one or D-plex or M14add or M-lmg taken individually effect the heart? Which designer steroids or prohormones would be least likely to increase the size of the heart in people? Also which ones would be the most likely to increase heart size? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

AML

Awards
I realize that. I am trying to find out what androgens are most likely to cause this and which are least likely.

adnscmplx

Awards
I highly doubt that that research has been done given that the ph's that people on this board are using are very new and are used by a small sample of people, and are not used for any legitimate medical purpose. In other words no one knows.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt that that research has been done given that the ph's that people on this board are using are very new and are used by a small sample of people, and are not used for any legitimate medical purpose. In other words no one knows.
X2. correct sir. :veryhappy:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to add that guys who have never "used" get enlarged hearts sometimes.

I know Silvio Sameul, Ifbb pro got a enlarged heart and had to take a year off. Id be really interested on how to prevent and reverse the symptom and likelyhood of an enlarged heart.