Least suppressive designer steroids/prohormones

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello!
Which designer steroid is less suppressive, M-Drol or P-Plex? Are those compounds so suppressive that it's unwise to run even pulse cycle with one of those without proper PCT (SERM)? Dosage would probably be 20mg with M-Drol or 30mg with P-Plex (would less do the job?)..

Do you have any ideas which DS/PH of these is the least suppressive: H-Drol, P-Mag or Protodrol?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A serm is not hard to obtain, but these compounds can certainly be pulsed in a way such that an OTC pct would work, IMO.

Hdrol/Pmag/Protodrol are all less suppressive than Superdrol and Pheraplex.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I know that in United States you can get Nolva or Clomid for your rats but I don't live in USA so that's not so easy :) I may have a chance to get Clomid and for sure I'll obtain it if it's possible, but if not, I have to go with OTC PCT..

BTW, this would be my first cycle, so would you recommend me a pulse cycle with M-Drol or P-Plex (which one would be better choice with just OTC PCT?) or straight cycle with P-Mag, H-Drol or Protodrol (which one?)? How long pulse cycle would be best so I could get out with OTC PCT? And how long straight cycle? I thought that 5 weeker would be good straight cycle but don't really know about pulsing.. Would 6 weeks be okay?

My bodyfat is quite low, so cutting would not be my #1 goal.. I want to gain muscle and strength with just few sides and definitely don't want to totally shut down my own test production...

I thought that my PCT would be at least Anabolic Xtreme Advanced PCT + maybe Lean Xtreme & CEL PCT Assist.. Any thoughts about that? At least many of my countrymen have positive experiences about AX's Advanced PCT and that's available from the store I'm gonna order all that stuff I'll use on my cycle.. When I'm on cycle, I'll use CEL Cycle Assist or something else (at least liver support and something to blood pressure). I'll start loading that stuff about 2 weeks before cycle. And I'll use fish oil (big doses) too, and of course normal vitamins, minerals etc..

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
First cycle id suggest Cynostane or Protodrol -I havent tried but from what ive read i think this may be my way forward

dannyeff

Awards
where are u from, im in the uk and can get nolva clomid easy

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane is not very suppressive either- I have run it several times and shutdown was almost nothing- but research this and any other compound before you do anything or put anything in your body sir

Bowhunternp

Awards
Have you considered the trifecta stack? Great for first time and comes with it's on PCT.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where are u from, im in the uk and can get nolva clomid easy
Finland.

Epistane is not very suppressive either- I have run it several times and shutdown was almost nothing- but research this and any other compound before you do anything or put anything in your body sir
Yeah, Epistane pulse would be my choice but in that store where I'll buy that stuff, haven't been Epi in stock for months.. And that's the other of two stores where finns buys their designer steroids. And one friend of mine has very bad experiences about that another store..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
just pulse Mdrol for 6 weeks.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could do hd for 6 weeks, should see some results for a 1st cycle.. I noticed no shutdown on hd for 6 weeks at 90mg.

SD or PP tho i would definitely use a serm for pct, where with the hd, you'd be fine without a serm.

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
Everyone is different - a SERM may or may not be needed. I completed a 6-week M-Drol pulse (3 X per week) and recovered fine with OTC PCT. In fact, I have never used a SERM for any cycle. Not making a recommendation - you just need to see what works for you.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay.. I'll probably start my cycle at the end of December (I have one tested competition before that, I want to be all natural then.. Just in case) so I have a plenty of time to plan my cycle. If Epi comes back in stock before that, I'll definitely run a pulse cycle with it. If not, I'll run a pulse with M-Drol (3x week, 6 weeks) or a straight cycle for 5 weeks with P-Mag or H-Drol, depenging on about if I want to cut fat then (if I want, I'll run H-Drol, I heard that it's awesome for cutting).

Thanks for answers!

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How do you know you were not shut down? Did you get bloodwork?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know the half-life of Protodrol? I though that if I can't get Epi, maybe I could run a pulse cycle with Protodrol? Some guy in "How to pulse orals" -thread told that he did successful pulse with Protodrol.. Maybe 6 weeks 75mg eod?

You can see that I'm really interested about pulse method :D