Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is a great post! ive just finished a 3 week cycle of m1t, with fantastics results, no side effects or nothing, feeling great!

10mg pday 1st week
20mg pday 2nd week
30mg pday 3rd week

just started by pct with tribulas, im going to take this for 2 week then start another 3 week cycle of m1t but this time with 4-ad, plenty of milk thistle too, and a 6 week pct with tribulas after that, do u recomed this?

20mg m1t 300mg 4-ad pday 1st week
30mg m1t 400mg 4-ad pday 2nd week
40mg m1t 500mg 4-ad pday 3rd week

just want some advise guys on if this sounds good or stupid? just worried bout libido as i reunite with my wife in 5 week, having not seen her in 5 month, my libido is still ok now but keep hearing mixed things that could happen, ive looked searched and searched but keep hearing differnt things, can anyone give me some good advise?

will post some pics on here soon before and after

thanks kris!
:yikes: :gore:

Porty

Awards
Though posted over a month ago, I gotta say that last cycle post has to be a troll...

At any rate, it would be nice if this could get updated! Thanks for the great thread.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Im stuck between another Hdrol cycle or injecting...:think:

Jaysannn22

Jaysannn22

Banned
Awards
i noticed you did not mention Hemadrol but you did mention Propodrol. Any thoughts or feed back on Hemadrol? What other substances is it close to? If any at all?

bulkbody

Awards
Be very careful with that stack! Im sure you know what your doing, but that is a very intense composition that needs to be severley monitored, make sure you have your blood run before you bridge! ANyway either way Good luck! If it works let me know about the sides, and success rate! thanks

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i noticed you did not mention Hemadrol but you did mention Propodrol. Any thoughts or feed back on Hemadrol? What other substances is it close to? If any at all?
AKA Halodrol or H-Drol, amongst many others...

Regginretae

Banned
Awards
I'm new to the site. And I have done my share of supplements HGH creatine arginine. But I wanna take my body and mind to the next level. I strongly believe in steroids I've done my research. Fu€k the FDA and congress with all their propaganda. .... I know quite a bit about all the different kinds of gear out there but im unsure which stack I should start with. I never actually conversed with anyone who actually used. So any info I could get about what kind, and name, I should start with how many week stack, where it's available, and if any what kind of post cycle therapy???thanks for your time and any info you can give me

syrupz

Awards
I'm new to the site. And I have done my share of supplements HGH creatine arginine. But I wanna take my body and mind to the next level. I strongly believe in steroids I've done my research. Fu€k the FDA and congress with all their propaganda. .... I know quite a bit about all the different kinds of gear out there but im unsure which stack I should start with. I never actually conversed with anyone who actually used. So any info I could get about what kind, and name, I should start with how many week stack, where it's available, and if any what kind of post cycle therapy???thanks for your time and any info you can give me

1) READ
2) When you have questions refer to #1
3) Are you trying to bulk or to cut?
4) Do you want to do steroids or ph's?
5) If you are leaning towards steroids, very few people here will give you resourceful suppliers.

mroverpower

Awards
Hi!
Im new to this forum but i have readed a lot of this phs all over internet.So here is the thing.I ordered 2 bottles of ibe epistane and 1 bottle of competitive labs x-tren.I have pcts and cycle supports allready in my hand.

How would you bridge this twos? my stats are 6feet and 187pounds bf~13-14

Im trying to get some dry lean mass about 10 pounds and maybe cut some fat..is that possible?how about the strength gains?my current bench is 360,how much i could add that?

thanks to everyone,keep posting!

hojotogo

Awards
are any of these still legal? is there a list of what is still legal?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as I know, the following (and their clones) have not yet been banned. Some will be easier to find than others though b/c many have been discontinued voluntarily by the manufacturers.

Methoxy-TST, Epistane/Havoc/Hemaguno, Superdrol, Methoxy-TRN, Halodrol-50, Prostanozol/ Orasan-E, Propadrol, Max LMG, M-1,4ADD, Promagnon-25, Oxyguno, Furaguno/ Ortasan-A, 11-oxo/Adrenodione, and 3-AD.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are any of these still legal? is there a list of what is still legal?
As far as I know, the following (and their clones) have not yet been banned. Some will be easier to find than others though b/c many have been discontinued voluntarily by the manufacturers.

Methoxy-TST, Epistane/Havoc/Hemaguno, Superdrol, Methoxy-TRN, Halodrol-50, Prostanozol/ Orasan-E, Propadrol, Max LMG, M-1,4ADD, Promagnon-25, Oxyguno, Furaguno/ Ortasan-A, 11-oxo/Adrenodione, and 3-AD.
Note that none of them are "legal". They are all just abusing a provision in the DSHEA that the FDA used to ignore. They mark the bottle as a "nutritional supplement" so that its not covered by drug laws in theory, but whats in the bottle isn't compliant with supplement laws either. So none are really legal to sell. But the list stxnas mentioned at least aren't illegal to possess either :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that's why I said that the following "haven't been banned" ;)

Gaxiola

Banned
Awards
Hi!
Im new to this forum but i have readed a lot of this phs all over internet.So here is the thing.I ordered 2 bottles of ibe epistane and 1 bottle of competitive labs x-tren.I have pcts and cycle supports allready in my hand.

How would you bridge this twos? my stats are 6feet and 187pounds bf~13-14

Im trying to get some dry lean mass about 10 pounds and maybe cut some fat..is that possible?how about the strength gains?my current bench is 360,how much i could add that?

thanks to everyone,keep posting!
where did you get your bottles of ibe epistane?
everywhere ive looked their discontinued

anabayalic

Awards
I've taken this into account, and have started writing up a list of popular stacks.

Right now I've got:
Superdrol/Prostanozol
Superdrol/Pheraplex
Pheraplex/Max LMG
Ergomax/Max LMG
Methoxy-TRN/Methoxy-TST
Methoxy-TRN/Pheraplex or Methoxy-TRN/Pheraplex/Prostanozol

If you can think of any other "popular" stacks, feel free to chime in, and I'll try 'n' make a new thread some time in the next couple of weeks.
Good post I got to admit cause I'm very into bodybuilding & taking my body past the great gains of proper nutrition,proper sleep & proper liftin routines wich I wuld call myself a freestyle lifter & knw & lift to how my body reacts & tellls me to. Anyways I read ur research & wat do u thnk of ths run I came across & am currently running. Its called Raw phase 1 for 4 weeks( 13-ethyl-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one 25mg) & (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg) I capsule 3 times a day for 4 weeks thn Raw phase 2 (2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 10mg) & (4-chloro-17-a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17bdiol 25mg) 2 capsules twice a day for 4 weeks & thn a 4 week run on a common pct called reset? Thnks for any thoughts on this & feedback as the stack seems great & I'm on my last week of phase 2 & thn I start my 4 week reset(pct). I'm very use to the tren & tht was my secret edge & we all knw wat happened to tht even thou it is stll available to me I wanted to try this new stack & nuthin can compare to the tren but this Raw stack seems pretty reliable...

bigo72

Awards
M1A (Alpha One by CEL) wasn't on the first page. Does anybody have any information on it. Is it wet or dry? Etc.

legion6070

Awards
dosage question on halodrol clone halo-mass 25mg.. "take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule 30 minutes before workout. On none-workout days take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule 5-8 hours later". I typically workout in the morning so, would it be safe to say that taking 2 caps in the morning would be the correct dosage for workout days? I have been taking 1 in the am before workout and 1 six hours later. I read that halodrol 50 was recommended at 50mg once a day of course thats no longer available so any feedback will help. Thanks

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The half life of Halodrol is supposedly a little longer than most other PHs currently on the market. If this is true, you can probably just dose it all once every day or simply take it in two split doses at the same time each day.

I would personally use the split dose method, but that's just me and simply a matter of opinion.

legion6070

Awards
I figured keeping it split wouldn't hurt just wondered what would be best. thanks for the reply stxnas.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure thing, but I wasn't sure that I helped. I didn't say anything you didn't already know :D

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
ok maybe i am blind but could some 1 please tell me under WHAT does PROTODROL fit into ???

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please be more specific. I'm not sure what you are asking...?

It's a methylated androgen (looks to be DHT related). Is that what you want to know?

teamayala

Awards
I have used many cycles and my two favorites where "incredible bulk " and "md1t". The best bulk for your buy is superdrol clones cause u get the best results for your buck. Stack tht wth bcaa 3300 by mhp, up ur mass, dark rage, and dark matter and fellas u will grow like a weed in the summer. Thts a oral steriod with no conversion in the body and u will b mhp strong haha! Trust and trie. If it don't work sumthn in ur training or nutrition is way off wich means ur not ready to push ur genetics cause u havent pushed them yet. Any questions on my knowledge message me but frm trial and error I knw my stff and also u need to b in tune wth ur body. There are obvious signs tht sumthn is workin for you or it is not. Also alot of companies underdose there stff. Reps, eat,sleep,repeat. ..

joed5566

Awards
i got off a dbol cycle two weeks ago and have been taking nolvadex. i still have 2 more weeks of my nolvadex cycle to go but my friend is starting a halotest cycle in a day and i wanted to start.. would it be ok or bad to take halotest and nolvadex at the same time..please let me no thanks.

ajsather36

Awards
you say some of these are for body recomposition. Well i see bulking and cutting as recomposing your body. so what do you mean by body recomposition?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you say some of these are for body recomposition. Well i see bulking and cutting as recomposing your body. so what do you mean by body recomposition?
Losing some amount of body fat while scale weight goes up

crashcrash29

Awards
Epistane and Max LMG stack right now. Strength gains through the roof. Mass gains very noticeable. No noticeable water retention. 8 pounds in 3 weeks lean. Massive 4 hour pumps.

Sides:
Severe Irritability and short temper
Some Depression which is fixed for the day after leaving the gym
Back and Shoulder Acne just now flaring up not to bad though
Extreme aggressiveness in gym
Raised body temp
Lethargy
No sleep at all if taken to close to bed time

chriswerland

Awards
That looks crazy to me man!! If that is real m1t then you are really f-ing yourself with your pct of tribulus. M1t was the most potent and effective PH ever produced. It was as or more effective than Deca, which is an oral steroid. To give yourself only two weeks between cycles on that stuff is nuts. The proper way to do it would be to do a 3-6 week run and follow it with a 4 wk. PCT of Clomid and/or Nolvadex. Then give yourself another 4 wks. before you start another cycle. However, I suspect that what you have is not the real thing because sides are almost a guarantee with m1t. Best of luck to you!

nogichute

Awards
very curious as to why i seem to respond to hd and hd clones better than anything really, and i always keep all my gains? i always run it for 50mg a day for 4 weeks, and never have any negative sides, except its shuts down my sexdrive while im on cycle. keeps me lean and mean!

nogichute

Awards
my pct is always on point. i do one month on one month off for 2 cycles. then take 3 months off after pct, and all that other good stuff!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
M1T IS a steroid.

ninopump

ninopump

Awards
could any one tel the best dosage for H-drol+stano drol stack and when take theme please pleaaaase (i've done research about it but im confused)

(with grape fruit juice?)

goal = lean muscle, hardness +losing some %fat

thank you guys

RickRoss

Awards
Quick question cause I'm super confused, whle takeing 200 mg of test a wk, do you need a anti estrogen to run with the test? Some ppl are saying you do like arimidex and to take it e3d and others say wait till a week or two after your last injection to start with the post cycle and anti estrogen. Don't know what to think or believe