Decabolen/SDNG/H-Drol Pulse Log(unsponsored)

belmont316

Awards
alright guys, i have officially switched to a new routine and will be hitting each body part 2x a week and ill be reducing my volume to about 35-40% of my normal workouts, which are pretty big...

anyway today i hit shoulders and tri's

started out with clean and press

strict form on these

hit some 135x8, some 165x6

then i hit just standing military press

185x3

and then 195 x 2 <--- which is the same weight and reps as my all time record although last time i did it, i did far far less warm up, which i weighed about 215 or so at the time and hittin the sust like a big dawg...

then i did a final set of clean and press 145x like 5-7 or something

then i hit some lateral raises and rear delts

triceps,

rope downs STACK X 3 sets
seated overhead DB xtension 85 x 3 sets (ultra slow ultra deep form nazi reps)

then i hit a little abs, i was really tired today, it was my big day at school and i had about 6 hours of sleep last night and i was rushed in the morning and didnt get a good breakfast.

still managed that big ole standing military press tho!

belmont316

Awards
oh, something i just realized, i thought i did 195 standing military, it was actually

205 lbs :head: thats an all time record

just realized i had a 45, 25, and a 10lb not a 5lb weight on each side.

belmont316

Awards
ok i started this whole thing out at about 198-200 lbs and im at 205.5 today after 20 days [ive decided to go a full 30 days on this stuff] of decabolen and i think my bodyfat has gone down, ill be takin some mid way/after pics soon. and I have been using Nolva to ward off any 'potential' estrogen related sides so all my gains are definately dry (idk that any of these compounds aromatize but i aint takin any chances)since im a little worried about that superdrol in the decabolen.

id say the effective range of dosing of this supp is probably 2-3 caps per day. I havent expierenced any major sides at 3 caps per day other than aggression and the somewhat unpredictable lethargy.

And today I did;

Chest/Legs

Decided to reduce the weight and become a form nazi on this new split ive started. So the weights were not that impressive today. Nothing worth reporting.

belmont316

Awards
hi guys i got some diff pics, they arent the same poses are exact lighting, but i think u can see some improvement?

i dont know, leave some comments, remarks.

:head:

hit some back today, but like i said im on a totally diff routine, going form nazi but i felt really strong, getting good pumps!!!!

belmont316

Awards
well after 3 weeks of this stuff, im starting to get some liver pains and just kinda feel groggy and not so great over all,

which means im gonna start post cycle therapy'n

i never really felt any major sides besides aggression and lethargy, this supp would be impossible to run without stims i think. it just kicks ur arse...

it works id say but overall i think you could get more out of a single supp, and i didnt seem to get as good of results as other people using this product as far as weight that i put on, but it does increase ur strength. i guess i could probably tolerate taking it longer but i just dont think its worth it as far as potential sides/body damage i think theres other supps out there that would yield a greater benefit with lesser damage to your body. im just starting to feel like my whole body is getting run down and its starting to affect my workouts.

I guess everyones expierence is unique but thats been my overall feeling about it. ROUGH STUFF! powerful compound that yields great gains in strength but will definately kick your body's arse, just as i expected it would.

ill take some before and after pics and edit them to be side by side hopefully tommorow or maybe later 2night, depends on if i can fight off another bout of lethargy brought on by this supp, lol.

belmont316

Awards
I did some calculations for a general synopsis of the decabolen destruction cycle(lol):

2-3 caps per day for 21 days
10mg Nolvadex (real deal) per day 21 days

i weighed in at 206 today. which I believe i started the superdrol-NG around 12/23/07

that would make a total duration of this madness: approx

40 days and I was weighing around 196 during christmas possibly a little less.

So I gained 10 lbs in 40 days which is roughly 1.75lbs per week
and I believe somebody fat was lost(hard to say tho)

arms gained .5 inch, for my body weight this is the biggest my arms have ever been

OK im gonna try to take some pics real quick while nobody is home lol

belmont316

Awards
:head:

well guys i ended up dropping my use of the decabolen and puffin up on PPLEX and H-drol only, for about 3.5 weeks after, so that makes what a grand total of like 6 weeks or sum shyt, anyway my final weight was like 205 but i think i did some recompage, major, these pics are taken in the 203-205 range of weight, im on a cut right now, no supps really, major diet overhaul, really pretty strict so im leaning out for the summer, eh im not really sure how much the supps helped as much as my diet did, but, anyway, heres the pics finally. taken about 1 to 1.5 weeks ago, im even leaner more recomped right now at 201 lbs, i feel good. i, feel, good. :head:

belmont316

Awards
um, i didnt really notice any sides other than slightly elevated aggression and libido, never lost my boner. i did lose my temper a few times but that can happen anyway when ppl start poppin off at the mouth, not knowin i got some anabolic pride poppin off myself... anyway. strength didnt go up much, i think if i ate more i could have but really i needed to lose some body fat, it was way too high even for a bulk and i feel like im at an apropriate level for a post bulk, looking forward to my cut actually, sick and tired of people poppin off about my bf% especially all you little 150lb-170lb ankle biters. anyway! lol :head:

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Pictures look good. Your arms look like you best body part IMO. Nice veins in your biceps.