decabolen vs. p plex

dess

Awards
i am considering to run a cycle this winter and am looking at p plex and decabolen. i previously ran a sd cycle and epistane cycle and despite the good reviews they have gotten by others, i didn't really see much as far as gains, i guess i'm just a non-responder. Decabolen seems to be much more potent and going along with that the potential side effects seem to be more severe, which is the reason for my hesitation....any1 have any input?? r the potential results that much better with decabolen?? i am aware that one of its ingredients is sd, and even though i didn't respond to it alone, was hoping i would respond to this ****tail......

gymbo123

Awards
Decabolen looks like pretty strong stuff. I believe it's 3 different AAS - s-dol, p-plex, and I forget the other one. I would try p-plex first and see what kind of gains and sides that gives you before you jump to a pre-made stack of 3 different ones. Hope that helps!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends which version of decabolen you are looking at.

first version is superdrol/pheraplex/promagnon-25 in it. 45mg. most users (even me) think it is halodrol-50 in it, but it isn't. pmag and hdrol are different.

second version is superdrol/promagnon-25. 35mg.

I love the first version. and would recomend that for any experienced user looking for a gread designer steroid stack.

dess

Awards
which p plex clone would u guys say is the most effective?? i guess i should stay away from the decabolen, although i didn't have and subjective sides from the sd my lfts must not have been doing well, because i was pretty coagulopathic, i had a bruise the size of a basketball which took over a week to ago away and i don't recall ever hitting myself.....