Dcp

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
They just can't poof the ingredients into thin air, plcar is a ***** to get so I hear.

papagunz

Awards
In general (formulation question), is a 1:1 ration of TTA:Salvia Miltiorrhiza optimal. Let's say that DCP is out of stock and we are left with bulk options...

If you don't want to answer that, I can completely understand as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In general (formulation question), is a 1:1 ration of TTA:Salvia Miltiorrhiza optimal. Let's say that DCP is out of stock and we are left with bulk options...

If you don't want to answer that, I can completely understand as well.
Taking the TtA without the pyruvate and Plcar you will find to be only marginally effective.

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's kinda messed up that we were told it was shipped out early last week and it's the end of the following week and still not in stock.

I called NutraPlanet who confirmed that the DCP had not arrived and that "this particular manufacturer is notoriously slow with shipments".

Just pisses me off that I could have bought this elsewhere at a more hefty price, but since I was told this would be back at NP soon, I held off. Now I'm screwed.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
That's kinda messed up that we were told it was shipped out early last week and it's the end of the following week and still not in stock.

I called NutraPlanet who confirmed that the DCP had not arrived and that "this particular manufacturer is notoriously slow with shipments".

Just pisses me off that I could have bought this elsewhere at a more hefty price, but since I was told this would be back at NP soon, I held off. Now I'm screwed.
Gotta remember the "O" was this weekend and RPN was there, Im sure you could understand a little delay as its not like RPN is some giant corporation with hundreds of employees, Dsade was probably their and some business needed to be put on hold, and they would obviously want to bring some of their stock to the "O"

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta remember the "O" was this weekend and RPN was there, Im sure you could understand a little delay as its not like RPN is some giant corporation with hundreds of employees, Dsade was probably their and some business needed to be put on hold, and they would obviously want to bring some of their stock to the "O"
We actually didn't have any stock to bring to the O, but we had to pay a buttload to have some overnighted.

We were left with some bottles, some of which I sold personally, and the rest I shipped to Nutra today.

I also got the tracking info from the shipment that was SUPPOSED to go last week, but I was spread too thin to kick some ass and make sure...it will also be there Friday.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
We actually didn't have any stock to bring to the O, but we had to pay a buttload to have some overnighted.

We were left with some bottles, some of which I sold personally, and the rest I shipped to Nutra today.

I also got the tracking info from the shipment that was SUPPOSED to go last week, but I was spread too thin to kick some ass and make sure...it will also be there Friday.
Ha, yessir. I know all about the bottles sold personally! :dance:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha, yessir. I know all about the bottles sold personally! :dance:
I think i remember you now. You were waiting around for something, correct? :)

I really like the new tablet formulation myself. :D

Definitely smaller than the caps which i'm certain would appeal to many people overall.

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is true, but I'm just a grumpy bastard on my cutting diet right now :) rpn still kicks ass and so does dcp. once i get off my period i'll be back to normal. carry on boys!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I think i remember you now. You were waiting around for something, correct? :)

I really like the new tablet formulation myself. :D

Definitely smaller than the caps which i'm certain would appeal to many people overall.
Yes, a few things actually, any idea if it shipped yet?

I couldn't care less about size, after all i take my whole animal pak plus a few extra pills all at once. haha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, a few things actually, any idea if it shipped yet?

I couldn't care less about size, after all i take my whole animal pak plus a few extra pills all at once. haha
Confirmed that my customer in Cali received the DCP today, which means the shipment to Nutra should be delivered tomorrow (I paid extra for 2-day shipping).

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This is true, but I'm just a grumpy bastard on my cutting diet right now :) rpn still kicks ass and so does dcp. once i get off my period i'll be back to normal. carry on boys!
Try some DL-Phenylalanine for a mood improvement and some additional appetite modulation while on a cut.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Confirmed that my customer in Cali received the DCP today, which means the shipment to Nutra should be delivered tomorrow (I paid extra for 2-day shipping).
I didn't order mine through NP

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
Good news: Nutra has DCP in stock finally!

Bad news: I bought them all!

j/k :)

go buy them so we can start on dsade again to make more. :thumbsup:

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
Picked up one bottle this week and will be ordering another next week.

Is DCP going to be carried regularly now or is this the last run?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picked up one bottle this week and will be ordering another next week.

Is DCP going to be carried regularly now or is this the last run?
We're frantically trying to restock raws for DCP. The Olympics really took a bite out of our supply, and now that materials are flowing again, it's a mad dash to secure extremely limited supply.

Hoping to have restocks in both 2-3 weeks as well as the 6 week mark, before Thanksgiving.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We're frantically trying to restock raws for DCP. The Olympics really took a bite out of our supply, and now that materials are flowing again, it's a mad dash to secure extremely limited supply.

Hoping to have restocks in both 2-3 weeks as well as the 6 week mark, before Thanksgiving.
The olympics?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The olympics?
Yep...the majority of raw materials come from China. To demonstrate their control over what was perceived to be an out of control chemical market, Chinese authorities all but made it impossible for anyone to ship anything from around June until now.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
so DCP is here to stay right?

because i keep thinking..this is it..last batch.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so DCP is here to stay right?

because i keep thinking..this is it..last batch.
We are attempting to keep this great product going at all costs. As stated, it's been very difficult to obtain the raws due to certain circumstances. Believe me when i say this product being sufficiently restocked is a HIGH priority in our book! :D

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
We are attempting to keep this great product going at all costs. As stated, it's been very difficult to obtain the raws due to certain circumstances. Believe me when i say this product being sufficiently restocked is a HIGH priority in our book! :D
i sure hope so because it's not often you get a solid product that works!

i got my hands on 2 this time around. just saw it was out of stock on nutra already.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i sure hope so because it's not often you get a solid product that works!

i got my hands on 2 this time around. just saw it was out of stock on nutra already.
We are very proud of the great results DCP has given our customers. It truly is a product that lives up to the claims in every facet.

Glad you were able to grab a few with the latest nutra shipment. :D

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Damn. I can't believe this is working out so nicely for everyone - except me. For me, it's Damage Control Placebo. I'm eating less and gaining weight. I bought three bottles and might have two for sale. :p No thermogenic affect for me at all.. Figures..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn. I can't believe this is working out so nicely for everyone - except me. For me, it's Damage Control Placebo. I'm eating less and gaining weight. I bought three bottles and might have two for sale. :p No thermogenic affect for me at all.. Figures..
What do your macros look like?

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Water weight? Higher sodium diet? DCP + GTE and Forskolin shunk my waist and dropped my fat like no other combo I'e seen. Hard to believe it wouldn't work even a little bit for you. lots of people "gain" water weight on DCP, but end up much thinner after it flushes out.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What does your diet look like overall?

Are you utilizing any other supplements with the DCP?

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
as far as dosage goes..

2 before breakfast

2 before workout?

2 before bed 30 mins prior to the bedtime snack (cottage cheese, pb, ultra peptide etc.)

is there a better protocol?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Water weight? Higher sodium diet? DCP + GTE and Forskolin shunk my waist and dropped my fat like no other combo I'e seen. Hard to believe it wouldn't work even a little bit for you. lots of people "gain" water weight on DCP, but end up much thinner after it flushes out.
Very true. I broke down some of the physiologic possibilites while taking DCP in the following thread to another user that was having issues with apparent weight gain while taking DCP:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/103174-i-m-gaining.html

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as far as dosage goes..

2 before breakfast

2 before workout?

2 before bed 30 mins prior to the bedtime snack (cottage cheese, pb, ultra peptide etc.)

is there a better protocol?
We recommend you start off taking DCP as you've posted here. In time, you can adjust this protocol to see what works best for you in the end. I'll demonstrate one of my typical protocols i utilize for DCP:

8am - 2 caps (30-40 minutes prior to meal)

12pm - 4 caps (40 minutes pre-workout)

5pm - 2 caps (30-40 minutes prior to meal)

9pm - 1-2 caps (30-40 minutes prior to bedtime)

I've utilized this with VERY good effect. The purpose of the increased workout dosing is to encourage increased lipid mobilization while taking advantage of fatty acid oxidation to an enhanced training effect.

The prior to bed dosing is something that really has noted excellent effects overall. I've tried using it this way, and not. I've noted more significant leaning effects having that pre-bed dose in the protocol. :D

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Hey all.. I've been on the Anabolic Diet for a month now.. I use fish oils, multi-vitamin, fiber supplement, Super Cissus and Prime.. I take 9 pills of DCP per day.. High fat, medium protein, low carb... Monday is pushes, Tuesday is pulls, Friday is a full-body workout. I do 30 minutes of cardio Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Saturday and Sunday I take off.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
We recommend you start off taking DCP as you've posted here. In time, you can adjust this protocol to see what works best for you in the end. I'll demonstrate one of my typical protocols i utilize for DCP:

8am - 2 caps (30-40 minutes prior to meal)

12pm - 4 caps (40 minutes pre-workout)

5pm - 2 caps (30-40 minutes prior to meal)

9pm - 1-2 caps (30-40 minutes prior to bedtime)

I've utilized this with VERY good effect. The purpose of the increased workout dosing is to encourage increased lipid mobilization while taking advantage of fatty acid oxidation to an enhanced training effect.

The prior to bed dosing is something that really has noted excellent effects overall. I've tried using it this way, and not. I've noted more significant leaning effects having that pre-bed dose in the protocol. :D
the pre workout and pre bed one..how would that work if there's a preworkout meal or something?

sometimes you know you take some carbs/protein before hittin the gym.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since y'all kind of got my sticky humming...not jacking, but this is a decent intro explanation to what's going on with DCP:

BioCarta - Charting Pathways of Life

Specifically,

Description: In addition to the beta-oxidation of fatty acids in mitochondria, animal cells carry out beta-oxidation in another organelle, the peroxisome. Although the mitochondrial and peroxisomal beta-oxidation pathways are similar, the details differ somewhat. Plants conduct beta-oxidation entirely in peroxisomes and glyoxysomes. Both pathways result in the progressive oxidation and release of two carbon acetyl groups from fatty acids. Although the enzymes involved in both pathways are somewhat different, the chemical transformations of the fatty acids are the same in both. The first difference between the pathways is that the initial substrate in peroxisomes is very long chain fatty acids, longer than those that mitochondria can efficiently oxidize. There is no transport system required for very long chain fatty acids to enter peroxisomes, since they are able to diffuse in. In both pathways fatty acids are activated by the addition of Coenzyme A. In mitochondria, the first reaction of the pathway forms reduced FADH2 that carries high-energy electrons to the electron transport chain, helping to drive ATP synthesis. In peroxisomes, the first step uses FAD as a cofactor, but does not produce FADH2 and does not contribute to ATP production. Instead, hydrogen peroxide is formed, which is then converted to water and oxygen by the enzyme catalase. The lack of ATP generation in peroxisomes at this step makes peroxisomal beta-oxidation a less efficient energy source than the mitochondrial pathway. The remaining enzymes of the two pathways are distinct proteins from different genes, although they catalyze the same reactions. The NADH produced in the peroxisomal pathway is exported from the organelle, long with acetyl-CoA produced, while in mitochondria these remain in the matrix to contribute further to energy production through the Krebs Cycle and oxidative phosphorylation. Once the fatty acid chains are reduced in length in the peroxisomal pathway, they are conjugated to carnitine and leave the peroxisome to be transported into mitochondria for further oxidation to acetyl-CoA.
Individuals lacking the pathway demonstrate the importance of peroxisomal beta-oxidation. In people without the enzyme that forms the CoA esters with very long chain fatty acids in peroxisomes, very long chain fatty acids accumulate in the blood and lead the degradation of the myelin sheath of nerves. This condition was depicted in the film Lorenzo's Oil.

I just picked up a new compound design that will be used in conjunction with DCP to vastly increase mitochondrial beta-oxidation activity, which is primed by DCP. Peroxisomal beta-oxidation + turbo mitochondrial beta-odixation = incredibly lean and healthy.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the pre workout and pre bed one..how would that work if there's a preworkout meal or something?

sometimes you know you take some carbs/protein before hittin the gym.
It depends on how big of a pre-workout meal you plan to eat.

In most situations i'd take the DCP 1 hour pre-workout, followed by that small (easily and precipitently digested) meal 30 minutes prior to your workout.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Since y'all kind of got my sticky humming...not jacking, but this is a decent intro explanation to what's going on with DCP:

BioCarta - Charting Pathways of Life

Specifically,

Description: In addition to the beta-oxidation of fatty acids in mitochondria, animal cells carry out beta-oxidation in another organelle, the peroxisome. Although the mitochondrial and peroxisomal beta-oxidation pathways are similar, the details differ somewhat. Plants conduct beta-oxidation entirely in peroxisomes and glyoxysomes. Both pathways result in the progressive oxidation and release of two carbon acetyl groups from fatty acids. Although the enzymes involved in both pathways are somewhat different, the chemical transformations of the fatty acids are the same in both. The first difference between the pathways is that the initial substrate in peroxisomes is very long chain fatty acids, longer than those that mitochondria can efficiently oxidize. There is no transport system required for very long chain fatty acids to enter peroxisomes, since they are able to diffuse in. In both pathways fatty acids are activated by the addition of Coenzyme A. In mitochondria, the first reaction of the pathway forms reduced FADH2 that carries high-energy electrons to the electron transport chain, helping to drive ATP synthesis. In peroxisomes, the first step uses FAD as a cofactor, but does not produce FADH2 and does not contribute to ATP production. Instead, hydrogen peroxide is formed, which is then converted to water and oxygen by the enzyme catalase. The lack of ATP generation in peroxisomes at this step makes peroxisomal beta-oxidation a less efficient energy source than the mitochondrial pathway. The remaining enzymes of the two pathways are distinct proteins from different genes, although they catalyze the same reactions. The NADH produced in the peroxisomal pathway is exported from the organelle, long with acetyl-CoA produced, while in mitochondria these remain in the matrix to contribute further to energy production through the Krebs Cycle and oxidative phosphorylation. Once the fatty acid chains are reduced in length in the peroxisomal pathway, they are conjugated to carnitine and leave the peroxisome to be transported into mitochondria for further oxidation to acetyl-CoA.
Individuals lacking the pathway demonstrate the importance of peroxisomal beta-oxidation. In people without the enzyme that forms the CoA esters with very long chain fatty acids in peroxisomes, very long chain fatty acids accumulate in the blood and lead the degradation of the myelin sheath of nerves. This condition was depicted in the film Lorenzo's Oil.

I just picked up a new compound design that will be used in conjunction with DCP to vastly increase mitochondrial beta-oxidation activity, which is primed by DCP. Peroxisomal beta-oxidation + turbo mitochondrial beta-odixation = incredibly lean and healthy.
what is it then?

so something from rpn to stack with dcp?

when will the ingrediants be known?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what is it then?

so something from rpn to stack with dcp?

when will the ingrediants be known?
Yep...it is going to be included in a formula that will make the stack the consummate fat burning stack - unbeatable.

We have one more biopathway to hit after that, which will form the complete picture (and also incredibly enhance endurance), but I need to figure out how to make some salt forms.

I just got the word about the new compound, from the engineers, so we have to rely on their diligence to get this completed soon. Everything else is relatively easy to obtain.

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
Yep...it is going to be included in a formula that will make the stack the consummate fat burning stack - unbeatable.

We have one more biopathway to hit after that, which will form the complete picture (and also incredibly enhance endurance), but I need to figure out how to make some salt forms.

I just got the word about the new compound, from the engineers, so we have to rely on their diligence to get this completed soon. Everything else is relatively easy to obtain.
So an ETA of this new to be included will be about 6 months from now?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So an ETA of this new to be included will be about 6 months from now?
6 months max...but most likely by the end of January. Everyone ELSE seems to really slow down during the Holiday season. I plan my product developments to correspond with this time because I end up getting preferential service on everything from synthesis, to sourcing, to shipping, to production, and finally even packaging/labeling.

We're planning on a bunch of things to hit round abouts beginning of January, including a combination Liver/Kidhey/Pancreas support supplement, the ThermoGum, and the new Gut Health Tart Candies for kids.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
6 months max...but most likely by the end of January. Everyone ELSE seems to really slow down during the Holiday season. I plan my product developments to correspond with this time because I end up getting preferential service on everything from synthesis, to sourcing, to shipping, to production, and finally even packaging/labeling.

We're planning on a bunch of things to hit round abouts beginning of January, including a combination Liver/Kidhey/Pancreas support supplement, the ThermoGum, and the new Gut Health Tart Candies for kids.
wow..good stuff.

just got my dcp via ups. one of the bottles was a lil dented..and some of the tablets broke.

i solved the problem by weighin 2 tablets and then measuring all the crumbs to be about that..lol!

hope i dont die.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow..good stuff.

just got my dcp via ups. one of the bottles was a lil dented..and some of the tablets broke.

i solved the problem by weighin 2 tablets and then measuring all the crumbs to be about that..lol!

hope i dont die.
Sorry about that...they had the bottles that we used for the capsules (which were bigger). Since the tablets are smaller, there is a lot more empty space for things to rattle around.

You could always snort it (wow, your nostrils are getting RIPPED!!)

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
Sorry about that...they had the bottles that we used for the capsules (which were bigger). Since the tablets are smaller, there is a lot more empty space for things to rattle around.

You could always snort it (wow, your nostrils are getting RIPPED!!)
i was wondering why there was so much room in the bottoles. i like capsules.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was wondering why there was so much room in the bottoles. i like capsules.
I actually prefer the tablets with this formula.

Having done:

00 caps
000 caps
000 LIQUID filled caps
and now Caplets/tablets

I find the tablets to not only be easier to dose, and more convenient to carry in a pocket, but I seem to be getting more dramatic effects from it - especially considering that every day since the Olympia has been a scarf-fest.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so the tablet version works better?

if i just ordered it over the weekend, will it be in tablets?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so the tablet version works better?

if i just ordered it over the weekend, will it be in tablets?
yep...and we are permanently moving to tablets for all future runs.

No more production delays.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trust me fellas, the tablets are seriously fantastic. I agree with matt that they seem to also have a more pronounced effect. :afro:

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
Trust me fellas, the tablets are seriously fantastic. I agree with matt that they seem to also have a more pronounced effect. :afro:
What differences did you notice you sexy beast?

I used the capsule version a few months ago and was impressed with the endurance I had during cardio.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What differences did you notice you sexy beast?

I used the capsule version a few months ago and was impressed with the endurance I had during cardio.
How you been bud, haven't seen you on a lot lately?

I started taking the new tablets out at the olympia. I noticed increased effects with my pre-workout dosing. My energy has been absolutely phenominal with this run. While i myself am not sure for the apparent increased endurance effects, i'll take it! :D

I've been on just over a week and i'm already down 4lbs.

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
How you been bud, haven't seen you on a lot lately?

I started taking the new tablets out at the olympia. I noticed increased effects with my pre-workout dosing. My energy has been absolutely phenominal with this run. While i myself am not sure for the apparent increased endurance effects, i'll take it! :D

I've been on just over a week and i'm already down 4lbs.
Good mann. School has been keeping me away a lot. I lurk around a lot and read mostly.

I can't wait because the cardio sessions are phenomenal. I'm also eager to give this product a second run b/c I'm not doing a keto diet anymore and carbs have been reintroduced to the diet.

Right on. Thanks mann.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not down any, but you would not believe the absolute food orgy we have been involved in since the end of the Olympia. Both mine and Christine's abs are still in strong.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1