Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:djparty:

can you tell I am excited!!!!!
Not half as excited as I am.

The new production facility works directly with the supplier - so we have eliminated a step, and hopefully ironed out the issues for all future runs, too.

Now, to get more GUT Health 75 count in.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not half as excited as I am.

The new production facility works directly with the supplier - so we have eliminated a step, and hopefully ironed out the issues for all future runs, too.

Now, to get more GUT Health 75 count in.
this is great news, I have heard so many great things, I am itching to try it

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I added a DCP to an order I just placed and was going to use it for just pre-bed and pre-morning cardio. I'm running a cycle (pretty dry cycle) with H-Drol, Epi, MMV2, 11-OXO and am wondering if I will be seeing any noticable water weight (heard some people have a little bloat when using this) considering the stack I'm running. If so, do you think it'd be acceptable to add dandelion root (good kidney tonic) to help control excess water weight? Thanks!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOW! don't you think that is a bit much, FOG?

DCP should def help to keep your gains lean and keep water at bay.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
WOW! don't you think that is a bit much, FOG?

DCP should def help to keep your gains lean and keep water at bay.
Thanks Mace. 'Appreciate it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I added a DCP to an order I just placed and was going to use it for just pre-bed and pre-morning cardio. I'm running a cycle (pretty dry cycle) with H-Drol, Epi, MMV2, 11-OXO and am wondering if I will be seeing any noticable water weight (heard some people have a little bloat when using this) considering the stack I'm running. If so, do you think it'd be acceptable to add dandelion root (good kidney tonic) to help control excess water weight? Thanks!
In all honesty i don't think you will see too much in water retention. I'm going to be running DCP alongside my cycle i have planned in a few weeks. I think you will be very impressed my friend with the results.

You can play around with the dosing a bit to find your sweet spot. I personally like it at 8 caps/day. Taking 3-4 caps pre-workout helps give an amazing energy boost secondary to fatty acid oxidized energy. Keep us updated with you results. :D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty i don't think you will see too much in water retention. I'm going to be running DCP alongside my cycle i have planned in a few weeks. I think you will be very impressed my friend with the results.

You can play around with the dosing a bit to find your sweet spot. I personally like it at 8 caps/day. Taking 3-4 caps pre-workout helps give an amazing energy boost secondary to fatty acid oxidized energy. Keep us updated with you results. :D
Your advice is more than appreciated. I hope to achieve some good results with it, as I've heard all positive feedback from everyone who uses it. I am starting to really slip into the habit of using too many supps again... hahaha... Meltdown, Sesamin, GTE, forskolin, and DCP oughta make for one hell of a fatloss stack, especially with 11-OXO, Epi, MMV2, and Halo. I'll be eating ultra clean for the period when I add DCP. I want to get the most of of it.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I'm ordering Recreate, and am very excited about a fat burner that seems to have little/no impact on my energy levels and normal functionality. I'm sensitive to products that mess with my energy levels, as they are already quite high naturally (and have occasionally spiking anxiety levels... god knows why).

Should stacking DCP with Recreate cause any noticable change in my energy / anxiety levels? I realize every supplement is subject to the user's unique physiology, but I'd like to be as sure as I can before ordering. From both supplement listings, it seems as though I should be fine.

Also, in the past few months I've gotten rid of most fat everywhere but my waist. I'm leaning up purely for health and am not competing or anything. Is DCP gentle enough for non-athlete/competitors? I'm quite active, but have always been very wary regarding fat loss supplements. EDIT: Another reason I'm attracted to Recreate is the reported minimal LBM loss while on it. Will I lose any muscle mass as a result of DCP?

Thank you!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its hard to say, cause we don't REALLY know what is in recreate.

But, you def won't lose muscle with DCP! I LOVE DCP!

DTownTony

Awards
im getting excited to try DCP! Ship already!!!!!!!!:aargh:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An extended DCP Write-up/Recommendation/Q&A to come in the following weeks guys and gals. Stay tuned! :)

:dance::afro:

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I ordered this today from NP and it has been processed. Been on recreate for one month and now next month stacking recreate/DCP/AP

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered this today from NP and it has been processed. Been on recreate for one month and now next month stacking recreate/DCP/AP
DCP and Recreate is getting some good feedback, for sure.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
DCP and Recreate is getting some good feedback, for sure.
yeah i have been taking recreate before BF and then one before gym. DCP is now going before breakfast and dinner but also before the gym with no meal.

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
How about a DCP Extreme with Sodium Usniate included..:cheers:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got my first bottle of DCP yesterday evening through NP, psyched as hell. I am running it with AMS hypertrop-x.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got my first bottle of DCP yesterday evening through NP, psyched as hell. I am running it with AMS hypertrop-x.
Looks like a solid combo!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man, I have a log in the review section. I am looking forward to seeing how they work together. I hear so many great things about DCP that I was thrilled when I saw it was in stock (even for just a minute it seems)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, though, I am dialing in the exact perfect usage of FucoXanthin with DCP, and impressed with the results so far.

We should have a semi-stimulant infinitely stackable burner to perfect the approach soon.

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
Actually, though, I am dialing in the exact perfect usage of FucoXanthin with DCP, and impressed with the results so far.

We should have a semi-stimulant infinitely stackable burner to perfect the approach soon.
I just looked up FucoXanthin just a moment ago. It gave me a huge smile.

...........Some metabolic and nutritional studies carried at Hokkaido University indicate that fucoxanthin promotes fat burning within fat cells in white adipose tissue by increasing the expression of thermogenin.
Fucoxanthin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And so I checked out the protein thermogenin and..

Thermogenin (called uncoupling protein by its discoverers and now known as uncoupling protein 1, or UCP1)[1] is an uncoupling protein found in the mitochondria of brown adipose tissue (BAT). It is used to generate heat by non-shivering thermogenesis. Non-shivering thermogenesis is the primary means of heat generation in hibernating mammals and in human infants. Source:Thermogenin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Was there a product available at one point called UCP?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man, I have a log in the review section. I am looking forward to seeing how they work together. I hear so many great things about DCP that I was thrilled when I saw it was in stock (even for just a minute it seems)
I'll drop in the log and follow along. DCP is an amazing addition to any fatloss stack. Best of luck reaper!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll drop in the log and follow along. DCP is an amazing addition to any fatloss stack. Best of luck reaper!
thanks man, appreciate it. Today is my first day so I am excited for this upcoming month

LoveMeSexy

Awards
Taking 10 a day (4 pre workout and then 2 split evenly througout day) and I'm pissing like a champion, constantly needing to relieve myself - is this normal?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking 10 a day (4 pre workout and then 2 split evenly througout day) and I'm pissing like a champion, constantly needing to relieve myself - is this normal?
What else if anything are you using?

What's your daily fluid intake like?

LoveMeSexy

Awards
What else if anything are you using?

What's your daily fluid intake like?
Drinking around 5 litres of water a day and taking:

saw palmetto
reset ad
sida cordifolia in the mornings one 300mg tab
fish oil
schiff move free - (glucosamine hci 1500mg + chondroitin sulphate 1,200mg = two tabs a day)
ON protein supplement

Stopped venom hyperdrive, special tactics and tx a week ago, which was two days before I started DCP.

My water intake has always been around 4-5 litres per day but the last few days I've been having a more immediate urge to piss.

LoveMeSexy

Awards
Drinking around 5 litres of water a day and taking:

saw palmetto
reset ad
sida cordifolia in the mornings one 300mg tab
fish oil
schiff move free - (glucosamine hci 1500mg + chondroitin sulphate 1,200mg = two tabs a day)
ON protein supplement

Stopped venom hyperdrive, special tactics and tx a week ago, which was two days before I started DCP.

My water intake has always been around 4-5 litres per day but the last few days I've been having a more immediate urge to piss.
I'm alright now. I yesterday added alcar, leviathan reloaded, stopped sida cordifolia and feel fine now.

(Forgot to mention I ran alri tx for 2 weeks, hyperdrive for one month and special tactics for one month, so hopefully I didn't need to take some time off before I started DCP etc)

LoveMeSexy

Awards
Is dcp at its most effective before carb meals? My highest dose (4 caps) is before early morning cardio on an empty stomach, the rest of the day I have 2 before meals but my carb intake is quite low.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why would taking EAA's along w/ DCP pre-workout affect its' ability to mobilize fat?

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
well I'm already impressed... only been on it a week!

the last 3 weeks I've been away at a rather posh manor house doing some training for my job. The amount of food i was forced to eat (at gunpoint, I swear) was ridiculous - typical day would be:

- bowl of fresh diced fruit and a yoghurt
- cooked breakfast consisting of some fried eggs, sausages, bacon etc.
- Tuna/chicken/whatever salad for lunch
- Big three course meal for dinner

and this was every frikkin weekday.

I was still going to the gym, but first week I put on 2lbs, second week i put on 2 lbs, 3rd week I didn't put on anything. Guess which week I started DCP! I was staggered by that...

Now I'll be doing a morning jog on an empty stomach (bar some DCP!) for a few weeks to pay for my sins. Such is life.

vasu

Awards
Why would taking EAA's along w/ DCP pre-workout affect its' ability to mobilize fat?
Bump on this question. I take DCP and Purple Wrath on an empty stomach in the morning before cardio .. is there any conflict there?

also dsade, how much fucoxanthin are you taking along with dcp?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump on this question. I take DCP and Purple Wrath on an empty stomach in the morning before cardio .. is there any conflict there?

also dsade, how much fucoxanthin are you taking along with dcp?
I don't see any conflict at all.

I have been using 800mg of the 10% extract 2-3 times a day, and find it a very effective addition. I am just disappointed that I have been unable to locate a stronger extract.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea when DCP will be back in stock?
there was a problem capping the last run, so they are making tablets right now. If all goes right, it should be back in stock next week.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Shipping out today...should be available by the end of the week!!
been checking every day, a million times a day, please oh please NP, get this stuff stocked soon!!!

dommer

Banned
Awards
need it back in stock

im lloking to finally do dcp/lvr/napalm stack to finish off my cut phase but dcp is out of stock everywhere

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
i am guessing when nutra opens up tomm..it will say in stock. who knows

edit: how long can you take dcp for at at time? just wondering because there's some stacks i wanted to try, i dont know if i can do it back to back... like dcp/lean xtreme, then dcp/napalm.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
when it was in stock last time..a month ago..i was deciding between a cut and a bulk and i thought oh ok in a month it will be back in stock..

should have ordered 1 or 2 then.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why dont they make more or something i dont get it!

i havent even got to try it once yet

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1