dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet is 65% sold out already.

BB.com is also similary down on stock (even at the higher price).

There are a few small retailers that will not open until they receive stock.

The rest is being shipped to the UK to cover an order.

It will take a minumum of 7 weeks for any possibility of restock.

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
I can't wait to get my hands on this stuff. Shipps out on the 11th right? Any sooner?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to get my hands on this stuff. Shipps out on the 11th right? Any sooner?
Labeling will be finished tomorrow, and to Nutra by Friday. They will likely ship on the 11th, as planned.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I am ready to see that big DCP label back in my supplement cabinet.

BTW, do we need to stock up on this, or should DCP be available for the forseeable future?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Dsade, so far I have 3 DCP on the way, currently have RPN bulk PLCAR and LCLT. I would like to incorporate them with my AOR ortho core and mitocahrger. Can you recommend a good dosing protocol for this stack?

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
I see Dcp has been delayed a little at the planet. Any news for us?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see Dcp has been delayed a little at the planet. Any news for us?
There should be a thread right at the top of this forum. Hoping to have stock by Tuesday latest...at least enough to cover the sold orders.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There should be a thread right at the top of this forum. Hoping to have stock by Tuesday latest...at least enough to cover the sold orders.
Matt i can buy more....?

sapentia

sapentia

Awards
I am starting a fairly high calorie bulk phase and will be using Sesathin and DCP to hedge my fat gains. Would adding bitter melon extract be beneficial in this scenario or would it inhibit lean mass gains?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am starting a fairly high calorie bulk phase and will be using Sesathin and DCP to hedge my fat gains. Would adding bitter melon extract be beneficial in this scenario or would it inhibit lean mass gains?
Keep your dosage of sesathin lower (about half of recommended) but definitely add in the bitter melon.

sapentia

sapentia

Awards
Keep your dosage of sesathin lower (about half of recommended) but definitely add in the bitter melon.
Awesome, thanks Dsade! That allows my Sesathin supply to last twice as long too.

TheRoman

Awards
hey guys i just bought some DCP off a website and my pills are a different color than before? they are now burnt orange versus dark red ? whats up with that ?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i just bought some DCP off a website and my pills are a different color than before? they are now burnt orange versus dark red ? whats up with that ?
Mines were brownish red, could be oxidation?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
same here. I'm using the old tabs now and they are dark red-ish. The new ones from NP are an orangey color but i assume it's because it was made in a different facility.

Will wait for Dsade's answer.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I received mine and also more of an Orangey color. They also seem more britle as 9 times out of 10 one will be broken in my pocket.

But never the less I am happy to have DCP back !

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The latest batch is from a new production facility. They are uniform orange in color due to the potency of the latest batch of materials used in creation plus finishing coating.

They are amazing, both Dsade and I have been using them w/ fantastic results.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
same here. I'm using the old tabs now and they are dark red-ish. The new ones from NP are an orangey color but i assume it's because it was made in a different facility.

Will wait for Dsade's answer.
It's a different production facility, and they used diffrerent binders/coatings. I actually prefer these.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good enough for me!

thanks for the help!
Judging by the time to burp (herby tasting) these are dissolving much faster than the last batch - within 5 minutes.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Judging by the time to burp (herby tasting) these are dissolving much faster than the last batch - within 5 minutes.
So should we dose 10 min prior to meals based on the faster time ? Or keep with 30

Cheers

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So should we dose 10 min prior to meals based on the faster time ? Or keep with 30

Cheers
You also want full absorption, but you can probably move it to about 15-20.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
how much extra plcar should i add to dcp if im taking 6 per day

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would add a 1-1.5 grams extra. It would be best pre-workout.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Reminder:

We sent any extra stock we had off to Nutraplanet. I believe they have the entire last of the production run and will be out shortly. Anyone who was not able to get in on this run should jump on it asap before they're all gone.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Bought 2 bottles from NP 2 days ago. Not sure what their stock is as of now.

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Dsade,

regarding DCP : how should I dose it? 30 mins before meal / with meal? if dosing before workout, do i need to take it on empty stomach or with preworkout shakes (usually consist of protein powder, coconut oil, some carbs - oatmeal / honey)?

thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
BPS Company Promotions 1
bikeswimlive Supplements 15