DCP in stock???

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Here we go again...

The production company actually expanded their liability for this run because they want to run the 00 capsules instead of tablets. In spite of my warnings about difficulty, they are ASSURING us they can run them no problems.

So....we are back to capsules...the SMALLER capsules.
Whats the problem with caps, or is it a volume problem

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats the problem with caps, or is it a volume problem
When the dispenser nozzles fill a capsule, it uses pressure to force the powder through a reduced size - creating both pressure and heat (via friction). This particular formula takes ambient moisture in the air plus the heat and turns into absolute goo, which clogs up the capping machine very quickly.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
When the dispenser nozzles fill a capsule, it uses pressure to force the powder through a reduced size - creating both pressure and heat (via friction). This particular formula takes ambient moisture in the air plus the heat and turns into absolute goo, which clogs up the capping machine very quickly.
lol that sounds like fun for the guy operating it

Massdog05

Awards
dsade, do you think it'll still be on shelf in time for everyone's new year's resolutions??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade, do you think it'll still be on shelf in time for everyone's new year's resolutions??
we're scheduled for 12-23. If all goes well, Nutra will have it by around the 3rd.

Once we get confir.mation we will let Nutra presale.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we're scheduled for 12-23. If all goes well, Nutra will have it by around the 3rd.

Best news of my day!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
Hello. I'm new to this, so please be patient with me. I've been looking for dcp for quite some time. Up here in Canada we don't really have "Comfortable" access to some supps. I've been following this board for a few weeks now and I'm sooo excited about the new release. I've had to give another tta, non-stim product a try. It's not bad! Seems to be somewhat effective. Sorry again, I'm still not sure what I can say, and what I can't in regards to supp companies. Anyway, hello from Toronto, Ontario, Canada and I can't wait for the "New" run of DCP.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hello. I'm new to this, so please be patient with me. I've been looking for dcp for quite some time. Up here in Canada we don't really have "Comfortable" access to some supps. I've been following this board for a few weeks now and I'm sooo excited about the new release. I've had to give another tta, non-stim product a try. It's not bad! Seems to be somewhat effective. Sorry again, I'm still not sure what I can say, and what I can't in regards to supp companies. Anyway, hello from Toronto, Ontario, Canada and I can't wait for the "New" run of DCP.
Welcome,

Im in Canada also man, feel free to pm me if you ever have any questions/issues with supps and canadian customs!.

bobby

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
Thanx pal. Will do. I was having great success placing orders from certain companies in the states with fedex. Then the raids hit. Now it's very hard to find ph or quality fat burners (dcp) that companies will ship up here. I recently heard through the grapevine that customs are being tightened. Who nows? I guess I'll just have to "wing" it and see what happens.

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
dcp! dcp! dcp! dcp! where art thao??? ..............................i feel myself getting fatter!!!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established

This is GREAT NEWS !!! like xmas came early even though it will arrive after. I would be all over a pre-sale !

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
Urban Monk. I can't send pms as of yet. I'm new to this forum stuff. Yes.........pm me and let me know how i can get a hold of you. TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS FOREVER!!!!!!!

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
best stack for dropping weight fast!!! dcp/leviathan? dcp/slim xtreme? dcp/diablos hyperburn 6.0? dcp/diablos eca 50MG!!!!!eph per cap!!!!!? Any thoughts?......yes!!!!!leafs just scored 1-1 vs sabres. sorry,...i'm a bit of a hockey puck.......sept.21 i was 257lbs 31% bf. today 231 23.3%. that's on slim xtreme original 1cap/day and original biotest t2 pro, 6 caps/day. 3 months. my goal is 200-205 @ 10% or less bodyfat. had gotten up to 280 in 2001 @ 33%. big fat tub of goo! This is the leanest i've ever been? would apprec. your advise or ideas to take my body to the next level. 10% pts. thanx guys.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
two more posts and you can pm people I believe. 7 is the magic number.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer DCP/Leviathan stacked with a single tablet of Ephedrine (12.5mg) and 1 alpha-burn.

You would also add about 2-3 pieces of ThermoGum a day, with 1 piece preworkout.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
two more posts and you can pm people I believe. 7 is the magic number.
7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby.

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
diet consists of chicken breasts/thighs one day, lean beef/steak another day. those are all day long grilled on bbq. veggies are brocolli, red peppers, cucumber. third day would be fish/tuna/tilapia then i would start from the begginning. 4 serving of almonds aprox 23/week. no fried foods. cla 4000mg. 3xfish oils san 3/day. 4 zero-stim alri. (no dcp)meridian naturals men's performance.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I prefer DCP/Leviathan stacked with a single tablet of Ephedrine (12.5mg) and 1 alpha-burn.

You would also add about 2-3 pieces of ThermoGum a day, with 1 piece preworkout.
very nice

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
ALRIGHT ALREADY!!!!!!!gorgonzola??????? Please my brotha. FETA!!!!! All the way.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
isnt feta just the greek version of Gorgonzola anyways?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby.
lol- nice Harlan Williams line :)

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!Health and happiness to ALL!

Massdog05

Awards
Merry Christmas and DCP for all! (soon we hope!) ;-)

Massdog05

Awards
So when does this pre-sale start? Is everything still on schedule?

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I seriously need to lose weight after the holidays...when will it be back in stock? Will NutraPlanet have it in time for their New Year's sale??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Production is finished...just awaiting labels, which should be there Thursday. Have NOT heard back from Nutra about the presale...so anyone interested should probably hit them up.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Production is finished...just awaiting labels, which should be there Thursday. Have NOT heard back from Nutra about the presale...so anyone interested should probably hit them up.
Awesome to hear! Hopefully NP gets on this quick

Massdog05

Awards
So one thing I am wondering: How will we find the new DCP? Has the new company that bought out RPN ever been announced?

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
So one thing I am wondering: How will we find the new DCP? Has the new company that bought out RPN ever been announced?
This run of DCP is under the RPN name and will be the last. The new company has not been announced yet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Labels arrive Monday, which means Nutra should have stock by Friday. In order to put it smack into the start of the New Year's Spectacular Sale, they have opened up presales!!!!

Thanks to Darren for popping out of his vacation to make this happen.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
nice pre-sale Matt I'm all over this

have a happy and safe new yrs !

Massdog05

Awards
Love the price too! :)
So is this the same stuff as before, or does this have the pepperine in it too?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love the price too! :)
So is this the same stuff as before, or does this have the pepperine in it too?
Same formula.

If there are any slight changes it will be for the new company release.

Massdog05

Awards
Matt, I love you lots right now... Just don't break my heart! LOL
Bought 5 bottles. :( All I could afford. It will last me a while but I hope the "New Company" will hold your same standards in product production for years of a *continuous supply* of DCP to come!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Same formula.

If there are any slight changes it will be for the new company release.
I know u mentioned piperine, but is there a chance the bitter melon extract, which you have mentioned, will be included in the re-release?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know u mentioned piperine, but is there a chance the bitter melon extract, which you have mentioned, will be included in the re-release?
It's possible, but a lot of our customers also like to take DCP before fasted cardio. Given the Bitter melon's effect on blood sugar, I don't want anyone going Hypo on us.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
It's possible, but a lot of our customers also like to take DCP before fasted cardio. Given the Bitter melon's effect on blood sugar, I don't want anyone going Hypo on us.
Good point-from what Ive seen, good quality bitter melon caps arent really expensive, so its def not a hassle to use seperately. Maybe you could do a DCP optional add on product

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good point-from what Ive seen, good quality bitter melon caps arent really expensive, so its def not a hassle to use seperately. Maybe you could do a DCP optional add on product
I spent about 2 hours tonight on it. There are some very interesting cross pathways going on here.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
read this lol
Bitter Melon has two proteins which are thought to repress the AIDS virus

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
So glad to see the best non stim fat burner on the market BACK!!!!..=)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
BPS Company Promotions 1
bikeswimlive Supplements 15