Dbol & Andropen 275 Stack?

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
Guys,

I would like to kick start my Andropen 275 cycle with Dianabol. I will be injecting 500mg of Andropen each week.

I have used andropen before for 10 weeks and i gained about 9lbs solid. I will be running this next cycle for 12 weeks.

Im not to sure how to dose my dbol as iv never used it before. I was going to run it for 4 weeks at 30,40,50,50? Like i said iv never used it before so im not confident this is correct.

Im going to be using Liv52 and Arimidex throughout the 4week Dbol course. but im not sure on PCT?

Do i need both Clomid and Nolva? Or can i just use 1? Obviously im not going to start taking anything until i have pct worked out.
I also have Forma Stanzol, Unleashed and N2Guard.

Could you guys advise on anything please?

Thank you.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
start the dbol at 25-30 and just leave it there if you haven't used it before.

ManBeast

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
start the dbol at 25-30 and just leave it there if you haven't used it before.

ManBeast
Thanks Manbeast. Do you have any advise for PCT? i know your sig has a link. But from a personal point of view, id like your input.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
test and dbol? I'd lean towards torem, start week 14, dose 90/60/60/60/30/30.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
eh, they are all fine, but I'm leaning towards torem these days, with clomid on hand if the shutdown is super harsh. You can use whichever of the three you can get your hands on easiest though.

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
eh, they are all fine, but I'm leaning towards torem these days, with clomid on hand if the shutdown is super harsh. You can use whichever of the three you can get your hands on easiest though.
Ok, i think il look into torem like you have said and start doing some research. so like you said if i do a 12 week course, i will start dosing torem at week 14 at 90/60/60/60/30/30?

Thanks alot for your help