Im in it

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys put the pen to paper today and got diet all dialed in for the recomp phase of this cycle. Will need a little adjusting as I get into to but here's what I have worked out so far. I figured my Maintence calories using a BMR calculator and multiplying by 1.55 and I'm close to 3100. I'm going to be using kind of a Keto/IF hybrid style diet. On and off days using a 50/40/10 (PFC) macro. 3000 cals on gym days letting cardio bring me into a deficit. and 2500 on off days. With an 8 hr eating window. Refeeding carbs once every 7 days. Goal here is to shed BF at about 1-2 lbs a week starting out. Im open to Any input on this. The next stage will be middle February. Let me know what you think. Here's my numbers from this afternoon. Shoulders and tris in the morning. Legs/chest
Squats 45-15 135-8 135-8 185-8 225-8 250-5 265-5 275-3 285-1
Peck deck 190-15 210-12 230 -10
Calf ext 130-15/15/15
Leg ext 150-12 170- 10 170-8
High cable flys ( weight is each hand) 20-12 25-10 30-9
Parallel cable flys 20-15 25-11 25-9
Low flys 25-9 25-8 25-8
Hammer strength calf raise 90-15/12/12 Adduction 130-15/15/12
This is where it's at bubba^^ Now stick to it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good plan DB! Layout looks solid. You got this brotato!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brosef's. broke fast today at noon. Since I work 2nd shift my eating window is from 12-8pm. Diet today is 125f/44/375p with 2900 cals. Weighed in at 211.8 this morning.

A little supp update..I think I'm addicted to recover-d lol stuff is so good. The only complaint I have is its only 28g protein for 2 scoops. Not a big deal I'm just used to around 50 for 2 scoops. Still taking swoll-n everyday letting it build. Bi and tri pumps are getting a little more noticeable everyday. I'm also starting to notice a little increase in libido/aggression yesterday from the t-blast. But unfortunately it came with unpleasant trips to the bathroom about 3 hours after taking all 6 pills PWO. I think I'll stay at 3 and 3 ha.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brosef's. broke fast today at noon. Since I work 2nd shift my eating window is from 12-8pm. Diet today is 125f/44/375p with 2900 cals. Weighed in at 211.8 this morning.

A little supp update..I think I'm addicted to recover-d lol stuff is so good. The only complaint I have is its only 28g protein for 2 scoops. Not a big deal I'm just used to around 50 for 2 scoops. Still taking swoll-n everyday letting it build. Bi and tri pumps are getting a little more noticeable everyday. I'm also starting to notice a little increase in libido/aggression yesterday from the t-blast. But unfortunately it came with unpleasant trips to the bathroom about 3 hours after taking all 6 pills PWO. I think I'll stay at 3 and 3 ha.
I just got my NLA samples in today, I'm stoked to give them a shot. Looking good so far Dan!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got my NLA samples in today, I'm stoked to give them a shot. Looking good so far Dan!
The only thing I recommend is taste your supp-d before leaving your house..it's a tad strong and u might want to add more water to it.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only thing I recommend is taste your supp-d before leaving your house..it's a tad strong and u might want to add more water to it.
Not a problem for me, home gym all the way! Thanks for the heads up though!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards

I definitely agree with you on the 3/3 T-Blast dosing..... I feel like I got some extra rest time in between sets....

Yeah - Recover-D is some tasty stuff! You mixing with just water or using milk?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Alright guys put the pen to paper today and got diet all dialed in for the recomp phase of this cycle. Will need a little adjusting as I get into to but here's what I have worked out so far. I figured my Maintence calories using a BMR calculator and multiplying by 1.55 and I'm close to 3100. I'm going to be using kind of a Keto/IF hybrid style diet. On and off days using a 50/40/10 (PFC) macro. 3000 cals on gym days letting cardio bring me into a deficit. and 2500 on off days. With an 8 hr eating window. Refeeding carbs once every 7 days. Goal here is to shed BF at about 1-2 lbs a week starting out. Im open to Any input on this. The next stage will be middle February. Let me know what you think. Here's my numbers from this afternoon. Shoulders and tris in the morning. Legs/chest
Calf ext 130-15/15/15
Low flys 25-9 25-8 25-8
Looking good bro,can't wait to see this in some time!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely agree with you on the 3/3 T-Blast dosing..... I feel like I got some extra rest time in between sets....

Yeah - Recover-D is some tasty stuff! You mixing with just water or using milk?
Yeah it's pretty damn good. I just use 10 oz cold water
Looking good bro,can't wait to see this in some time!
Thanks man. Once this NLA log is over I think I'm going to transfer everything over to a training log. We'll see

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Yeah it's pretty damn good. I just use 10 oz cold water

Thanks man. Once this NLA log is over I think I'm going to transfer everything over to a training log. We'll see
You should,I started one of my own for the simple purpose of it being easier to keep track of all my progress,much easier than keeping on paper daily.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off day again today... Just can't shake this sickness. Broke fast at 12:30 today but haven't been able to keep any food down. Cant even look at food today. If I'm not better by tomorrow I'm going in to get checked out.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off day again today... Just can't shake this sickness. Broke fast at 12:30 today but haven't been able to keep any food down. Cant even look at food today. If I'm not better by tomorrow I'm going in to get checked out.
no bueno my man. hope you feel better, this seems to be making its way around

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have them also look at your vagina because it may be swollen - sounds like a case of vaginitis to me ;)

All you guys are sick get better bro....

- Valdez

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Calf ext 130-15/15/15
Low flys 25-9 25-8 25-8
Diet plan looks awesome bro, just about exactly what I do (my fats a but higher bc I'm bulking) but not much. I'm not into the whole IF thing but if it works for you, keep at it!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Looking good in here DB! Recover-d is something else. Yummy to the tummy. I like it with water and with milk. With milk its more like a desert :) Keep killing it. Glad the agression is kicking in, now tear some **** up Brotha!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no bueno my man. hope you feel better, this seems to be making its way around
Thanks man. Def. a bad deal. Feeling a little better tonight than this morning though.
Have them also look at your vagina because it may be swollen - sounds like a case of vaginitis to me ;)

All you guys are sick get better bro....

- Valdez
Whaaat a dik lol

Diet plan looks awesome bro, just about exactly what I do (my fats a but higher bc I'm bulking) but not much. I'm not into the whole IF thing but if it works for you, keep at it!
Thanks for stopping in man. I appreciate it. I've never tried IF before so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm gonna try it out for a month and if its not working any better than not doing it I'm gonna ax it.

Looking good in here DB! Recover-d is something else. Yummy to the tummy. I like it with water and with milk. With milk its more like a desert :) Keep killing it. Glad the agression is kicking in, now tear some **** up Brotha!
Thanks man. Haven't been to the gym since Sunday I think I'm going through withdrawals!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Get well soon my man :(

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Whaaat a dik lol
Whatta ya wan from me huh? I call em' how I see em'!!!!

Damn girl only 10% carbs you're going to be CRANKY ;)

I did IF I liked it. I just couldn't do it because of work. Fighting fires fasted was dangerous lol

- Valdez

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whatta ya wan from me huh? I call em' how I see em'!!!!

Damn girl only 10% carbs you're going to be CRANKY ;)

I did IF I liked it. I just couldn't do it because of work. Fighting fires fasted was dangerous lol

- Valdez
Ha I don't get cranky! Do you remember how long of an eating window you did?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Once I got past the first week or so on IF, I was hooked.... I try to keep an 8-hour window as well, but it wavers. If anything, doing IF always keeps a little reminder in the back of my head to skip the junk binges that usually only hit me in the late hours...

msrider

msrider

Awards
Thanks man. Def. a bad deal. Feeling a little better tonight than this morning though.

Whaaat a dik lol

Thanks for stopping in man. I appreciate it. I've never tried IF before so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm gonna try it out for a month and if its not working any better than not doing it I'm gonna ax it.

Thanks man. Haven't been to the gym since Sunday I think I'm going through withdrawals!
NO Bueno! Hope all is well Big man!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well bros unfortunenetly it looks like I'm out for a couple days more. Just got back from the Dr. Looks like I have Bronchitis/Laryngitis with a touch of the stomach flu. Stomach flu seems to be about over. On anti biotics for the rest. Still have been taking 6 Tblast and 3 swolln's so it's still built up in my system when I do get back. HOPEFULLY ill be able to get back in the gym sometime this weekend. Also been sticking to my diet even though I've been sick. Trying to keep as much on schedule as possible.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well bros unfortunenetly it looks like I'm out for a couple days more. Just got back from the Dr. Looks like I have Bronchitis/Laryngitis with a touch of the stomach flu. Stomach flu seems to be about over. On anti biotics for the rest. Still have been taking 6 Tblast and 3 swolln's so it's still built up in my system when I do get back. HOPEFULLY ill be able to get back in the gym sometime this weekend. Also been sticking to my diet even though I've been sick. Trying to keep as much on schedule as possible.
Damn! All you guys are dropping like flies! Rest up my man and get back at it when you can! Until then, relax!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
vitamin-odrol, food-odrol, rest-odrol, and water - the perfect cycle to get back on top ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
vitamin-odrol, food-odrol, rest-odrol, and water - the perfect cycle to get back on top ;)
reminds me of a certain company's rep always pimping steakadrol. lol ;)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
I couldn't think of any suffixes other than "odrol" ....

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Restosterone

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Groceroids

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think what he really needs is some 19-nor-ginger-al enanthate. That should keep his stomach settled all week

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone go get PA or jbry to help sort this thing out

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn man that's rough! Sounds like how I've been for about a week. Just now getting better. Rest up and get better bro.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn man that's rough! Sounds like how I've been for about a week. Just now getting better. Rest up and get better bro.
Yeah quit getting everyone sick! ;)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Felt decent this morning so i snuck in to the gym...Wow this sickness ha killed my lifts! Numbers were pretty pathetic today kind of embarrassed to even post them lol. Had to be quick so it was in and out today just trying to get back In the groove after being off. 207 this morning before the gym.

Bench press-135-10
155-10
225-8
250-8
275-6
Y bar press down 60-15 80-12 80-10
Incline db press 75-10 75-10 75-10
Push up 20 20
EZ bar tri push down 50-12 80-8 80-3

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Very nice numbers bro,you liking the products pretty well?ive been so busy it's hard to keep up with every single post,but I'm here.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice numbers bro,you liking the products pretty well?ive been so busy it's hard to keep up with every single post,but I'm here.
Hey thanks man. I'm pretty upset with those numbers though haha. I'm liking the products pretty well. Uncapped the swolln today and noticed much more of a pump. The suppd taste is actually kinda growing on me and the recoverd taste like candy haha

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Hey thanks man. I'm pretty upset with those numbers though haha. I'm liking the products pretty well. Uncapped the swolln today and noticed much more of a pump. The suppd taste is actually kinda growing on me and the recoverd taste like candy haha
Nice,I might just try the uncapped tomorrow,have had success with other things doing it.and yeah the recover-d is so tasty!