DangerLace bringing the Pump! (High Volume/Acute Fx)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome update and very good volume. Gota hate it when work gets in the way but it happens!!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated, got stuck working a double on Friday so couldn't make it to the gym. Weekends are off days for me so I didn't go either. I did however get an awesome workout in today!! And took the advice I got from some of you and tried eating some carbs before taking the FX and after as well. I can still feel the sick feeling a little bit but its not as bad as it was on Wednesday. My workout kicked my ass today, and I can't lie I totally got caught up in playing mind craft which I was just introduced to this weekend haha yeah I'm a crazy gamer chick.. usually I play call of duty but I came across this game.. anywayyyy yeah thats why I'm posting so late. :) Enjoy it guys..

Chest/Arms

Dumbbell Press: 15x 12, 12, 12
Chest Press: 30x 12, 11, 10
Cable Flyes: 20x 12, 12, 12
Decline Push ups: 12, 12

Rope Pull Downs: 50x 12, 12, 12
Wrist Curls: 5x 12, 12, 12
Dumbbell cross jabs: 10x 21, 21, 21
Bicep Curls: 10x 12, 15x 12, 12

Be back on here on Wednesday, with Legs and abs, any questions or comments send them my way :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really? Yohimbe, Citrulline Malate, Amatine, Nitrates and L-Dopa pre-sex :D
Dude the only thing I wanna do after a workout is eat, shower, bask in the pumps, and pass the **** out. Lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude the only thing I wanna do after a workout is eat, shower, bask in the pumps, and pass the **** out. Lol.
LOL not as a pre-workout man aha. On an off day! lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:lol:

Where is this weeks DJBeanPole video vlog?
I haven't made it yet. Damn work! Its coming (it'll be my Lecheek Ripped Cocktail log final review) and then I need to come up with ideas for topics!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't made it yet. Damn work! Its coming (it'll be my Lecheek Ripped Cocktail log final review) and then I need to come up with ideas for topics!
Sweet, can't wait.

Do different topics like the hodgetwins lol

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Hahaha you guys crack me up. But yeah even as a female I feel like I could preform for hours.. (And not in the gym) any way here's the update from Wednesday that I've been trying to post. Been working crazy stupid hours.. Which I guess is what it means to have a hot body and look good. Here ya go!

Legs/abs

Leg press: 90x 12, 12, 12
Dumbbell squats: 20x 12, 12, 10
Seated calf raise: 80x 12, 12, 12
Weighted lunges: 20x 12, 11, 12

Weighted crunches: 60x 15, 15, 15
Leg raises: 2/15

Cardio: ran 1 mile

Sups are still doing fabulous!! I love this stuff it makes my off days go by slow because I wan to be in the gym killing it but I know that reg days are key to seeing gains and not injuring my body! Ill update with my first shoulder log tonight! Until then off to work I go!! Enjoy this guys!!

Attachments

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gentlemen... I know your feels...

[video=youtube;wbUpGoOjFWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbUpGoOjFWw[/video]

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow that made me blush! :)
Well i had assumed that was you in your avatar looking good but that picture blows it out of the water! Looking great Lace! JD... We have a new Athletix Girl!

:)

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Way to go lace!! Looking good! Have you thought of doing the twin peaks calander? We have one at the firehouse

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back from my trip to NYC and all caught up... things are looking good Lacey... pic looks amazing.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i had assumed that was you in your avatar looking good but that picture blows it out of the water! Looking great Lace! JD... We have a new Athletix Girl!

:)
True aha, Lace you should submit yourself in the Athletix Girls thread :D

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Omg guys thank you so much!! I can't really get into modeling where I'm located (marine base) but I would love to! You can't get on the calendar unless your choose and they don't like girls with tats.. :/ but thank you guys you made me smile for sure!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Down boys, down!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
:jaw: keep up the great work!

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Here it is long awaited. :)

Shoulder/back

Pull ups: 3/5
DB shoulder press: 10x 12, 12, 12
DB side lat: 5x 12, 10x 8, 8
Wide grip lat pull down: 50x 12, 12, 10

Back extension: 90x 12, 12, 12
Dumbbell dead lift: 30x 12, 12, 12

I LOVE shoulder day!! I feel like I get one of the best workouts ever when I do it! And def felt that FX pushing back today, had some crazy pump going on.. Haha I even get veins when I'm lifting heavy. :) hope everyone enjoys their weekend. I'm gonna introduce something new next week that I think you boys will love :p

Awards
  • Established

Shoulder/back

I LOVE shoulder day!! I feel like I get one of the best workouts ever when I do it! And def felt that FX pushing back today, had some crazy pump going on.. Haha I even get veins when I'm lifting heavy. :) hope everyone enjoys their weekend. I'm gonna introduce something new next week that I think you boys will love :p
Nice work DL! Shoulder day is my favorite as well! Gotta love those front delt veins!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Shoulder/back

\
Excellent work Lacey..

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omg guys thank you so much!! I can't really get into modeling where I'm located (marine base) but I would love to! You can't get on the calendar unless your choose and they don't like girls with tats.. :/ but thank you guys you made me smile for sure!!!
Let me get my camera...it's right here in my van with the tinted windows. Go on in, see if you can find it for me! *creepy*

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me get my camera...it's right here in my van with the tinted windows. Go on in, see if you can find it for me! *creepy*
[video=youtube;3nhgfjrKi0o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nhgfjrKi0o[/video]

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Hey guys sorry for the delay! Ill have my workout from Monday and today posted tonight!! Right now busy at work though. And I'm introducing a new thing for my thread right now calling it hot picture Wednesday :) here ya go guys!!

Attachments

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hot picture "day that ends in Y"

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st to make a "hump day" joke

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You just keep posting pics and you can post your workouts whenever the heck you like lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys sorry for the delay! Ill have my workout from Monday and today posted tonight!! Right now busy at work though. And I'm introducing a new thing for my thread right now calling it hot picture Wednesday :) here ya go guys!!
[video=youtube;95SYdjRVCR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95SYdjRVCR0[/video]

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread just got 10x better lol

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Here ya go guys :)

Monday. Chest/arms

Dumbbell press:15x 12, 12, 12
Chest press:30x 12, 11, 11
Cable Flyes: 20x 12, 12, 12

Rope pull downs: 50x 12, 12, 12
Dumbbell cross jab: 10x 21, 21, 21
Bicep curls: 10x 12, 12, 12

Wednesday. Legs/abs

Weighted lunges: 16x 8 each side.***
Leg press: 90x 12, 12, 12
Calf raise: 80x 12, 12, 12

Dumbbell side bends: 15x 21, 21, 21
Seated leg raise:2/15
Decline crunch: 2/20

** tried them but killed my knee today so I took it easy. Don't want to injure myself more. Hope you guys enjoyed :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome workout DL and liking ya pic idea, Keep on grinding!