• Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah some db sent it to me lol jk ;)
Yeah I think his initials were DB now that you mention it. Lol

I don't know what's going on this week but I feel like I'm straight KILLING these sessions. Weight is nothing to be impressed with (and I don't really care lol) but mind muscle connection is probably the best its ever been. Diets been pretty on point. Calories are still a bit lower than I'd like them to be. Working on ramping them up just a little bit per week until i hit around 2400 and staying there for a while.
Kind of funny story. About 2 weeks ago I was talking to a buddy of mine who goes to the gym 3x a week, but doesn't follow any kind of program or split or anything. Just goes in and does whatever he feels like doing that day. He tells me he wants to try something new, so me being the nice guy I am gave him a copy of the MD layout. I told him to try and start with 45-60 rest periods. Well I saw him last night...he made it through (kibd of lol)ONE chest and shoulder workout lol. And its "not for me" Said he's never been so sore in his life! I just kind of laughed because i remember my first run with MD I was the same way. I told.him to try and finish out phase 1 before he decides to ditch it. We'll see...

Anyway here's the bro day today

v-bar pushdowns - 3 sets of 12 to warm up

Tri Set - 4 rounds for 12 total sets

Bent over triceps extension - This is where you face away from the pushdown, bend at the waist, and extend your arms. I want sets of 12 reps on these.

Pronated dumbbell kick backs - Do sets of 6 reps on these.

Dip machine - On these, let the weight ride up and stretch your tri near your elbow, just like last week. Do not lock out. Work the top part of the motion. Do sets of 8 reps.
After all tri-sets are completed, go to exercise below:

Ez bar lying extensions - Now that your tris are jacked full of blood, let's do lying extensions with a light to moderate weight. Work hard on the stretch at the bottom. I want an additional 3 sets of 20 reps here. 3 total work sets.
50-14
40-20
40-20-had to take a 5-10 second couple of deep breath breaks at 16

Standing dumbbell curls - Keep your palms up throughout the whole movement this week and fex hard. I want 4 sets of 8 reps with the same weight. Do both arms at once if you prefer. 4 total work sets.
35-8
35-8
35-5 failed finished with 30-3
30-8

Ez bar curls - 4 sets of 6, with a 3-second descent. 4 total work sets.
45-6
45-6
45-6
45 sec
45-6

hammer curls -Do 4 sets of 10 reps. Flex hard at the top. 4 total work sets.
(Yeah I'm that guy hammer curling 20 lb dB's lol)
20-10
20-10
45 sec
20-10
60 sec
25-9

Reverse Ez bar curls - 3 sets of 12 reps. Standard form, nothing special.
35-12
35-11
35-8

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone tried any of the greens replacement supps?? I can't think of any of the names off hand but with my hatred of green veggies (snags knows this very well lol) I think I might give them a go

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Has anyone tried any of the greens replacement supps?? I can't think of any of the names off hand but with my hatred of green veggies (snags knows this very well lol) I think I might give them a go
Heard good stuff from some of the people on professional muscle boards. I got to the point to where I look forward to my salads though.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried powdered greens, in all honesty I did not notice much.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think they're generally more of a 'general health & longevity' supplement the way a clean diet is - you don't notice the difference fish oil makes, or probably even your multivitamin for the most part, unless it's loaded with b vitamins & such. You're just kind of hoping that all the greens (or green powders) ultimately let you live healthier, longer.

My take is you should try to suck it up & eat them, the way you had to suck it up & learn to start eating many meals/day when you first started. But if you know they're not in your cards, a supp is probably better than nothing (couldn't hurt!). Controlled Labs has always made products I've felt were really quality, & they're new OT/Greens powder seems like a pretty great value. Never tried it tho, but OT pills are legit - I certainly back those.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very true, although when I up my fish oil dosage I do notice my knees get better. But I do agree, best to eat real food but can't hurt if you need some supplementation.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously can't do whole food greens. I tried for a couple months and would gag everytime. I do like romaine lettuce with a little bit of spinach in it but that's literally it. I know I need to up my veggie intake though. Its about zero right now lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting ready to go test the shoulder out. Feels pretty good right now. Gonna do a long warm up and wish for the best

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Getting ready to go test the shoulder out. Feels pretty good right now. Gonna do a long warm up and wish for the best
GET IT!!! good luck buddy

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope it holds up man! Go get you some!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meh.. I would say the shoulder is about 70% right now. Definitely better than last week but not where I want it to be. Was able to do everything except flat bench as long as i kept it somewhat light and managed to actually have a killer workout by tweaking some things by doing 3 second negatives and flex/pauses

ChEST - 14 SETS & ShOUlDERS - 13 SETS:
Machine press - 2-3 sets of 10 to warm up. Pyramid up on these. Do 4 hard sets of 8 reps with a fex in the contracted position. 4 total work sets.
Went super light on these but still got a really good burn added a 3 sec negative and actually was a lot tougher than I thought. 30 sec rest

90-10
90-10
110-10
110-10
110-8
110-8
110-8

Incline barbell bench press - Do sets of 6 all the way up until you get to a weight you can barely get 6 with. Do not touch chest, lower the bar to 1-2 inches above your chest and do not lockout. Keep continuous tension on muscle. We'll count the last 3 sets of 6. 3 total work sets.
Used the smith machine for this. No pain at all until the last set when form started to break a little
135-10
145-10
155-8
165-6
175-6
175-6

Banded barbell bench press -5 sets of 6 with a 1-second pause on your chest. Use the same weight for all sets-
Not happening. Tried different grips and light weight. The best grip I found was going as wide as the bench would let me but it still hurt so I skipped this.

Dips- Do 2 sets of failure. Let your elbows ride out, tuck your chin on your chest, and get down deep. DO not lock out, I want all tension to be on chest. 2 total work sets.
These actually didn't hurt very much at all. I figured they would be bad. Ended up doing 20/15

Machine rear delt raises (reverse peck deck) - 1 warm up set then do the following rep scheme: I want 35, 30, 25, and then 20 reps. Take 60 seconds in between each set. 4 total work sets.
These felt awesome the rear delt pump is sick
75-35
75-30
75-25
75-20

Stopped keeping track here but this is what I finished with

Over and back press

Dumbbell Side laterals

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear the shoulder is coming along!

Did you find the over and backs put stress on it?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear the shoulder is coming along!

Did you find the over and backs put stress on it?
I definitely had to go light weight and play around with the grip but honestly wasn't too bad at all

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Glad to hear there's improvement.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I do that all the time sometimes, I even switch hands midstream, keeps the sensation fresh & new
All the time sometimes? Does it work 70% of the time every time like my cologne?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol Dan you may want to try cable flies before any benching to pre exhaust the chest. You will make better progress while nursing it by thrashing the pecs before the shoulders are brought into the movements.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do that all the time
sometimes, I even switch hands midstream, keeps the sensation fresh & new
Kind of like "the stranger"

All the time sometimes? Does it work 70% of the time every time like my cologne?
Sex panther

Lol Dan you may want to try cable flies before any benching to pre exhaust the chest. You will make better progress while nursing it by thrashing the pecs before the shoulders are brought into the movements.
I'll give that a shot. Im getting ready to go smash some chest and shoulders.

Smashed legs on Friday and back yesterday will have full updates tonight.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update time. Sorry updates are kind of sporadic. I've mentioned before I've been working 60-65 hrs a week the last few weeks and we started a complete kitchen remodel that I'm doing ALL the work for myself. So time isn't exactly plentiful right now lol but I have been hitting it hard still. As mentioned earlier I abosultey hammered legs on Friday (still a little sore to be honest) had the "rowathon" day yesterday and chest and shoulders today.
As far as diet goes....ive decided to embrace the carb fiend in me and try to do a little bit of growing. I've contemplated carb cycling but I think just gonna try to stay at a certain amount everyday. I'm at 2400 cals and I'll be bumping my carbs (good carbs ) to 200 a day to start out and see how that treats me.

Anyway heres how today went.
ChEST - 14 SETS & ShOUlDERS - 13 SETS:
Flat dumbbell press - 2-3 sets of 10 to warm up. Pyramid up on these. Do sets of 8 all the way until you can't get 8 reps. So for example, you might do 25, 45, and 65-pound dumbbells for 10 to warm up. Then you might do 80, 90, 100, and 110s for 8 reps. That is the idea, anyway, in terms of the pyramid. 4 total work sets.
50-10
55-10
60-10
65-8
70-8
75-10
80-8

Incline barbell bench press - Do sets of 6 all the way up until you get to a weight you can barely get 6 with. Do not touch chest, lower the bar to 1-2 inches above chest and do not lockout. Keep continuous tension on the muscle. We'll count the last 4 sets of 6. 4 total work sets.
135-6
145-6
155-6
175-6
185-6

Banded barbell bench press - 4 sets of 5 with a 1-second pause on your chest. Use the same weight for all sets. You shouldn't fail on any of these sets, the reps should be explosive off your chest. Lockout on these and fex for a second! If you are not sure how to set up the bands and do these, check my website or YouTube channel for instruction. Use more weight then you did last week on these. 4 total work sets.
Still a no go on the flat bench.

Machine flies- Do 2 sets of failure. I want high reps on these, and you do not have to fex on these this time. Try to get 2 sets of 20 reps. 2 total work sets.
150-20
150-18
Drop
90-11

Dumbbell Side laterals - Do 1 warm up set of 15 reps. Do 4 sets of 8 on side laterals with moderately heavy dumbbells. 4 total work sets.
I did these with a 1 second pause at the top. Holy shoulder pump!
15-15
30-8
25-8
25-8
25-8

Ultra wide grip overhead press - You will not be able to use heavy weight on these. Do 4 sets of 10 reps. Watch my website or YouTube video so you can see exact form. Make sure you touch your chest and only go to the top of your forehead on the press. 4 total work sets.
45-10
55-10
55-10
60-5
Drop
55-5

Machine rear delt raises (reverse peck deck) - Do the following rep scheme: I want 15, 12, 10, and then 8 reps. Flex each rep hard at the contracted position. 4 total work sets.
100-15
100-12
100-10
100-8

Dumbbell rear laterals - I want you to do a "destroyer" set of these today. Do the bent over hang and swing version, not the full range of motion. Swing a heavy weight for 60 reps, then drop the dumbbells, cut the weight in half and do 30 more reps. Finally, drop the weight, cut it in half, and do another 10 reps trying to fex at the top. Please see my website or YouTube channel for video. 1 total work set.
30-60
15-30
10-10

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You ever notice when your cutting your constantly hungry but when your trying to eat more it's a struggle? I'm having a hard time getting 2400 cals in a day. I've been hitting it but barely and I have to force myself to eat about half my meals. The higher carb thing isn't working out so well either. I'm staying away from all processed carbs (except a cream of rice cereal I've been having for breakfast) as much as I can so not getting anywhere near my 200g goal. But then again it's only day 3 so well see how this goes.

Bro day today

V bar pushdowns - 3 sets of 12 to warm up

Quad Set - 4 rounds for 16 total sets

Dip machine - On these, let the weight ride up and stretch your tri near your elbow. Do not lock out. Work the top part of the motion. Do sets of 8 reps.

Pronated dumbbell kick backs - I want you to try again to use more weight than last week on these! If you aren't sure what the form is on these, please visit my YouTube channel or website under the training tab. It is important to use the pronated grip throughout the whole movement to hammer the long/inner head of the triceps. Do sets of 6 reps on these.
35-6
35-6
35-6
30-6

Bent over triceps extension - This is where you face away from the pushdown, bend at the waist, and extend your arms. I want sets of 12 reps on these.
50-12
50-12
50-10
50-9

Triangle pushups - Touch your thumbs and forefngers to see how many pushups you can do. If that's too hard, move your hands out some but make sure you keep your elbows tucked into your side so that you are working more triceps then chest. Sets to failure on these.
Rest 45 seconds between all sets for biceps.

hammer curls - Do 2 warm up sets, then do 4 sets of 10 reps. Flex hard at the top. 4 total work sets.
35-12
40-9
35-10
35-9

Ez bar curls - 4 sets of 6, with a 3-second descent. 4 total work sets.
70-6
70-6
50-8
50-8

Reverse Ez bar preacher curls - 3 sets of 8 reps. Flex at the top for 1 second. 3 total work sets.

Standing dumbbell curls - Keep your palms up throughout the whole movement this week and fex hard. I want 3 sets of 8 reps with the same weight. Do both arms at once
30-8
30-8
30-8
30-6

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
The hunger but force feeding comes from being sick of eating the same crap over and over and over.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The hunger but force feeding comes from being sick of eating the same crap over and over and over.
So true. I don't know how to get away from the foods I'm eating (and have been eating for a long time now it seems) but something has to give ha

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
So true. I don't know how to get away from the foods I'm eating (and have been eating for a long time now it seems) but something has to give ha
Snags won't condone this... If your professing in fat loss, cheat. Replace a refeed with a big fat cheat once every week or every two weeks or three if you have to. Just have the control not to keep cheating.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Snags won't condone this... If your professing in fat loss, cheat. Replace a refeed with a big fat cheat once every week or every two weeks or three if you have to. Just have the control not to keep cheating.
TBH that's what I've been doing. Once a week I eat whatever I want. But its kind of having the opposite effect on me lol it's making it even harder to go back to making the right food choices day in and day out. I want a fukin doughnut and some taco bell so bad I could choke someone out lol. I just need to suck it up and quit being such a Puss-c I guess

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
TBH that's what I've been doing. Once a week I eat whatever I want. But its kind of having the opposite effect on me lol it's making it even harder to go back to making the right food choices day in and day out. I want a fukin doughnut and some taco bell so bad I could choke someone out lol. I just need to suck it up and quit being such a Puss-c I guess
It does make it very hard but I find clean food to taste much better after one cheat meal for a few days then boom refeed.

And f @ck you Taco Bell and dunkin sound like heaven and they're across the street from each other and it sounds good as hell

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It does make it very hard but I find clean food to taste much better after one cheat meal for a few days then boom refeed.

And f @ck you Taco Bell and dunkin sound like heaven and they're across the street from each other and it sounds good as hell
Lol.I drive by a taco bell EVERYDAY on my way to the gym and the gas station right next to my work has fresh hot doughnuts brought in everyday...FML right lol

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Lol.I drive by a taco bell EVERYDAY on my way to the gym and the gas station right next to my work has fresh hot doughnuts brought in everyday...FML right lol
Indeed.. Lol. That'd kill me.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TBH that's what I've been doing. Once a week I eat whatever I want. But its kind of having the opposite effect on me lol it's making it even harder to go back to making the right food choices day in and day out.
This is a problem for me as well.

(Solid workout by the way)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My thing w/ a lot of cheat crap like doughnuts & tbell is they're actually not as enjoyable when I eat them as I anticipate it to be. Like I'm halfway thru it & thinking, "Really, I was so desperate for this?"

Also notice if I eat crappy for several days, like I just did in Colorado for vacation this past wknd for 3 days, I miss clean food SO bad. Not necessarily cutting/dieting, just eating clean sustainable foods like eggs/salsa, turkey burgers, lean ground beef & brown rice, etc. Things you can eat, feel full, lift strong on, & not feel slugged down. Actively cutting as of yesterday & I'm loving it, strangely enough.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I get one free meal a week but I also eat pretty IIFYM not the IIFYM a lot of people profess like eating everything I want but I eat healthy choices most of the time and occasionally fill some of my carbs with breads, and or no sugar added blue bell ice cream, lor ow fat yogurt. However my free meal window is normally about 2-4 hours and I intentionally try to double my normal high intake carbs for that day so like this week that is 255g of carbs so I crush 500 on my free meal day. Of course this big meal is on a training day. If I have fat available for me a steak I will always opt for that over chicken or any other meat source. If you aren't competing keep food choices reasonable and watch fat intake when eating a lot of carbs with it. Keep everything within or close to your macros and if you miss the macros stick within the caloric requirements and you will make progress.

You don't have to eat boring or OCD if your goal is to be muscular and lean. I mean I have a white bread bagel with fruit spread for post workout on my high days. Why because it is convenient & easy to eat it plus it gives a great insulin spike and fills my muscles up like balloons. No whole grain or any of that.Rice is one of my favorite carb sources too.

What were your carbs before by the way? Is this a big jump? You need to ramp your way up instead if you want to speed up your metabolism so you don't start gaining fat sooner than you need to. I have increased my calories higher now than ever while still remaining lean and I should be raising them again next week. Do it gradually so in 6 months you are bigger but lean and eating 3500 a day.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Lol.I drive by a taco bell EVERYDAY on my way to the gym
my daughter works at that TB btw..mgr in training, she is

My thing w/ a lot of cheat crap like doughnuts & tbell is they're actually not as enjoyable when I eat them as I anticipate it to be. Like I'm halfway thru it & thinking, "Really, I was so desperate for this?"

Also notice if I eat crappy for several days, like I just did in Colorado for vacation this past wknd for 3 days, I miss clean food SO bad. Not necessarily cutting/dieting, just eating clean sustainable foods like eggs/salsa, turkey burgers, lean ground beef & brown rice, etc. Things you can eat, feel full, lift strong on, & not feel slugged down. Actively cutting as of yesterday & I'm loving it, strangely enough.
nice
this is the way it is with me as well -- i simply do not enjoy eating crap any longer

You don't have to eat boring or OCD if your goal is to be muscular and lean..
one doesn't HAVE to look at ultra-clean eating as necessarily "boring or OCD", either .. all in your perspective
it's about making lifestyle changes; if you feel you are "depriving" yourself by eating clean, then you will never change that conceptualization and therefore never embrace CHANGE in habits
obviously there are different levels of lifestyle that different ppl wish to embrace..calling someone who is dialed in on what they want to accomplish, and the way they wish to live, boring or OCD -- is rather frivolous and self-defeatist

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My favorite meal on my lil vacation was breakfast every morning, the only meals besides a few shakes that weren't restaurant food. I had a plate of eggs w/ sriracha & whatever carbs were around (rice, bagels, bananas, chocolate milke, rice cakes w/ pb). I'm not gloating or anything; I just believe that the body can adapt to whatever you give it - look how people can eat McDonald's every day & when you don't have it you can crave it, but if you drop it out entirely & move on for a good while & you have one Big Mac you can literally get sick from it.

I don't really ever drink milk anymore, makes me really gassy & I've become even more intolerant. But that organic choc milk was the bomb.com in small doses.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also notice if I eat crappy for several days, like I just did in Colorado for vacation this past wknd for 3 days, I miss clean food SO bad.
I also find I'll feel like crap. Skin itches, feel inner frustration/bad moods, and lazy.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys sorry for not posting or responding. Been super busy completely demolishing my kitchen. This weekend I got all the old drywall out and new up and finished and all the major painting done. Still need to trim paint the ceilings. SOOO much more work to do. I'll get a good update with replies in tomorrow morning at work. Oh that reminds me my boss told me Friday that after 10 years of working 2nd shift I FINALLY get to come to 1st shift in a couple weeks. I'm filling in on 1st this week though and a couple days last week and its nice to be normal for a change haha.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to being sleepier at the start of your shift, being watched closer at work/being in a higher stress environment, & having all the banks/doctors/insurance places closed when you need them.

On the plus side, you'll get more done because you won't sleep quite as much, & you'll see family more probably. Which is why I went to dayshift ;) I like it a lot better.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to being sleepier at the start of your shift, being watched closer at work/being in a higher stress environment, & having all the banks/doctors/insurance places closed when you need them.

On the plus side, you'll get more done because you won't sleep quite as much, & you'll see family more probably. Which is why I went to dayshift ;) I like it a lot better.
I'm pushing for overnights lol. (although I like mornings ok too)

I like it way better than afternoon.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2nds just sucks because you never can see anyone even on friday (unless you go out late to drink, like so many of us do on AM).

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5AM gym sessions are gonna take some getting used to. Loving the time I'm getting to spend with the family now though. Hit back this morning

NG pull ups
3 sets

Seated rows
3x15

Standing st bar lat pushdowns SS meadows rows
3 SS's

Lat pulldown
2x12

DB pull over
2x12

Behind the neck pulldowns
2x12

In and out with a sick lat pump in 35 mins.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5AM gym sessions are gonna take some getting used to. Loving the time I'm getting to spend with the family now though. Hit back this morning

NG pull ups
3 sets

Seated rows
3x15

Standing st bar lat pushdowns SS meadows rows
3 SS's

Lat pulldown
2x12

DB pull over
2x12

Behind the neck pulldowns
2x12

In and out with a sick lat pump in 35 mins.
You'll make the switch to early morning workouts pretty quick. You'll be so tired by the time 9pm rolls around, sleep will come easy. But the key for me is having a good PrWO. The only thing I have to focus on when I wake up is dragging my groggy self into the kitchen and mixing a quick shake. Then BOOM...it's on!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
You'll make the switch to early morning workouts pretty quick. You'll be so tired by the time 9pm rolls around, sleep will come easy. But the key for me is having a good PrWO. The only thing I have to focus on when I wake up is dragging my groggy self into the kitchen and mixing a quick shake. Then BOOM...it's on!
Completely agree.

Give it a couple weeks bud and you'll probably not want to go back. I'm hoping to to switch a few of my sessions in the afternoon if I ever make my career change lol.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I love lifting in the morning, it drives me for the whole day. I feel that my body is energized for the whole day afterwards

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with these guys after always lifting in the morning...i really dislike when I have to do it after work - can't get into the same groove. And dont feel that post workout pump energy all day

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't stick with it if I had to do it in the afternoon. It just sets my mood right in the AM.

Texass

Awards
I have 5 meadows program. Im selling them to a very low price.
Message me if interested