Danb goes elite with SNS and PES

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use an outline I put together through articles on T nation and with the help of breezey. I can send you the outline I use if itd help u out.
Ya if you dont mind that would be great... will pm you my email address..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I have tried some of the movements when doing FST 7... but never the actually routine. Is there a 'template' anywhere or do you just put it together from articles? Also, I see there is beginner/intermediate/advance recommendations for sets, etc. Do you go with intermediate?
I have all of the articles put into one PDF if you want it. I also have one that all I put in it was the exercises and reps to use when I worked out.
amazing the places you can find good info....i haven't used a biotest product since the new version of hot rox, but the forum has good stuff[if you sort thru the fanboy posts], lol.
I haven't used a Biotest product since the original Mag-10 and 4AD came out. However I love the group of contributors they have over there. Great writing and articles. Just have to know how to sidestep the engrained supplement sales pitch. Honestly some of the best programs I have ever done came from there, but I am far from a Biotest fan.
Simon if you or anyone else wants a copy of the articles and stuff in one PDF shoot me you addy. I am pretty sure I still have yours though Simon so I will send it over to you.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have all of the articles put into one PDF if you want it. I also have one that all I put in it was the exercises and reps to use when I worked out.

I haven't used a Biotest product since the original Mag-10 and 4AD came out. However I love the group of contributors they have over there. Great writing and articles. Just have to know how to sidestep the engrained supplement sales pitch. Honestly some of the best programs I have ever done came from there, but I am far from a Biotest fan.

Simon if you or anyone else wants a copy of the articles and stuff in one PDF shoot me you addy. I am pretty sure I still have yours though Simon so I will send it over to you.
Wait Simon check your email, I just looked and had already sent them to you before. You probably have them and haven't had a chance to look at it.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

PM sent...

That is where I found the Big Beyond Belief routine a few years ago. I wouldn't mind delving into that one again at some point.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait Simon check your email, I just looked and had already sent them to you before. You probably have them and haven't had a chance to look at it.
Just checked, sorry I do not see it. Can you resend?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
amazing the places you can find good info....i haven't used a biotest product since the new version of hot rox, but the forum has good stuff[if you sort thru the fanboy posts], lol.
Ive actually never been on the forum really. Just clicked some links I got that sent me to some meadows articles there.

Ill send them as well just in case.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys
I have a very detailed MD program put together by Meadows if you're interested. It incorporates a good amount of band work though.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I have all of the articles put into one PDF if you want it. I also have one that all I put in it was the exercises and reps to use when I worked out. I haven't used a Biotest product since the original Mag-10 and 4AD came out. However I love the group of contributors they have over there. Great writing and articles. Just have to know how to sidestep the engrained supplement sales pitch. Honestly some of the best programs I have ever done came from there, but I am far from a Biotest fan. Simon if you or anyone else wants a copy of the articles and stuff in one PDF shoot me you addy. I am pretty sure I still have yours though Simon so I will send it over to you.
I'd be interested as well bud :)

I have a veryhttp://youtu.be/TqbO4ZcvOSc detailed MD program put together by Meadows if you're interested. It incorporates a good amount of band work though.
I'd love to look at this as well. Doubt I could get through a breezy workout but I'd love to look over it.

Dan, I've had those hypo feelings as well. Usually a few days then things are okay.

I see you've experienced why I don't miss that greasy food anymore lol. The cheat meal always looks good but I ALWAYS regret pizza. Lots of options you could do with your diet bud if you wanted a break from carb cycling (which is good to do). As always you are so sexy

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'd love to look at this as well. Doubt I could get through a breezy workout but I'd love to look over it.

Dan, I've had those hypo feelings as well. Usually a few days then things are okay.

I see you've experienced why I don't miss that greasy food anymore lol. The cheat meal always looks good but I ALWAYS regret pizza. Lots of options you could do with your diet bud if you wanted a break from carb cycling (which is good to do). As always you are so sexy
Thanks bud..ive been trying it for like 8 or 9 days now and I cant shake it. Im thinking a blood test might be in order soon. It actually seems to.be getting worse. I actually had to bail on the gym yesterday and today?? Im gonna give it until the end of the week and see whats going on...

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Haha no problem man. Anyone that's interested can send me their email address.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy ****, NFW! Nice stack big guy :)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy ****, NFW! Nice stack big guy :)
Thanks buddy...I wish I was doing it morr justice though...the hits just keep coming. Came home from work early last night sick..103 fever no voice and hackin a lung up since about midnight last night. Sick as a dog :(...seriouslly want to apoligize to the Sns and pes guys. This has been the crappiest 3 weeks ive ever had which has transferred into a sh1tty log thus far. Sorry guys .

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks buddy...I wish I was doing it morr justice though...the hits just keep coming. Came home from work early last night sick..103 fever no voice and hackin a lung up since about midnight last night. Sick as a dog :(...seriouslly want to apoligize to the Sns and pes guys. This has been the crappiest 3 weeks ive ever had which has transferred into a sh1tty log thus far. Sorry guys .
Unsubbed... I refuse to follow a log with a bunch of whining ;)

Get better bro and then come back strong. it's flu season and your types like to kiss lots of random dudes, thus making you more prone to catching the contagion.

You have a well established rep, no one is questioning you. Rest up, sleep your ass off and force feed yourself. You're in my thoughts/dreams either or :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bud..ive been trying it for like 8 or 9 days now and I cant shake it. Im thinking a blood test might be in order soon. It actually seems to.be getting worse. I actually had to bail on the gym yesterday and today?? Im gonna give it until the end of the week and see whats going on...
i think a blood test is a good idea...my low blood glucose seemed to come out of nowhere and hit quick. if i limit my carbs too much i find myself binging on way too many really bad carbs just to feel right. for me it's best to incorporate enough good carbs to keep binges away.

on the brightside, i just cut over 20lbs in a around a month and a half while keeping carb intake moderately high, of course these are 95% good carbs with the occasional cheat to satisfy my sweet tooth, lol.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude, rest up and feel better my man!

Get better bro and then come back strong. it's flu season and your types like to kiss lots of random dudes, thus making you more prone to catching the contagion.

You have a well established rep, no one is questioning you. Rest up, sleep your ass off and force feed yourself. You're in my thoughts/dreams either or :)
good guy deezy :)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The only dude ive been kissing is your mom...srsly though thanks for the kind words bro.
i think a blood test is a good idea...my low blood glucose seemed to come out of nowhere and hit quick. if i limit my carbs too much i find myself binging on way too many really bad carbs just to feel right. for me it's best to incorporate enough good carbs to keep binges away.

on the brightside, i just cut over 20lbs in a around a month and a half while keeping carb intake moderately high, of course these are 95% good carbs with the occasional cheat to satisfy my sweet tooth, lol.
Thats exactly how I am with the bad carbs to feel right...blood test is definitely in the cards very soon.

dude, rest up and feel better my man!

good guy deezy :)
Thanks big guy. .and deezy is a good guy I dont care what everyone else says about him or if he enjoys the company of men.

Don't know how I missed this, but I'm in late!
Ha unfortunately you havent missed much brother. ..recap- horrible poison ivy, sketchy blood sugar issues and now this god forsaken illness that has stolen my voice and made me feel like ive been run over by a truck. ..on the plus side though im getting a sick ab workout all day long via coughing my lungs up :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha unfortunately you havent missed much brother. ..recap- horrible poison ivy, sketchy blood sugar issues and now this god forsaken illness that has stolen my voice and made me feel like ive been run over by a truck. ..on the plus side though im getting a sick ab workout all day long via coughing my lungs up :)
That's what you get from eating day old tuna sandwiches out of that tool box of yours - while run through the woods.

...hope you feel better brother.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn Dan your last 3 weeks sounds as awesome as mine! I am hoping to go into next week with some type of vigor but we shall see how the lower back holds up. Maybe we can both come out swinging and not get slowed down by something stupid popping up!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope you get better quick danbeezy! Sounds like you are feeling pretty rough.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what you get from eating day old tuna sandwiches out of that tool box of yours - while run through the woods.

...hope you feel better brother.
Lol no tuna for this guy must be rhe tilipia..thanks bud.

Damn Dan your last 3 weeks sounds as awesome as mine! I am hoping to go into next week with some type of vigor but we shall see how the lower back holds up. Maybe we can both come out swinging and not get slowed down by something stupid popping up!
No doubt dude. Ive been following along with your log just havent got around to commenting yet and ive been out of comission for a couple days so im sure im like 20 pgs behind.

Hope you get better quick danbeezy! Sounds like you are feeling pretty rough.
Thanks budddy...yeah pretty rough sir. I did make it into work today so that means I got off the couch..which is a win in its self lol feelin a little better today.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys gonna try and hit it today. A 10 days out of the gym a week with no supps and a week of eating whatever food I could choke down and a week of laying around on the couch....im fat and unmotivated right now lol...wish me luck hopefully will have a good update later today.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys gonna try and hit it today. A 10 days out of the gym a week with no supps and a week of eating whatever food I could choke down and a week of laying around on the couch....im fat and unmotivated right now lol...wish me luck hopefully will have a good update later today.
should see noob-like gains, lol.:stooges:

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Glad to see your feeling better bud. I'm sure it won't take long to get rid of the damage the last 10 days has cost you. I got heat stroke at work last Wednesday and have been out of commission too, been violently sick, so I know exactly how you feel lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
should see noob-like gains, lol.:stooges:
Ha felt like a newb again thays for sure. Strength and endurance were both way down.

Glad to see your feeling better bud. I'm sure it won't take long to get rid of the damage the last 10 days has cost you. I got heat stroke at work last Wednesday and have been out of commission too, been violently sick, so I know exactly how you feel lol
Man im sorry to hear that...im gonna try and get caught up on everyones logs tonight im waaay behind on a few. I have like 35 I need to read lol

So decided to go in and hit chest today. Holy hell strength went down fast. Ended up doing...
3 sets of flat bench with slow negatives and a pause
225-10
235-6
225-4

One arm peck decks 4-4-2 x2 sets at 150

Cable flys 2 drop sets starting at 25 lbs (each arm) and ruuning the stack down to 10

HS incline press 2 plates per side

And finished up with deficit pushups

All rest periods were 45 seconds except the flat bench I took aboit 90 second rest.
Got outta breath fast on everything! Felt like a little girl while I was benching lol definitely not back to 100% yet but I had to go in and get something done.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What's up Dan, glad you are back in it. We are both feeling about the same now on feeling unmotivated. I did get that full 12 week MD set up from Breezy, I even cleaned it up so it is easier to read. I am really thinking about going ahead and following it workout for workout and seeing what i get out of it. If so I will have to get some bands because he has you using them in the set up. Did you ever get it from him?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up Dan, glad you are back in it. We are both feeling about the same now on feeling unmotivated. I did get that full 12 week MD set up from Breezy, I even cleaned it up so it is easier to read. I am really thinking about going ahead and following it workout for workout and seeing what i get out of it. If so I will have to get some bands because he has you using them in the set up. Did you ever get it from him?
Yo you hurt your back? I have herniated and protruding disks L4 and L5 with 10% loss in disk height

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo son, your strength didn't go down. Your CNS just isn't fully recovered. Stick with it, it'll all come back.

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear your feeling better bro! You must have been going insane after being out 10 days...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yo you hurt your back? I have herniated and protruding disks L4 and L5 with 10% loss in disk height
Yeah, hopefully just a blip on the radar though. Hips got a lil sideways on me and pinched off my sciatic something horrible for a few days of nightmarish nerve pain. The swelling took a few days to go down then it became intermittent, and thus far for the last two days I have not felt it at all. I upped the ante on my training a little for today so if it is not showing any signs of problems tomorrow I will be ramping this up pretty quickly. I am just being careful so I don't end up with a lingering or chronic issue.
Yo son, your strength didn't go down. Your CNS just isn't fully recovered. Stick with it, it'll all come back.
Agreed, strength should not have actually gone down much if at all in that period but the CNS could definitely not be firing as efficiently making everything harder to do.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dat rite dur. You'll be pounding it out in no time Danny Boy......(take that however you want)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dat rite dur. You'll be pounding it out in no time Danny Boy......(take that however you want)
I bet he will be holding on to your traps when he takes it...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, hopefully just a blip on the radar though. Hips got a lil sideways on me and pinched off my sciatic something horrible for a few days of nightmarish nerve pain. The swelling took a few days to go down then it became intermittent, and thus far for the last two days I have not felt it at all. I upped the ante on my training a little for today so if it is not showing any signs of problems tomorrow I will be ramping this up pretty quickly. I am just being careful so I don't end up with a lingering or chronic issue.

Agreed, strength should not have actually gone down much if at all in that period but the CNS could definitely not be firing as efficiently making everything harder to do.
That's a good idea man for sure!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's a good idea man for sure!
Thanks, were you 186 in your avi? You look bigger than 186 to me unless you are just lean as hell under there.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, were you 186 in your avi? You look bigger than 186 to me unless you are just lean as hell under there.
That's good to hear man lol thanks! Yea 186 I believe I'm ****ing like 175 now due to this ****ing injury but almost back in full swing. I'm only 5'8" and have a relatively small frame which helps significantly in size perception lol. I'm like an optical illusion hahaha! That pic is old I was tipping the scale at about 190 -192 before I was injured

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's good to hear man lol thanks! Yea 186 I believe I'm ****ing like 175 now due to this ****ing injury but almost back in full swing. I'm only 5'8" and have a relatively small frame which helps significantly in size perception lol. I'm like an optical illusion hahaha! That pic is old I was tipping the scale at about 190 -192 before I was injured
Nice, I am 5'8" with a small frame other than my large ribcage. So I carry more muscle than most others my weight and height due to the smaller bone structure.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt actually get that from breezy. I dont have access to alot of bands to do the band work. If you do though im sure if you strictly follow the program youll see steller results.

Im hopin. I gotta keep reminding myself im not trying to be a power lifter and get that mentality outta my head. Not that theres anything at all wrong with PLing just not my goal. I just have to be realistic and check the ol ego at the door.

Glad to hear your feeling better bro! You must have been going insane after being out 10 days...
Thanks brother. TBH as sick as I have been and as crappy as ive been feeling a break was kinda nice.

I bet he will be holding on to your traps when he takes it...
Thanks dudes...you dirty minded nasty's.

Nice, I am 5'8" with a small frame other than my large ribcage. So I carry more muscle than most others my weight and height due to the smaller bone structure.
Your both beast in my book. Im 6'0 and wakin up around 190ish right now and dont look half as thick as you guys haha.

Off day today. Went in and had a steller arm day yesterday. Getting back into the swing of things. Gonna go in amd hit shoulders/back in the AM and legs friday which will be the real test.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people: "I'm big-boned"
Me: "I've never seen a fat skeleton. Have you?"

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some people: "I'm big-boned"
Me: "I've never seen a fat skeleton. Have you?"
What about...

"That's good you need big bones to support all that fat."

or

"That's nice Shamu has big bones too."

Bone structure has to do with body weight but it damn sure can't make you look soft or fat.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt actually get that from breezy. I dont have access to alot of bands to do the band work. If you do though im sure if you strictly follow the program youll see steller results.

Im hopin. I gotta keep reminding myself im not trying to be a power lifter and get that mentality outta my head. Not that theres anything at all wrong with PLing just not my goal. I just have to be realistic and check the ol ego at the door.

Thanks brother. TBH as sick as I have been and as crappy as ive been feeling a break was kinda nice.

Thanks dudes...you dirty minded nasty's.

Your both beast in my book. Im 6'0 and wakin up around 190ish right now and dont look half as thick as you guys haha.

Off day today. Went in and had a steller arm day yesterday. Getting back into the swing of things. Gonna go in amd hit shoulders/back in the AM and legs friday which will be the real test.
One day at a time my man! That **** will come back before you know it

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All caught up in here... good to see you are back in action Dan...

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bud.

Hey man glad to have ya buddy.

Updates \gym later...currently freezing my ass off sitting in a tree lol
Aw what's wrong, little buddy? Can't ya get back down? Do we need to call the fire dept?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Wtf you doing sitting in a tree? Trying to cop a perv of the girl next door?? Or the boy next door??

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bud.

Hey man glad to have ya buddy.

Updates \gym later...currently freezing my ass off sitting in a tree lol
Next time wear a Depends, it will keep your ass warm and you won't have to come out of the tree for a potty break...