**********Cycle Support is HERE!!!!!!!**********

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Good. I was about to remind you that members of our Crime Fighting Team do not dupe other members..
Hey now, you shut your Meeräscheöffnung!!!

(PS- I found it funny that I typed in mullet mouth in the translator and it gave me one word! Are you telling me the Germans had a word for mullet mouth? lol)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I put that in there, it said "Sea ashes opening"..lol

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys we now HAVE MORE CYCLE SUPPORT!!!!

:bruce3: :bruce3: :bruce3: :bruce3: :bruce3: :head: :head: :head: :head:

Here is the BETA 2 Formula:

Silymarin: 1000mg
NAC: 1200mg
Hawthorne Berry: 1000mg
Niacin FF: 1000mg
Policosonol: 20mg
Celery Seed: 150mg
Nettle Root: 250mg
Saw Palmetto:300mg
Idebenone: 100mg
Beta Sitosterol: 150mg

All dosages were changed based on either scientific studies that I have been digging through relentlessly, as well as other literature if the studies aren't present. Do not think because a dosage has been reduced we are copping out. I have been trying to eliminate the "overkill" that a lot of companies tend to put into their products. Too much of something isn't always good and in this case i just want the more efficient dosages not the most we can shove in there. This will also improve the taste as well.
Can I make one small suggestion? How about adding Betaine to the mix.... It is a great chemical for maintaining the pliability of arterial and venous walls, and has a nice little added effect of reducing fatty liver deposits.... R-ALA would also fit in the mix nicely.... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/42439-betaine-reduction-non-ethanol-fatty-liver.html

Great stuff!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All dosages were changed based on either scientific studies that I have been digging through relentlessly, as well as other literature if the studies aren't present. Do not think because a dosage has been reduced we are copping out. I have been trying to eliminate the "overkill" that a lot of companies tend to put into their products. Too much of something isn't always good and in this case i just want the more efficient dosages not the most we can shove in there. This will also improve the taste as well.
I wanted to vouch for the fact that LMD is not just tossing in the kitchen sink. There has been some significant effort in researching the effectiveness of these ingredients. Efficient and complementary ingredients are being considered and researched to provide a well balanced quality Cycle Support supplement.

Far too often people are dosing a kitchen sink's worth of overkill. It can be difficult to recommend to an inquireing member just what supplements to use. I believe that this could be an all-in-one worthy of recommendation.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Can I make one small suggestion? How about adding Betaine to the mix.... It is a great chemical for maintaining the pliability of arterial and venous walls, and has a nice little added effect of reducing fatty liver deposits.... R-ALA would also fit in the mix nicely.... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/42439-betaine-reduction-non-ethanol-fatty-liver.html

Great stuff!!
As for the ALA, it is very sensitive to light and moisture and wouldn't be a good addition. Not to mention the smell and taste of ALA! As for the Betaine, there is a study below (and many others) that show it increases plasma LDL levels, not good for this formula.

Betaine supplementation decreases plasma homocysteine concentrations but does not affect body weight, body composition, or resting energy expenditure in human
subjects1,2,3
Ursula Schwab, Anneli Törrönen, Leena Toppinen, Georg Alfthan, Markku Saarinen, Antti Aro and Matti Uusitupa

1 From the Department of Clinical Nutrition, University of Kuopio, Kuopio, Finland (US, LT, and MU); Danisco Ltd, Espoo, Finland (AT); the National Public Health Institute, Helsinki (GA and AA); and Danisco Cultor Innovation, Kantvik, Finland (MS).

Background: Betaine (trimethylglycine) is found in several tissues in humans. It is involved in homocysteine metabolism as an alternative methyl donor and is used in the treatment of homocystinuria in humans. In pigs, betaine decreases the amount of adipose tissue.

Objective: The aim of the study was to examine the effect of betaine supplementation on body weight, body composition, plasma homocysteine concentrations, blood pressure, and serum total and lipoprotein lipids.

Design: Forty-two obese, white subjects (14 men, 28 women) treated with a hypoenergetic diet were randomly assigned to a betaine-supplemented group (6 g/d) or a control group given placebo for 12 wk. The intervention period was preceded by a 4-wk run-in period with a euenergetic diet.

Results: Body weight, resting energy expenditure, and fat mass decreased significantly in both groups with no significant difference between the groups. Plasma homocysteine concentrations decreased in the betaine group ( ± SD: 8.76 ± 1.63 µmol/L at 4 wk, 7.93 ± 1.52 µmol/L at 16 wk; P = 0.030 for the interaction of time and treatment). Diastolic blood pressure decreased without a significant difference between the groups. Serum total and LDL-cholesterol concentrations were higher in the betaine group than in the control group (P < 0.05).

Conclusion: A hypoenergetic diet with betaine supplementation (6 g daily for 12 wk) decreased the plasma homocysteine concentration but did not affect body composition more than a hypoenergetic diet without betaine supplementation did.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lake, Crowler, have you guys considered selling 2,3,4 month supplies instead of just one? I know you could just buy 3 orders, but maybe for the people doing longer injectables or TD's you could maybe sell a 4 month supply for $100 or something like that.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Lake, Crowler, have you guys considered selling 2,3,4 month supplies instead of just one? I know you could just buy 3 orders, but maybe for the people doing longer injectables or TD's you could maybe sell a 4 month supply for $100 or something like that.
I mean it can be considered. We originally did this for PCT purposes but technically it works very well during cycle to keep values normalized as well.

The problem with 4 months worth for $100 is the fact that it truly isn't that cost efficient. We are truthfully pushing very close to the amount it costs to produce. I know it seems hard to believe but these companies sell MASSIVE quantities to very large companies and when you have a smaller company such as Anabolic Innovations, it is very hard to buy in such bulk quantities and receive the best possible price. Until Cycle Support gains support, I don't believe it would be feasible.

I do applaud CROWLER and his generosity in the matter, however, as even when I originally finished the plans for this product he wanted more. Although I didn't think we could still hit our goal price of $1/daily for effective dosages, he proved me wrong and we were able to do it with VERY minimal profit.

CROWLER THIS BUD'S FOR YOU!!!!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean it can be considered. We originally did this for post cycle therapy purposes but technically it works very well during cycle to keep values normalized as well.

The problem with 4 months worth for $100 is the fact that it truly isn't that cost efficient. We are truthfully pushing very close to the amount it costs to produce. I know it seems hard to believe but these companies sell MASSIVE quantities to very large companies and when you have a smaller company such as Anabolic Innovations, it is very hard to buy in such bulk quantities and receive the best possible price. Until Cycle Support gains support, I don't believe it would be feasible.

I do applaud CROWLER and his generosity in the matter, however, as even when I originally finished the plans for this product he wanted more. Although I didn't think we could still hit our goal price of $1/daily for effective dosages, he proved me wrong and we were able to do it with VERY minimal profit.

No, that's fine man. It is very, very well priced already. I was just pondering aloud. I have a few bottles of Celery Seed and Hawthorne Berries I can down whilst on cycle anywhoo..

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Hey I know!!!!!! Cant we just hook up Mullet to a continuous feed IV?? :toofunny:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
No, that's fine man. It is very, very well priced already. I was just pondering aloud. I have a few bottles of Celery Seed and Hawthorne Berries I can down whilst on cycle anywhoo..
Just know that Hawthorn berries aren't even close to as effective as the extract. The berries need to be taken a month or two ahead of time to get maximal effect. We do use the extract in case anyone is concnered about that as well.

And the celery seed is standardized 3nB

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I mean it can be considered. We originally did this for post cycle therapy purposes but technically it works very well during cycle to keep values normalized as well.

I am certain the raws aren't cheap, even $120 for a 3 or month supply. Just a thought. Find out where your 12.5% is and that will be enough $$ until you get us hooked!! Then you can use the 17.5% rule followed by the dirty tactics of my credit card co 29.9 LOL. hose dirty *&^^%$%^$#$##@W#$%^$%&^**&(^
*&^%^&%$%^&$#$%#$%##@$#%
&^%%&$$%##@$#@#$%@%

Thanks. ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I wanted to vouch for the fact that LMD is not just tossing in the kitchen sink. There has been some significant effort in researching the effectiveness of these ingredients. Efficient and complementary ingredients are being considered and researched to provide a well balanced quality Cycle Support supplement.

Far too often people are dosing a kitchen sink's worth of overkill. It can be difficult to recommend to an inquireing member just what supplements to use. I believe that this could be an all-in-one worthy of recommendation.
Done in a chant like voice to LakeMountD

Post those studeis
Post those studies

POST THOSE STUDIES

:whip:

Oh yea I forgot I have to email you somethings first :think:

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Done in a chant like voice to LakeMountD

Post those studeis
Post those studies

POST THOSE STUDIES

:whip:

Oh yea I forgot I have to email you somethings first :think:

CROWLER
Yeah ya do ;). I can't finish the writeup until I know certain things, STOP HOLDING OUT CROWLER :).. haha :whiner:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ya do ;). I can't finish the writeup until I know certain things, STOP HOLDING OUT CROWLER :).. haha :whiner:
Ok here are the answers.

Red
Barry Manilo
Apple Turnovers
Long walks on the beach
and reading romance novels in the bath

NOW GET GOING !!!!!!!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chester A. Arthur, the 21st President.
The San Andreas Fault Line.
Star Jones.
Menudo.
Ben N' Jerry's Ice Cream.

There are the rest of the answers, now go!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Chester A. Arthur, the 21st President.
The San Andreas Fault Line.
Star Jones.
Menudo.
Ben N' Jerry's Ice Cream.

There are the rest of the answers, now go!

And the questions are

Mullet,

What famous person do you most resemble?
Describe what your back looks like?
Who would you MOST like to resembel?
If you could marry any band which one would it be?
What do you consider the best food while cutting?

There NOW get it!

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
And the questions are

Mullet,

There NOW get it!

CROWLER

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CROWLER again.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the questions are

Mullet,

There NOW get it!

CROWLER
HAHA..That was really funny..Haha

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CROWLER again.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
WTH

Here I am with a lowly freaking 6K points and you guy have RED stars and are at 9K and 10K respectively.

I think I am about to do some NEG repping on your azzes. :)

CROWLER

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
And the questions are

Mullet,

There NOW get it!

CROWLER
Go Crowler Go! :D High-O!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure if the back comment was negative or postive.lol

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if the back comment was negative or postive.lol

All were negative :rant:

But the back one means you have ripples and bumps and valleys all over BRO!! :head:

CROWLER

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Crowler - if you had some tits in your avatar, that would get you alot of rep points.

Just look at FnF...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Crowler - if you had some tits in your avatar, that would get you alot of rep points.

Just look at FnF...
Haha its funny you said that because I was talking to her earlier and mentioned that lol. Her response? "Oh I thought it was because I was smart" ::with a big ass smiley face hahaha::

sirvy123

Awards
is this gonna take care of returning our test levels and blockin estrogen?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
The short answer is no. You will need a test booster and SERM/AI to get that.
Right on. BUT I would still recommend taking Cycle Support along with those, as it has many things in it that will aid your test booster and serm/AI.