SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
OK....here is my review.

1. I thought that no-flush niacin didn't have a positive effect on lipids

2. Cookie mix is a winner. Tastes great

3. Peanut butter protein powder - I couldn't taste the PB. My taste buds are shot from years of dumping powderso I had my GF try it. I didn't tell her what flavor it was so that she could guess. She couldn't tell what it was. It's not bad tasting at all. It is jujst sweet and "flavorless".

4. I was a little worried about the cycle support. Whenever I've mixed powders such as these all in one mix, it has tasted like ass. This, however, tasted more like puke LOL. It doesn't really bother me and is very convenient. But I would recommend that you take a shot at a citrus flavor even though the color is wrong. Citrus acid, ascorbic acid, ALCAR and just about any citrus flavoring would mask this pretty easily. Possibly even a pina colada would work in this case. I'm going to try adding a peanut flavoring or some more chocolate to my mix next time to see how it goes. I will update.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I thought that no-flush niacin didn't have a positive effect on lipids
I just got this abstract from PubMed, so you might be right.

"Flush-free niacin": dietary supplement may be "benefit-free".

Norris RB.

Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA. [email protected]

This report describes a patient with coronary artery disease who was instructed to take extended-release niacin to treat low high-density lipoprotein cholesterol and instead purchased "flush-free niacin" available at the pharmacy. There was no significant change in his lipids. Once the patient switched to extended-release niacin, the anticipated beneficial effects were seen. The article reviews the composition of flush-free niacin, its purported and real lipid effects, and warns against the effects of misleading marketing.
I guess I might have to start taking the extended release niacin again if this is true. Not a bag on you Crowler, the cycle protection is great and really convenient compared to taking all those pills, just better safe than sorry. :)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Regular niacin works very well, but it can be tough on the liver....and of course make you flush like a nun at a nude beach.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Regular niacin works very well, but it can be tough on the liver....and of course make you flush like a nun at a nude beach.
I am working on this problem. See the biggest problem is conflicting data. Some studies prove and some disprove it. We threw it in there because it was suggested by a lot of people as what they wanted. We couldn't put the regular niacin in due to hepatoxicity, which is exactly what we are trying to avoid.

As I stated this was just a beta formula. There WILL be changes to the formula as well as the taste. That is why we only put out 30. Be patient with us though. We actually did all this in a 2 week time period, which was much faster than expected. You know that CROWLER and I are doing this for the good of everyone and wont let ya down.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK....here is my review.
4. I was a little worried about the cycle support. Whenever I've mixed powders such as these all in one mix, it has tasted like ass. This, however, tasted more like puke LOL. It doesn't really bother me and is very convenient.
It tastes just like it smells...DELICIOUS!...Sorry, I couldn't resist with a quote saying something tasted like puke...I'm not worried about the taste; just worried that I'll miss out again and have to wait some more!

LakeMountD, if you don't mind me asking, what kinds of changes are being possibly being made? Inquiring minds want to know.

Edit: I just want to make it clear that I have not tried the product yet. I was merely having a laugh.:icon_lol:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kay fellas, I dosed today just in milk, and it wasn't bad at all. Considering the ingredients it was quite fine actually, I have tasted protein that was worse. A+

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I am working on this problem. See the biggest problem is conflicting data. Some studies prove and some disprove it. We threw it in there because it was suggested by a lot of people as what they wanted. We couldn't put the regular niacin in due to hepatoxicity, which is exactly what we are trying to avoid.

As I stated this was just a beta formula. There WILL be changes to the formula as well as the taste. That is why we only put out 30. Be patient with us though. We actually did all this in a 2 week time period, which was much faster than expected. You know that CROWLER and I are doing this for the good of everyone and wont let ya down.
Never a doubt in my mind Lake. You guys are top notch. :thumbsup:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
It tastes just like it smells...DELICIOUS!...Sorry, I couldn't resist with a quote saying something tasted like puke...I'm not worried about the taste; just worried that I'll miss out again and have to wait some more!

LakeMountD, if you don't mind me asking, what kinds of changes are being possibly being made? Inquiring minds want to know.

Edit: I just want to make it clear that I have not tried the product yet. I was merely having a laugh.:icon_lol:
Sorry gotta keep that under wraps but the announcement will come very soon I promise.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry gotta keep that under wraps but the announcement will come very soon I promise.
It's not like I'm not glued to this forum when I'm home anyway...can't wait bro...if it's like that it's gotta be good!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crowler, the taste of those cookies make up for your hideously disfigured looks..(or so I have heard)..You must bag all the ladies with your taste making ability..

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I've been down that road Brother. The sustained released version is what I finally came up with after sorting through all of the conflicting data.....my brain went into melt down on that study. :frustrate

Crowler knows that I would give honest input and I'm definitely on your side. So I'm experimenting as well to help you guys out. Here is an update.

1. If you add chocolate flavoring (mine is from nutraplanet) to the PB flavor (protein OR cycle support) it changes the whole dynamic of the taste. You can actually taste the PB and it as actually VERY good. No bile taste whatsoever.

2. Adding chocolate to the chocolate also is good....but to me it seemed to just make it sweeter.

3. Adding vanilla to the chocolate really enhanced the flavor.

I'll try adding vanilla to the PB later today. This was very encouraging to me. I was skeptical about hiding the chem tastes with these flavors but it is definitely doable.

I'll keep you updated with my trials.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yea and the study you posted is also a single case. It is like one of us saying that superdrol doesn't work because we didn't respond to it.

I understand you were posting to help and I appreciate it. But the majority wanted it lol. I am sifting through as much data as I can trying to get a clearer picture on the benefit of a few different kinds. Whichever ends up having the most benefits we will stick with. Before I was going purely off of one effect. Now I will be looking for all the benefits that each offer and just go with the overall more beneficial one.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I've been down that road Brother. The sustained released version is what I finally came up with after sorting through all of the conflicting data.....my brain went into melt down on that study. :frustrate

Crowler knows that I would give honest input and I'm definitely on your side. So I'm experimenting as well to help you guys out. Here is an update.

1. If you add chocolate flavoring (mine is from nutraplanet) to the PB flavor (protein OR cycle support) it changes the whole dynamic of the taste. You can actually taste the PB and it as actually VERY good. No bile taste whatsoever.

2. Adding chocolate to the chocolate also is good....but to me it seemed to just make it sweeter.

3. Adding vanilla to the chocolate really enhanced the flavor.

I'll try adding vanilla to the PB later today. This was very encouraging to me. I was skeptical about hiding the chem tastes with these flavors but it is definitely doable.

I'll keep you updated with my trials.
Thank you very much for your input. All info is very helpful to us in making what the people want.

I know you have said in the past sometimes your directness comes off as being rude. I think it is just your avatar that makes a person think that :)

BTW are you EVER going to clean out your PMs at AW lol

CROWLER

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i probably missed in through all the pages of this thread but is cycle support to be taken before, during, after cycle right??

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i probably missed in through all the pages of this thread but is cycle support to be taken before, during, after cycle right??
It is best used during or post. It can be used before but doesn't have to be.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
so if one were doing say a 16 weeker with doing orals 4 on 4 off 4 0n etc ....would you run it during the orals or in between?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
so if one were doing say a 16 weeker with doing orals 4 on 4 off 4 0n etc ....would you run it during the orals or in between?
Honestly I would run it both. I say that because you are going to want the anti-oxident, anti-inflammatory, and protective effects of the ingredients and not just the regenerative effects.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
BTW are you EVER going to clean out your PMs at AW lol
ummm......I thought that I did.....I'll go check it out right this minute :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Lake, Crow-Dog..I mixed the Cycle Support with some fat-free, sugar-free pudding mix from a company that rhymes with Hell-No, tasted it like a Reese's PB Cup..Also, I took your guys' initiative and added a few things. I slapped in some Bulk Cissus powder, powdered Multi Vitamin, powdered Eachanasia(sp?), powdered Calcium, some green tea extract. It's no longer Cycle support, now it's just "Mulletsoldier's Super Healthy Powder of Health, and stuff"

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Hey Lake, Crow-Dog..I mixed the Cycle Support with some fat-free, sugar-free pudding mix from a company that rhymes with Hell-No, tasted it like a Reese's PB Cup..Also, I took your guys' initiative and added a few things. I slapped in some Bulk Cissus powder, powdered Multi Vitamin, powdered Eachanasia(sp?), powdered Calcium, some green tea extract. It's no longer Cycle support, now it's just "Mulletsoldier's Super Healthy Powder of Health, and stuff"
Well hell then we need to make a name change to MulletSuperSoldier :squat: <----healthy squat

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Vokuhila Uber Kreiger!

^^^ Mullet Super Soldier in German

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I took your guys' initiative and added a few things. I slapped in some Bulk Cissus powder, powdered Multi Vitamin, powdered Eachanasia(sp?), powdered Calcium, some green tea extract.
:donut: <<<<<<Joey bag of donuts

Just had to use that smilie :D

MS - that sounds like some gross sh#t there. One thing that I've noticed is that these compounds aren't too bitter on their own. Masking bitter compounds requires citrus. But with this mix, it seems fairly easy to make it taste pretty good. I was actually looking forward to my concoction last night.

Pretty good idea here guys......I'll be on frequent buyer's list for this one.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:donut: <<<<<<Joey bag of donuts

Just had to use that smilie :D

MS - that sounds like some gross sh#t there. One thing that I've noticed is that these compounds aren't too bitter on their own. Masking bitter compounds requires citrus. But with this mix, it seems fairly easy to make it taste pretty good. I was actually looking forward to my concoction last night.

Pretty good idea here guys......I'll be on frequent buyer's list for this one.
Yeah I thought it would be horrible as well, and I know what you mean on the citrus thing. Usually you can't use 'soft' flavours to cover this kinda ****. But the Jell-O mixed with the PB flavouring Crowler put in actually didn't taste that bad..Some of the other stuff was already flavoured as well, my gf works in a health smoothie store.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
He will be working on flavors. Not to mention it should taste better now that the dosages and ratio's are getting changed some.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He will be working on flavors. Not to mention it should taste better now that the dosages and ratio's are getting changed some.
Hey man, mine honestly doesn't taste that shabby..When I am drinking it I just think of the 15 pills I would be taking instead, three times a day, everyday, for 10 weeks..Sooo, yeah.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Hey man, mine honestly doesn't taste that shabby..When I am drinking it I just think of the 15 pills I would be taking instead, three times a day, everyday, for 10 weeks..Sooo, yeah.
Haha you are preachin' to the choir! I definitely agree, hell thats what made me come up with the idea. The only problem is there are people out there who gag on stuff like this pretty easily, so we wan this to be a product loved by everyone. We want to try and please everyone. The pleasure principle if you will (Thank you Dr. Freud) hahaha. :stick:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it doesn't divulge too much, what is the flavouring proccess? Are you guys just combining all the raws, then flavouring each individual packet? Or flavouring all at once. I was thinking if the raw aren't pre-combined, as in you guys are combining them yourselves, why don't you keep each raw seperate, and flavoured, so they may take up whatever flavour a little more. Not sure if that makes sense, but it's like marinating a steak, the longer you marinate it for, the more the steak tastes like the marinade.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
test

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
If it doesn't divulge too much, what is the flavouring proccess? Are you guys just combining all the raws, then flavouring each individual packet? Or flavouring all at once. I was thinking if the raw aren't pre-combined, as in you guys are combining them yourselves, why don't you keep each raw seperate, and flavoured, so they may take up whatever flavour a little more. Not sure if that makes sense, but it's like marinating a steak, the longer you marinate it for, the more the steak tastes like the marinade.
Yes I understand what you are saying thanks. They are preflavored.

CROWLER

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright crowler and lake......I finally got to try the peanut butter cycle support after a long hectic weekend at work. I just mixed it in some milk......mixed very well and honestly dosn't taste bad at all. I think you've got a great product here and your beta sample gets an A from me. Keep up the great work boys :burg:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Alright crowler and lake......I finally got to try the peanut butter cycle support after a long hectic weekend at work. I just mixed it in some milk......mixed very well and honestly dosn't taste bad at all. I think you've got a great product here and your beta sample gets an A from me. Keep up the great work boys :burg:
Oh dear yet another post saying it really isn't bad. LakeMountD we may have to have a point and laugh post for SJA :)

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Oh dear yet another post saying it really isn't bad. LakeMountD we may have to have a point and laugh post for SJA :)

CROWLER
Alright... ready? 1...2..........3 HAHAHAHA ::points at SJA::

:)

Ether

Awards
When will you guys being getting more cycle suppost in? I am planning a PP and Prost. cycle in 3 weeks and would like to check this product out. PB flavoring sounds wierd and interesting.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
actually when I throw it in some Whey vanilla, it tastes pretty damn good :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geeze...12 pages long already.

This sounds like a very "innovative" stack indeed. Why it has taken this long to come to be is beyond me. Great work guys.

I for one am not one of those whiners in regards to taste. The convenience of getting all those goodies in one serving far outweighs any taste issues IMO.

May have to try it if and when in the future I am in the need of Cycle Support.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
When will you guys being getting more cycle suppost in? I am planning a PP and Prost. cycle in 3 weeks and would like to check this product out. PB flavoring sounds wierd and interesting.

Thanks for the question.

Actually was expecting it today but seeing as how it is a holliday it should be in tomorrow. I will make a new thread when it comes in.

CROWLER

Ether

Awards
Thanks for the question.

Actually was expecting it today but seeing as how it is a holliday it should be in tomorrow. I will make a new thread when it comes in.

CROWLER
:head: You ROCK! Thanks for the quick response.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Ah crap... I just placed an order for the Isolate (At Blend price) but really, really, really, want to add cycle support to the order, but you guys were out... if Cycle support comes in today... can you add it to my order? Just add the extra on to my card... Order # 881.

Thanks Crowler!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ok Pax,

Will do

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys we got powder in, HOWEVER, we are working on the Beta 2 formula and we should have that sorted out by tonight. All changes will be due to more scientific research we have come across that backs up the dosages.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Ok Pax,

Will do

CROWLER
Thanks bro... Can you add 1lb. of cookie mix too?? PLEASE! btw... how many calories in a cookie... serving size of... I don't know... can you give me a serving size and the # of calories in it?

thx... btw... did my boy Faris ever get in touch with you?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro... Can you add 1lb. of cookie mix too?? PLEASE! btw... how many calories in a cookie... serving size of... I don't know... can you give me a serving size and the # of calories in it?

Hey bro, per 1oz of cookie mix there is 10g pro/5g carbs/1g fat (from flax) :D

Enjoy!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

Yes I just added 1lb cookie mix.

Each cookie has over 500mgs of Omega 3. 10 grams of protein 5 grams of carbs with 0 sugar grams and 1 gram of healthy fat. NO butter. NO added salt. NO sugar. NO cholesterol.

Yes he did email me thank you for the business.

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yes I just added 1lb cookie mix.

Each cookie has over 500mgs of Omega 3. 10 grams of protein 5 grams of carbs with 0 sugar grams and 1 gram of healthy fat. NO butter. NO added salt. NO sugar. NO cholesterol.

Yes he did email me thank you for the business.

CROWLER
Ok guys we now HAVE MORE CYCLE SUPPORT!!!!

:bruce3: :bruce3: :bruce3: :bruce3: :bruce3: :head: :head: :head: :head:

Here is the BETA 2 Formula:

Silymarin: 1000mg
NAC: 1200mg
Hawthorne Berry: 1000mg
Niacin FF: 1000mg
Policosonol: 20mg
Celery Seed: 150mg
Nettle Root: 250mg
Saw Palmetto:300mg
Idebenone: 100mg
Beta Sitosterol: 150mg

All dosages were changed based on either scientific studies that I have been digging through relentlessly, as well as other literature if the studies aren't present. Do not think because a dosage has been reduced we are copping out. I have been trying to eliminate the "overkill" that a lot of companies tend to put into their products. Too much of something isn't always good and in this case i just want the more efficient dosages not the most we can shove in there. This will also improve the taste as well.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get your cookie making a$$es in bed :) We need you guys rested to conjour up our next potion of goodness :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys we now HAVE MORE CYCLE SUPPORT!!!!

:bruce3: :bruce3: :bruce3: :bruce3: :bruce3: :head: :head: :head: :head:

Here is the BETA 2 Formula:

Silymarin: 1000mg
NAC: 1200mg
Hawthorne Berry: 1000mg
Niacin FF: 1000mg
Policosonol: 20mg
Celery Seed: 150mg
Nettle Root: 250mg
Saw Palmetto:300mg
Idebenone: 100mg
Beta Sitosterol: 150mg

All dosages were changed based on either scientific studies that I have been digging through relentlessly, as well as other literature if the studies aren't present. Do not think because a dosage has been reduced we are copping out. I have been trying to eliminate the "overkill" that a lot of companies tend to put into their products. Too much of something isn't always good and in this case i just want the more efficient dosages not the most we can shove in there. This will also improve the taste as well.
So is this Cycle Support 'Das Übermäßige Zyklusstütze' and mine is Nur regelmäßige Zyklusstütze?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
So is this Cycle Support 'Das Übermäßige Zyklusstütze' and mine is Nur regelmäßige Zyklusstütze?
Hahaha hush, no the efficacy is the same in both products. But after reading through some new literature we wanted to perfect it as much as possible. Don't think because you bought the last formula it won't work as well, that is not the case by any means.

But as we read more and more into studies and get feedback from people we want to continually offer you the most up to date and comprehensive product.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha hush, no the efficacy is the same in both products. But after reading through some new literature we wanted to perfect it as much as possible. Don't think because you bought the last formula it won't work as well, that is not the case by any means.

But as we read more and more into studies and get feedback from people we want to continually offer you the most up to date and comprehensive product.
Good. I was about to remind you that members of our Crime Fighting Team do not dupe other members..