**********Cycle Support is HERE!!!!!!!**********

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would like at least 3 months supply. I can pay you now if you want.. .just want to make sure I get 3 of the next batch!!!!!!

I love his place
:box:

Ok I will put the number available at 3 when you tell me you are ready to order but NOT before that. BUT the system will automatically charge your card if you are ok with that. And let me say just to make sure that it will not ship out until a week from tomorrow ok?

CROWLER

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
NO soup for YOU:aargh:

CROWLER

We're knights of the Round Table, we dance whene'er we're able. We do routines and chorus scenes with footwork impec-cable, We dine well here in Camelot, we eat ham and jam and Spam a lot. / We're knights of the Round Table, our shows are for-mi-dable. But many times we're given rhymes that are quite un-sing-able, We're opera mad in Camelot, we sing from the diaphragm a lot. / In war we're tough and able, Quite in-de-fa-ti-gable. Between our quests we sequin vests and impersonate Clark Gable / It's a busy life in Camelot

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to say Crowler is a very patient cat, great service..He's quick on the e-mail too..

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will have more the end of the week.

Not sure if I should take preorders or not.

What do you guys think?

CROWLER
I say go ahead with the preorders....I need to pick up a few more :D

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
OK. I will be placing the order some time tomorrow mid day. I will email you first. Also looking to get a 3rd IGF. Do you have any of those left?

Ok I will put the number available at 3 when you tell me you are ready to order but NOT before that. BUT the system will automatically charge your card if you are ok with that. And let me say just to make sure that it will not ship out until a week from tomorrow ok?

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
"On second thought - let's not go to Camelot. 'Tis a silly place!"

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
We're knights of the Round Table, we dance whene'er we're able. We do routines and chorus scenes with footwork impec-cable, We dine well here in Camelot, we eat ham and jam and Spam a lot. / We're knights of the Round Table, our shows are for-mi-dable. But many times we're given rhymes that are quite un-sing-able, We're opera mad in Camelot, we sing from the diaphragm a lot. / In war we're tough and able, Quite in-de-fa-ti-gable. Between our quests we sequin vests and impersonate Clark Gable / It's a busy life in Camelot
I have to push the pram a lot. :D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
gosh, I'm away from the computer for 2 days and I miss out on the good stuff...lol.

So you guys expect more in later this week, correct?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
gosh, I'm away from the computer for 2 days and I miss out on the good stuff...lol.

So you guys expect more in later this week, correct?
Yup, we already got more powder on the way :). We will be taking pre orders to trusted members, though. E-mail [email protected] if you are interested. If not you can wait towards the end of the week.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, we already got more powder on the way :). We will be taking pre orders to trusted members, though. E-mail [email protected] if you are interested. If not you can wait towards the end of the week.
I don't think Crowler wants any e-mails from me..Ever again.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

OT:

Lake, put that shredded delt away man! It's scarin me, you lean arse bashtage! (Nice work BTW)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OT:

Lake, put that shredded delt away man! It's scarin me, you lean arse bashtage! (Nice work BTW)
Have you followed me here my odoriferous foe?..En garde!!:duel:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Same Old my valued customer I will take care of you. We are sold out now but when you order I will leave the Saw Palmetto out for you BUT you have to write that in the comments section.

And like LakeMountD said go ahead and email me at [email protected]

CROWLER
very cool. thanks guys. i'll be looking out for the next round.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for everyones interest in the Cycle Support. We should have more the end of this week beginning of next.

But I have thought it would be better NOT to take preorders. I hate to go down that path for a couple reasons.

What if for some reason my shipment is delayed, something gets in the way of my being able to get it formulated etc.

ALSO I would prefer to hear the feedback on the taste of the first batch we are sending out. We offer a 7 day 100% money back guarantee so the customers are protected so no worries there. I am always here for the customer and anyone who does not like the taste is more than welcome to a full refund.

As for the taste it definitely does not taste like a sweet milk shake but it is better than all the pills and ALOT better than the straight powder.

The Saw Palmetto is the worst of them and takes some real finess as to the sweetening and flavoring. Basically the flavoring it more just trying to kill the taste rather than make it so you say YUMMMY can I have some more :)
As soon as we get a few posts about the customers satisfaction level I will begin taking orders and will announce it here.

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for everyones interest in the Cycle Support. We should have more the end of this week beginning of next.

But I have thought it would be better NOT to take preorders. I hate to go down that path for a couple reasons.

What if for some reason my shipment is delayed, something gets in the way of my being able to get it formulated etc.

ALSO I would prefer to hear the feedback on the taste of the first batch we are sending out. We offer a 7 day 100% money back guarantee so the customers are protected so no worries there. I am always here for the customer and anyone who does not like the taste is more than welcome to a full refund.

As for the taste it definitely does not taste like a sweet milk shake but it is better than all the pills and ALOT better than the straight powder.

The Saw Palmetto is the worst of them and takes some real finess as to the sweetening and flavoring. Basically the flavoring it more just trying to kill the taste rather than make it so you say YUMMMY can I have some more :)
As soon as we get a few posts about the customers satisfaction level I will begin taking orders and will announce it here.

CROWLER
This is why I work for him ;).

Also guys don't forget, this is a Beta Formula. I have been using that term since we came up with the idea because nothing is finally until it gets tested out ya know. Who knows maybe we will add or subtract something out or tweak the taste a little bit.

Be patient with us as we try to perfect the formula, though, CROWLER did a DAMN good job of going from my projected formula to sending it out in TWO WEEKS! He is the :bruce2: of punctuality haha.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, if you two ugly fellows want I can do a log (for taste maybe) when I start pre-dosing for my cycle...I'll run it seperately for my cycle log as well..Probably just note taste, mixability that kind of things..Just let me know and I'll do it for sure..

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Saw Palmetto is the worst of them and takes some real finess as to the sweetening and flavoring.
CROWLER
The taste of SP reminds me of bile combined with pancake batter; yet it is somehow better than the taste of uncapped ALA.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well, if you two ugly fellows want I can do a log (for taste maybe) when I start pre-dosing for my cycle...I'll run it seperately for my cycle log as well..Probably just note taste, mixability that kind of things..Just let me know and I'll do it for sure..
Just do something for me and try putting it in a protein shake and see if it covers up the taste any better. I mean the serving sizes are small and there are 60 servings per bag. So 1 serving in morning and night shouldn't change the taste of your shake all that much. Mine comes in tomorrow, can't wait ;).

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just do something for me and try putting it in a protein shake and see if it covers up the taste any better. I mean the serving sizes are small and there are 60 servings per bag. So 1 serving in morning and night shouldn't change the taste of your shake all that much. Mine comes in tomorrow, can't wait ;).
Yeah for sure..I'll just do one little write-up thing and make the word-er-thangers al' fancie n' such and den maybe you fellers u'd put that der' up on yer new fangled intronet site!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

ONLY if you say it tastes better than pizza otherwise LakeMountD and I will neg rep you til you WISH you were from Canada. :)

Oh wait you are lol

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
ah ummm Ahhh how do I say this after your other post about me. There ended up only being enough for 29 so yours is GOING to be a little smaller and sent out tomorrow :sad:

Sorry buddy :sad: Actually all but 2 were sent out today and the other one had some items I just could NOT get together so that will go out tomorrow.

BTW To all who ordered PLEASE be sure to look VERY thoroughly inside the package. You MAY just find 1 or 2 or MAYBE even 3 other items.

Depends if you were naughty or nice. :wave: :wave: :wave:

CROWLER

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Very nice supps there LMD, that will save a lot of people the time and hassle of all those caps not to mention all that stuff laying around the house.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah ummm Ahhh how do I say this after your other post about me. There ended up only being enough for 29 so yours is GOING to be a little smaller and sent out tomorrow :sad:

Sorry buddy :sad: Actually all but 2 were sent out today and the other one had some items I just could NOT get together so that will go out tomorrow.

BTW To all who ordered PLEASE be sure to look VERY thoroughly inside the package. You MAY just find 1 or 2 or MAYBE even 3 other items.

CROWLER
Crowler?.....Did you put some unwanted surprise in mine because I was so annoying?

:dump:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Like this one?

rkelly.jpg

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
ONLY if you say it tastes better than pizza otherwise LakeMountD and I will neg rep you til you WISH you were from Canada. :)

Oh wait you are lol

CROWLER
haha everybody point and laugh he is from canada! lol

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
haha everybody point and laugh he is from canada! lol
oh good. Our number one Canadian Customer who has the decency to have his stuff sent to the US and LakeMountD is mocking him :sick:

:dance:
CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
oh good. Our number one Canadian Customer who has the decency to have his stuff sent to the US and LakeMountD is mocking him :sick:

:dance:
CROWLER
HAHA shiiiiiiiit that is just on the internet, but when MulletSoldier and I go out and party it is more like :dance: <-------him :afro: <-------me
:cheers: <--------us

me again-------->:box: MULLETSOLDIER

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAHA shiiiiiiiit that is just on the internet, but when MulletSoldier and I go out and party it is more like :dance: <-------him :afro: <-------me
:cheers: <--------us

me again-------->:box: MULLETSOLDIER
Haha..Yeah first we all goto the gym and it's all
:good:

Then after we throw down we go out and it's all
:drunk: and :head:

And then some
:djparty:

Then we see some ladies and they're all "You're from Canadia?"
:wtf:

And I'm all
:bow28:

Then Lake's All "Canada is the **** Mullet"
:box:

And I'm all "*****es Please":hammer:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

CROWLER
Hey crowler I just realized you guys are based in lakeland....not too far from me in tampa...sweet. Good deal on the extra goodies :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Hey crowler I just realized you guys are based in lakeland....not too far from me in tampa...sweet. Good deal on the extra goodies :D
Hey crowler I just noticed he has a UF (gator) symbol in his sidebar. Are we allowed to sell to those? I mean being a player on FSU's team I just don't know if I can work for someone who contributes to Gators?

Haha j/k

Did you order some of the CS Trauma? If so let me know how you like it man and what you think can be done to make it better. And that actually goes for everyone, we would love to hear feedback so we can make future changes :).

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
For those of you worried about what same_old said here is an abstract of the adverse effects of saw palmetto. Not saying same_old didn't experience it by any means but at the bottom the 3 year study saw on 2% of the people experienced any one of those problems (not just lowered libido but any of them).

ADVERSE EFFECTS OF SAW PALMETTO
Gastrointestinal disturbance occurs rarely. Ingestion of large amounts of saw palmetto berries may cause diarrhea, while ingestion of saw palmetto on an empty stomach may cause nausea. Hypertension was reported in 3.1% of patients taking the saw palmetto extract Permixon® (a proprietary saw palmetto extract from France) although this effect is not usually observed in other trials or case studies on saw palmetto. The general safety profile of saw palmetto is superior to that of finasteride. Sexual dysfunction was less common with saw palmetto and the herb has not been associated with erectile dysfunction, ejaculatory disturbance, or
altered libido. Gastrointestinal disturbances, urinary tract infections, ejaculation problems, and impotence were reported in 2% of patients taking saw palmetto in a three-year trial.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey crowler I just noticed he has a UF (gator) symbol in his sidebar. Are we allowed to sell to those? I mean being a player on FSU's team I just don't know if I can work for someone who contributes to Gators?

Haha j/k

Did you order some of the CS Trauma? If so let me know how you like it man and what you think can be done to make it better. And that actually goes for everyone, we would love to hear feedback so we can make future changes :).
Lol, actually I'm from connecticut.....my wife is the gator fan and went to UF...I'm a connecticut husky fan all the way baby :thumbsup: . yeah bro I did order the CS for my on going cycle and definately will give some input for you guys once I get it. I just didn't realize how close you guys are to me. Makes for nice quick deliveries of your great products.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I just didn't realize how close you guys are to me.

Yes, CROWLER and I try very hard to get "close" to our fellow customers. We just are such good people, we feel like all of you are best friends :D.

Haha cool man yea we would appreciate the input. We want to get this to taste and be the way everyone wants it before we mass produce it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha cool man yea we would appreciate the input. We want to get this to taste and be the way everyone wants it before we mass produce it.
Will do bro.....even for a seminole :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey crowler I just realized you guys are based in lakeland....
Are you guys strictly an online store now or do you still have a bricks and mortar location? I live/work right outside of Lakeland and would love to burn a lunch hour picking up some peanut butter flavored protein and supps!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys strictly an online store now or do you still have a bricks and mortar location? I live/work right outside of Lakeland and would love to burn a lunch hour picking up some peanut butter flavored protein and supps!
We now are just an online store. I used to have a supplement line in the 2 gyms and health club I owned. Then I did what I THOUGHT was semi retirement :toofunny: and went online Oh my how wrong I was.

At least with the healthclub I was could only work during the hours we were open, about 95 hours a week which I did just about every week. But now being online I can now literally work 24 hours a day. With my addictive personality I have actually have been working about 110 - 120 hours a WEEK because I enjoy all the different facets of it and just can not stop :thumbsup:

Oh yea I have also lost about 15lbs since I got into this hard core and I am NOT talking 15lbs of fat. lol

CROWLER

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I just got mine in the mail today Crowler, Ziploc bag and all. :D I'll take some tomorrow and report how the chocolate flavor is.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm impatiently waiting on my samples Crowler!!! I want cookie!!!
:donut:

(And PB protein...)

Jaxxx

Jaxxx

Board Supporter
Awards
I got mine in today as well, interesting smell...

However, I won't be using these for quite some time so no taste test...

:(

P.S. Thanks for the PB Isolate and the cookie mix (Even though I have 2lbs already) ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I got mine in today as well, interesting smell...

However, I won't be using these for quite some time so no taste test...

:(

P.S. Thanks for the PB Isolate and the cookie mix (Even though I have 2lbs already) ;)
Thanks man.

I PROMISE you the taste is BETTER than the smell so don't be scared lol

CROWLER

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Well, it defintely tastes better than it smells. :D I added a scoop to my chocolate ATW shake this morning and I really couldn't taste the difference. It has a bit of an aftertaste, but with the ingredients involved it's not bad at all. I may have to pick up some more of this later. Good job guys :thumbsup:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well, it defintely tastes better than it smells. :D I added a scoop to my chocolate ATW shake this morning and I really couldn't taste the difference. It has a bit of an aftertaste, but with the ingredients involved it's not bad at all. I may have to pick up some more of this later. Good job guys :thumbsup:

:jaw: :thumbsup: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
:jaw: :thumbsup: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Just to clear things up :drunk:

The smilie on the right is me and the smilie on the left is CROWLER because he takes the cycle support and his liver is stronger. He purposely didn't want to send any to me so he could steal the girls and I would pass out!!!! So I am like :yawn: and he is all like :bb2: while the girls are over!!!

Haha just kidding I actually got it :D:twisted:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Just to clear things up :drunk:

The smilie on the right is me and the smilie on the left is CROWLER because he takes the cycle support and his liver is stronger. He purposely didn't want to send any to me so he could steal the girls and I would pass out!!!! So I am like :yawn: and he is all like :bb2: while the girls are over!!!

Haha just kidding I actually got it :D:twisted:
:rofl: :toofunny:

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I just know that after taking this for a while my liver's gonna be like :bruce1: take that 17aa's :nutkick: Then I can be all like :good: :clean: :dl: :squat: So I can be this :bb2: and not this :donut:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I just know that after taking this for a while my liver's gonna be like :bruce1: take that 17aa's :nutkick: Then I can be all like :good: :clean: :dl: :squat: So I can be this :bb2: and not this :donut:
Haha gotta love the new smilies.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
DANG you are funny UHcougar

I just remembered that Monday is a holliday so probably wont get the shipment until Tuesday.

Once again I will be sure to post when it is available to purchase.

CROWLER