Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,

Looking to start my next cycle Friday this week, you critique is welcomed and valued as ever.

Previously ran a 1/4/epiandro/mk677 cycle, full log on here. Went well, was disciplined and got good results. Minimal sides.

Stats:
6’2
207lbs
18% bf on dexa 3 weeks ago (cut a touch from then - mostly subcutaneous fat)

Lifts (1rm)
Squat - 352
Dead - 440
Bench - 238

6 weeks (option to extend to 8)
DT trest 75/75/75/75/75/75 (3ml) am/pm
Oral tr3st 25/25/25/25/25/25 pwo
Epi (havoc) 40/40/40/40/40/40
Liquidien (dienazone) 2/2/2/2/2/2 ml

Ar1care pro - 8 caps per day
Elite health liver support (NAC) - stated dose
Mk677 (been running for 4 months continually - 25mg per day
Taurine for when needed

Host of standard supps I’ve taken for years - fish oils, vit d, tumeric, garlic, super greens, green tea, astragalus, cinnamon, fenugreek, etc

PCT
Nolva 20/20/20/20/10 (I have clomid on hand as well)
Reduce xt - week 2 onwards
Mtest - stayed dose
X gels - stated dose
Cardarine - week 3 onwards

Have exem on hand - expecting to use but probably going to wait for gyno sides then start at 12.5 EOD and adjust.

I’m aware the addition of liquidien is not likely to add much but I have it, I’m looking to move to pinning next year and I’ve got stuff like nanodrol to use later this year so figured liquidien wouldn’t do any harm in this stack and might add a little something.

Have I missed anything??

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you will need a strong AI to handle those estro sides from both the trest and dien.. arimistane will not cut it.
I recommend anastrozol or exemestane.
use RIPP10 to get 10% off at board sponsors PRE
that said this should be a strong cutting stack
but its also a giant leap from the last cycle you ran..
this is top tier stuff and I recommend you actually just run the trest solo
the dien solo and the epi solo.. ALL at effective doses.. imo you are playing with fire here and it doesn't seem like you have the prior experience.

your talking about going from a andro cycle to a true AAS cycle, regaurdless of how you administer it. if you have no prior experience running these compounds how will you know which is causing you problems should they arise?
Oh and they will arise when running this stack.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
you will need a strong AI to handle those estro sides from both the trest and dien.. arimistane will not cut it.
I recommend anastrozol or exemestane.
use RIPP10 to get 10% off at board sponsors PRE
that said this should be a strong cutting stack
but its also a giant leap from the last cycle you ran..
this is top tier stuff and I recommend you actually just run the trest solo
the dien solo and the epi solo.. ALL at effective doses.. imo you are playing with fire here and it doesn't seem like you have the prior experience.

your talking about going from a andro cycle to a true AAS cycle, regaurdless of how you administer it. if you have no prior experience running these compounds how will you know which is causing you problems should they arise?
Oh and they will arise when running this stack.
Thanks xR1pp3Rx I appreciate the comment.

Interestingly the liquidien is described as identical to iron labs dienazone but is also stated to have no conversion to estrogen - was confusing me slightly.......

Havoc I believe to be a solid ph, definitely a step up from Andros but not excessive in sides?

The trest is absolutely the one I’m looking carefully at the sides from. I do have pharma grade Exem already (although thanks for the pre offer - I’m uk though) and ready to introduce that as soon as any gyno sides appear (I fully expect them to).

I used clomid in pct last time, reason for switching to nolva was to prevent against the rebound from epi which people talk about.

I take the point about not knowing what wasn’t causing the sides with three compounds, had considered introducing the liquidien after a few weeks of epi trest to allow for that - you think that’s an option?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks xR1pp3Rx I appreciate the comment.

Interestingly the liquidien is described as identical to iron labs dienazone but is also stated to have no conversion to estrogen - was confusing me slightly.......

Havoc I believe to be a solid ph, definitely a step up from Andros but not excessive in sides?

The trest is absolutely the one I’m looking carefully at the sides from. I do have pharma grade Exem already (although thanks for the pre offer - I’m uk though) and ready to introduce that as soon as any gyno sides appear (I fully expect them to).

I used clomid in pct last time, reason for switching to nolva was to prevent against the rebound from epi which people talk about.

I take the point about not knowing what wasn’t causing the sides with three compounds, had considered introducing the liquidien after a few weeks of epi trest to allow for that - you think that’s an option?

Trest is the only one that can be tricky here. I don't see liquiden doing much at all and I've never had success with steroids that you apply through skin. Epistane might pack on 10 lbs at the best, its very dry and lean but your overall size is not gonna increase much if anything, it does give strenght though. Trest is just an estrogen bomb and you might pack on some water especially without a real ai. I could see you getting decent results here but as stated , I almost feel that trest alone will give just as much results as far as weight goes, now epistane might help to keep the cycle cleaner.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trest is the only one that can be tricky here. I don't see liquiden doing much at all and I've never had success with steroids that you apply through skin. Epistane might pack on 10 lbs at the best, its very dry and lean but your overall size is not gonna increase much if anything, it does give strenght though. Trest is just an estrogen bomb and you might pack on some water especially without a real ai. I could see you getting decent results here but as stated , I almost feel that trest alone will give just as much results as far as weight goes, now epistane might help to keep the cycle cleaner.
Thanks Chados - exactly what my aim was with the epi, to keep it cleaner.

I don’t look for crazy size, would be happy with 5-10lbs after pct from this alongside solid strength gains. Mainly as I plan it somewhat as a recomp, I do a lot of fasted cardio and I think you’ve mentioned before that trest fat loss can be immense so hoping to drop bf whilst putting on some lean mass.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Chados - exactly what my aim was with the epi, to keep it cleaner.

I don’t look for crazy size, would be happy with 5-10lbs after pct from this alongside solid strength gains. Mainly as I plan it somewhat as a recomp, I do a lot of fasted cardio and I think you’ve mentioned before that trest fat loss can be immense so hoping to drop bf whilst putting on some lean mass.
Sounds good, remember not to run nolva during cycle against gyno cause it can cause problems with prolactin. Even more important to keep an ai and perhaps even caber.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds good, remember not to run nolva during cycle against gyno cause it can cause problems with prolactin. Even more important to keep an ai and perhaps even caber.
Thanks, yep nolva just in pct. hadn’t considered caber - will look into it

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, yep nolva just in pct. hadn’t considered caber - will look into it
You might not need it, I am not sensitive at all to prolactin but there's always this one guy that's not as lucky. You'd probably be perfectly fine with 0.25 or even less

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dien is a nor test similar to trest.. most people are terrified of running multiple nor tests at once.. dien may not aromatize directly to estrogen, however its a progestin which can in fact exhibit estrogen like sides through excess prolactin build up. trest will have you fighting estrogen at all times and prolactin in the prescence of estrogen is extremely gyno friendly. like i said, for fat loss its a great stack but you honestly are not prepared for it..

you are going to do what ever your going to do so, do your best to study up and try not to fuk yourself up.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
actually liquid dien is a very potent steroid because of it being administered via TD> or IM ... it sux as an oral.
its often referred to as tren light.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
actually liquid dien is a very potent steroid because of it being administered via TD> or IM ... it sux as an oral.
its often referred to as tren light.
I'm not quite sure we're talking about the same compound. Liquiden is a specific name for a product I believe from.predator nutrition

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm not quite sure we're talking about the same compound. Liquiden is a specific name for a product I believe from.predator nutrition
Exactly, it’s described as identical to iron legion Dienazone

Nutrition:

Isopropanol, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, cis-9-octadecanoic acid, dienolone 75mg/ml, N-n-butyl-2-sulphimide, stearyl methacrylate, nerolidol, glycerin, hypromellose.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that's exactly the hormone I speak of.. depending on the dose of course, but again this is not a starter steroid.. it spikes the hell out of my BP and is well known for its strength promoting abilities.. back in the hey day, X-tren products were dien dirivitives if that helps..

at 2ml per day you should blow the f*#$% up if eating for mass.. conversely, being a lot like tren it can be great for fat loss as well when in calorie deficit

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that's exactly the hormone I speak of.. depending on the dose of course, but again this is not a starter steroid.. it spikes the hell out of my BP and is well known for its strength promoting abilities.. back in the hey day, X-tren products were dien dirivitives if that helps..

at 2ml per day you should blow the f*#$% up if eating for mass.. conversely, being a lot like tren it can be great for fat loss as well when in calorie deficit
I can see the fatloss properties with it but I though it was very weak in terms on weight gain.. I mean tren is not a bulker either really if you don't eat like a horse. I see it more as a nice addition to a cycle to lean up. Don't get me wrong tren is the king but I honestly see it as a compound for experiences users cause any begins would probably get just as good results with test winstrol. I don't see liquiden being able to keep up with the amount of food you can on tren without adding fat.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have you used it TD and or IM? cause personally I love the stuff. and your right.. you would really have to pour the coals to your meal plan to make it a heavy bulker.. none the less its much loved for a good reason.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have you used it TD and or IM? cause personally I love the stuff. and your right.. you would really have to pour the coals to your meal plan to make it a heavy bulker.. none the less its much loved for a good reason.
IM? i have used liquiden epistane and trest. I stacked liquiden though and I always say that you won't get the full potential of each steroid stacking since it would mean just stack everything in the market and gain 100 lbs. I found it to help a bit with the bloat from nanodrol and maybe it was leaning me out but i never seen it as a bulker and same with epistane. Trest is very powerful and quite dbol/tren mix which I really don't like but hey as a bulker it's quite effective.