Cycle and help with hairloss

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Im going to start my first injectable cycle next week or so and wanted to make sure I had something for hairloss. Currently I do have xandrox 5% for morning and 15% for night that ive been using after my epistane to stop the thinning. Would this be sufficient to keep using while on and after my cycle? I will be doing test C for 10 weeks @400mg a week and Dbol 30mg/day for 3-4 weeks. Im almost out of the 5% xandrox and thought about switching it up to may be toco 8. Ive read alot up on it and would it be worth throwing that in there instead or keep the xandrox for morning and night? I just dont want the thinning like I had on epistane (but I didnt use anything to prevent while on cycle).

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im going to start my first injectable cycle next week or so and wanted to make sure I had something for hairloss. Currently I do have xandrox 5% for morning and 15% for night that ive been using after my epistane to stop the thinning. Would this be sufficient to keep using while on and after my cycle? I will be doing test C for 10 weeks @400mg a week and Dbol 30mg/day for 3-4 weeks. Im almost out of the 5% xandrox and thought about switching it up to may be toco 8. Ive read alot up on it and would it be worth throwing that in there instead or keep the xandrox for morning and night? I just dont want the thinning like I had on epistane (but I didnt use anything to prevent while on cycle).
i dont know much about what you have but i know finisteride at 1mg perday and .5mg Adex EOD works wonders for a lot of people.

im not soo sure about the toco 8 though.

any 5a-Reductase inihibitor will help with it. beta sitosterol, saw palmetto are some herbals

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
drop the dbol man its gonna be hell on your hair, and finasteride wont help with it.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I already have the Dbol and am going to use it. Whats the best thing to help with it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0