Cycle advise

primefan

primefan

Awards
Looking to add a kick to my trt..
Considering something like tbol, again just looking to kick my trt a notch, nothing overly drastic.
Amy recommendations
Thank you

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking to add a kick to my trt..
Considering something like tbol, again just looking to kick my trt a notch, nothing overly drastic.
Amy recommendations
Thank you
What did you like about TBol over the other steroids you researched? What was the reasoning for not picking anavar, winstrol, DBol, or Anadrol? Tell us some of that and you will probably answer your own question. If you can't answer that then go do some research on the steroid profiles and come and pose the question again with your thoughts on why you are choosing the compound and we will give you some feedback on it.

primefan

primefan

Awards
What did you like about TBol over the other steroids you researched? What was the reasoning for not picking anavar, winstrol, DBol, or Anadrol? Tell us some of that and you will probably answer your own question. If you can't answer that then go do some research on the steroid profiles and come and pose the question again with your thoughts on why you are choosing the compound and we will give you some feedback on it.
Overall I liked the benefits of what tbol offered, winstrol to dry,dbol to much bloat, anadrol to my understanding is the most counterfeited steroid on the market so alot of junk product out there, so choosing to stay away

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Overall I liked the benefits of what tbol offered, winstrol to dry,dbol to much bloat, anadrol to my understanding is the most counterfeited steroid on the market so alot of junk product out there, so choosing to stay away
Okay, all of those things make sense. TBol is good for some size, and strength, and won't dry you out much. My personal preference and suggestion if adding an oral would be Anavar though. It is the easiest on the system, and very good at what it does. The only reason you might avoid it over TBol is if you have male pattern baldness which DHT's can be tough on. Either would be good in the 30-50mg a day range. Just remember with orals your liver values will get jacked up a bit, and your lipids can get very skiewed so you would want to have that squared back away before going in to give blood work for your TRT.

primefan

primefan

Awards
Okay, all of those things make sense. TBol is good for some size, and strength, and won't dry you out much. My personal preference and suggestion if adding an oral would be Anavar though. It is the easiest on the system, and very good at what it does. The only reason you might avoid it over TBol is if you have male pattern baldness which DHT's can be tough on. Either would be good in the 30-50mg a day range. Just remember with orals your liver values will get jacked up a bit, and your lipids can get very skiewed so you would want to have that squared back away before going in to give blood work for your TRT.
Appreciate your input thank you, I shave my head anyways 😎 I'm currently on the hunt for tbol

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you can source primo would be my pick, usually less harsh on lipids, less liver problems as it's not a methyl as well... but same other problems like shedding with other dhts

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you can source primo would be my pick, usually less harsh on lipids, less liver problems as it's not a methyl as well... but same other problems like shedding with other dhts
Good point.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OP if you can source any of the suggested, you're more than likely able to source test. If you want a health-conscious stack, test and primo would be perfect.
Yeah... I mean test is pretty much the easiest thing to source. If you can't source real test then it is highly unlikely you'll be able to source real primo. If you really can't source test, then I guess you can always try running some 4-DHEA on top of your TRT. Maybe IML's 4-andro TD. But ultimately, I would just try to source test.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anadrol is very easy to get. Rarely faked as it's cheap

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Damn I never hit send, I was originally meaning to post this after my last post.

The reason I suggested rad 150 (or 140 as there very similar) but a little 20-30mg dose of Rad 150 along side trt is exactly what I would describe as a boost. It boosts my sex drive, appears to lower estrogen and raise free t a bit as it dries me out and gives a little extra strength and gym aggression, positive aggression. Now for some reason that's with oral rad, the injectable rad seems to have all the same positive effects except the injectable seems to be a little more aggressive and better strength gains. (Honestly there should be no difference but I definitely think there's a difference. 20-30mg of anavar or tbol would probably provide similar benifits, although I don't get a libido boost from var or tbol.

Trt plus grey market stack. I'm not reccomending this. It's for entertainment purposes only.

Trt dose of test 100-200mg
Rad 150 20mg
Mk677 12.5mg
Carderine 10-20mg