Cycle advise

Dm1988

Awards
Hey guys just wanted to get some opinions/ options from on what I should build for a cycle. Little history I have done one bulking cycle and one prep / contest cycle were I ended up getting on stage and competing in men’s open bodybuilding. I stepped on stage at 170lbs very conditioned Christmas tree back deep lines in quads etc. I really wanna push up and get into light heavyweight or the upper end of middle weights my last cycle was test e 600 and deca 600 with all appropriate estrogen control etc what do you guys think would be a cycle that would push me up into my goals ? Compounds , amounts etc thanks guys

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You probably dont need me telling you this but the biggest factors determining how much lean tissue youll put on will be:

1) how primed you are for growth (bodyfat levels and insulin sensitivity)
2) maintaining good insulin sensitivity throughout the growth period (dont eat like an a$$hole)
3) how sensitive youll be to increased PED intake (are you just coming off a cruise of 500mg, or 150mg?)
4) are you detrained, overtrained, or well recovered?
5) how much growth-ceiling do you realistically have left?

Generally, any specific PED or combo of PEDs will do the trick for growth, the "best" ones will simply be the ones you can tolerate for lengthy periods. Lots of guys will say, with good reason, to maximise growth have all the pathways covered:

Testosterone
DHT
19nor
Insulin
Hgh

...but theres no rule saying you MUST run a DHT derivative, or a 19nor, etc.

And at the end of the day Im just an internet nobody. You really should have a good coach for this.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The cycle dosent really matter. Test and deca is probably the most common mass gain cycle but any cycle works for bulking because all steroids build roughly the same amount of tissue. The diet and training will determine it.

If your comp weight is 170 IL assume your off-season gets to 200-210, 600 test, 600 deca is plenty. If you can swing hgh that would be a good addition. If you needed to push mg higher I'd use something like mast or Primo.

Test 400, deca 400, Mast 400, gh 2-3iu

These are random numbers but I think it would be a good start. Honestly I'd probably start lower and slowly build up my doses over a 16-20 week cycle

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Obviously diet is key. You could 5 grams of rest and deca but if your diet isn't on point you're just going to have a really bad time. So whatever yiu can tolerate for the longest. Typical off season fir pros is test eq and npp maybe some anadrol for spot duty. Some gh and lantus would be a good start as well. Something like what @Smont Laid out above. Let us know know what you decide always cool to see competitors on here