Cutting Stack? To look good naked- Goal weight 215

broncohous3

Awards
Hey AM,

I am a 32 year old male that has lifted on and off since high school. I just got back into it after about a 2 year break. I used Test Powder (because I used USP Labs before and loved all of there products), AP, Xtend, fish oil, multi, Beta alanine combined with SuperNOS Pump (preworkout), and Oxyelite (had the good 1,3 d in it still). Also used Trutein at night and morning and OP whey after workout. I knew I would have great gains anyway because it had been so long since I lifted but within 60 days I am lifting heavier than I ever have.

My bench is at 270, squats 370, Deadlift 300. Test powder was great. After I used that for 4 weeks I tried P6 (too damn expensive) and that was amazing too. I started at benching 135 10 times and squatting 135 too. I just incorporated deadlifts in about 4 weeks ago and made great strides too.

Stats 6'2, 245 pounds and a large frame. During college I was pure ectomorph (6'2 around 195-210 pounds) but since have gained weight and trained using heavy weights so I am more ecto-meso now. I have a tire that hangs around my waist. During the above stacks I ate poorly and was only concerned about gaining strength/mass. I would like to "shred" up or at least lose 30 pounds to get to 215. I "think" I will look good nekkid at this weight and if not I will change the goal at that point.

Diet Diet Diet. I know. For the New Year (after New Years Day I should say) I am cutting all alcohol and fast food from my diet and will be eating only healthy proteins and carbs. My wife is a marathoner and is very healthy. She eats rabbit food all the time so I will get on her diet plus protein shakes.

Aside from a multi, fish oil, OP Whey (post), Combat Powder (morning, preworkout, night?)

All that being said the stacks I have been researching and putting together looks like this:

1st 4 weeks
Compound 20
Test Powder
Alphamine
PES Erase Pro
Powerfull
Xtend
Beta alanine

2nd 4 Weeks
Oxyelite Pro
Compound 20
Xtend
Beta alanine
?????

Too much, too little? What needs to be added? What can I lose? Substitutions for better products? (already have Compound 20)

I was thinking about a DAA product or Dpol instead of Test powder because of price. Also, if posted this to the wrong place, my bad. First time I have posted anything here (joined yesterday). If necc, can a moderator move this?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well first of all, proteins and carbs "only" isn't the best way to "cut up" at all, fats are very beneficial to overall health and fat LOSS. So...first maybe head to the nutrition forum and read up over there.

Second, why are you taking out erase pro and alphamine for the second 8 weeks? You may find you want to leave alphamine in there, as myself and many many others on this board love (and could almost be considered addicted to) this product. Erase pro is also a great supp for shaping up...but I tend to think its better for someone who is already pretty lean and wants to really finish their cut. If I were you id look into ECA ( 25mg ephedrine, 200 mg caffeine, 1 baby aspirin) stack for the first 4 weeks and move alphamine to the second 4 weeks and take out OEP.

Just my .02

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Eat right, get your strength training in, ECA and lots of water.

Drop carbs to POST WORKOUT ONLY for now

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

broncohous3

Awards
Thanks guys. I had really thought about the ec stack just want sure with all of the the other supps mixing with it.

I must have come off as naive with my comments on nutrition. I just didn't want to wrote a whole blurb about it. I will check out the forum anyway.

As a freshman in college I took ephedrine and it have me unending energy.

What do you guys recommend Bronkaid? And I have read top leave the aspirin out?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I take ec I always go with bronkaid personally. I'm actually on my way to walmart now to pick some up. And I'm not sure about leaving the aspirin out...I've never heard that.

broncohous3

Awards
I can tell you the reasons why the "old school" reasons for dosing aspirin at 325 mg per dose were put into application and why they were essntially incorrect or at the very least off base as far as dosages and intended effect.
1-It was thought that aspirin could act as an uncoupling agent - which it can -however the dosage required for it to do so would be much greaterr than 325 mg/dose and would in fact be toxic. So that was incorrect.
2-There were studies that showed 325mgs of aspirin reduced circadian induced cortisol release. It in fact does - however this type of cortisol release is not responsible for the negative effects some in these circles associate with cortisol. Stress induced cortisol release is responsible for the effects we need be concerned with.

Now 2 reasons why you should include 82mgs of entreric aspirin (no adverse stomach effects).

1- Ephderine stimulates the release of adrenaline - this increases the release of a substance called vasopressin. Vasopressin indcuces cortisol release. If you think about it- it makes sense - stress = adrenaline sugre =cortisol release. So basically ephedrine induces somewhat of a "false stressed" signal to the body resulkting in increased cortisol. More recent studies have shown that low dose aspirin inhbits vasopressin realease - thus lowering cortisol.

2- Increased adrenergic activity (which epedrine causes) results in increased hemostatic (clotting ) effects. Low dose asprin reduces this potential danger.

So imo include low dose 82 mg enteric aspirin with your ec stack. You can pick some up at the dollar store.

not my work, from steroiddot com

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
For your initial question i would say its a good bit of supps. Feel free to look into our product line and ask questions if need be.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can tell you the reasons why the "old school" reasons for dosing aspirin at 325 mg per dose were put into application and why they were essntially incorrect or at the very least off base as far as dosages and intended effect.
1-It was thought that aspirin could act as an uncoupling agent - which it can -however the dosage required for it to do so would be much greaterr than 325 mg/dose and would in fact be toxic. So that was incorrect.
2-There were studies that showed 325mgs of aspirin reduced circadian induced cortisol release. It in fact does - however this type of cortisol release is not responsible for the negative effects some in these circles associate with cortisol. Stress induced cortisol release is responsible for the effects we need be concerned with.

Now 2 reasons why you should include 82mgs of entreric aspirin (no adverse stomach effects).

1- Ephderine stimulates the release of adrenaline - this increases the release of a substance called vasopressin. Vasopressin indcuces cortisol release. If you think about it- it makes sense - stress = adrenaline sugre =cortisol release. So basically ephedrine induces somewhat of a "false stressed" signal to the body resulkting in increased cortisol. More recent studies have shown that low dose aspirin inhbits vasopressin realease - thus lowering cortisol.

2- Increased adrenergic activity (which epedrine causes) results in increased hemostatic (clotting ) effects. Low dose asprin reduces this potential danger.

So imo include low dose 82 mg enteric aspirin with your ec stack. You can pick some up at the dollar store.

not my work, from steroiddot com
Interesting...I also have read from others posts on here that ephedrine has a muscle sparing effect while in a caloric deficit. Therefore, the cortisol release that you touched on above could in fact be a good thing since cortisol is also responsible for fatty tissue breakdown as well as muscle tissue breakdown (which could possibly be counteracted by E's aforementioned affect on muscle sparing?). I'm not sure if I'm off basis here, or missing something, maybe someone will come in here and drop a little knowledge (which I'm sure they've already dropped countless times already).

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
As others have said, ECA/EC, Alphamine, and ErasePro are very good suggestions....

See if you can throw in Vanillean in there some how. Reviews lately have been very good and I plan to stack it with Dexaprine

jxn

Awards
When I take ec I always go with bronkaid personally. I'm actually on my way to walmart now to pick some up. And I'm not sure about leaving the aspirin out...I've never heard that.
Bronk-aid has been out of stock in my town for the past two weeks. Apparently there was a big recall recently, and no one knows when it will be back in stock.