Unanswered Cutting Stack/Supps

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Going to do a quick little cut for a couple weeks, was wondering what’s out there that y’all would recommend?

Typically all I ever take when cutting is epicat and forskolin. I’m already fairly lean, 12%ish so just going to do about a 6 weeker prior to beach trip to tighten up a bit and what not

Was looking at Iron Legion stack (VII-KT + Invictus — thered be no reason for virtus in a natty run right?), but am open to suggestions and curious what’s new in the fat burning realm as I don’t venture these parts much :p

Also no EC/(A) stack for me brahs just rather not run it ATM :D

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also for the record I’ve dieted to stage levels a couple times now so I understand/know the role diet plays lol and that supps aren’t going to aid much. The placebo fuels my fire tho and there are some good naturals products as well

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Follidrone 2.0
Use an AI if you run on the upper end of estradiol. Letrone is a great OTC AI if needed. Just don't tank your e2 if you feel yours is not on the high end. Ksm66 can help cortisol and testosterone, that could be a cheap beneficial option.

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had really good results with Olympus Labs Ep1logue on a previous cut (epicatechin + vaso6 + uro b) if you are looking for epicatechin options. I posted some results in the q&a in the OL sub forum.

Are you looking at stim free? SNS just released a new version of Lean Edge with tons of branded ingredients aimed at fat loss and you can find it for
No experience with Iron Legion but that seems a popular choice.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Invictus and VIi-KT is a great cutting stack. Unless running Anabolics your fine without virtus.

Use code chef for 25% off iron legion

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would recommend checking out True Shred by Hard Rock Supplements. A lot of positive reviews and logs on True Shred. Most saw increased vascularity and drop in lbs around mid section.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would stack OL Ep1logue with WG Nutrition Thermo-Vol for the perfect cutting stack. Follidrone is okay but Ep1logue provided MUCH more benefit for me, overall. Thermo-Vol is the best stim free fat loss supplement out there with great dosages of each ingredient including forskolin.

You can also try EpiChaos from Apex Alchemy. It is a TD Epi product but I am using it now and it seems to be pretty effective in leaning me out!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll second Follidrone 2.0. While in a caloric deficit, it will help maintain muscle fullness, size, and strength.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Invictus and VIi-KT is a great cutting stack. Unless running Anabolics your fine without virtus.

Use code chef for 25% off iron legion
I always get great results with this stack

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going to do a quick little cut for a couple weeks, was wondering what’s out there that y’all would recommend?

Typically all I ever take when cutting is epicat and forskolin. I’m already fairly lean, 12%ish so just going to do about a 6 weeker prior to beach trip to tighten up a bit and what not

Was looking at Iron Legion stack (VII-KT + Invictus — thered be no reason for virtus in a natty run right?), but am open to suggestions and curious what’s new in the fat burning realm as I don’t venture these parts much :p

Also no EC/(A) stack for me brahs just rather not run it ATM :D
The Invictus and VII-KT will not disappoint. Virtus does offer some benefit even for the natty...lower water retention and increases testosterone a bit.

The Centurion Stack is pretty amazing...and, quite the value if you consider our 4th of July sale launching anytime now ;)

When running the natty stack, you shouldn't need more than .5ml of Virtus/day...so, you should end up with about half a bottle at then end, to either continue or to use another time.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS just dropped Lean edge, tons of branded ingredients and price is great. Great non stim that would stack well with your invictus

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would recommend water fasting. Can’t recommend this enough and not enough people are open minded to it.

If you’re not open to that then SNS lean edge looks very solid; especially with the intro sales on it, and they’ve been teasing a stim burner to go along with it that should be out soon.

OL ignit3 can be found pretty cheap as well and is a fairly solid formula. At $40 for 2 bottles it seems to be one of the better values at the moment. I’ve ran a bottle, didn’t notice a lot tbh but appetite suppression is not an issue whatsoever for me and I’m pretty tolerant to stims. I still think it could help most people though.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OL ignit3 can be found pretty cheap as well and is a fairly solid formula. At $40 for 2 bottles it seems to be one of the better values at the moment. I’ve ran a bottle, didn’t notice a lot tbh but appetite suppression is not an issue whatsoever for me and I’m pretty tolerant to stims. I still think it could help most people though.
I know I already commented, but I’d say this is an awesome option as well.

You won’t find a better deal than this at $20 a bottle. If you want something a bit more “exotic” this would be my choice. I’ve had great results with it and the ingredients profile is pretty unrivaled for a stimulant fat burner.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BLR FOLLIDRONE 2.0 is the tried and true. Many respected members here on AM have used it with great results.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This has caught my eye recently

Alpha lion cheetah

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think I'm going do True Shred + Invictus
That should be a nice run that will get you some results! Haven't seen these two stacked yet together either!