Cutting out stims

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there a certain time I should apply the topical dhea and preg? Or is in the morning okay?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to give everyone an update... Drinking one cup of coffee in the morning some days that's all. Other days I might have a Stacker 3 at some point for a little boost but other than that pretty much cut my stim use way back.

I do feel adding the pregnenolone was a huge help. Researching as to how that could work it's believed that the pregnenolone helps reset the adrenal function. There's many people that say that you can't experience adrenal fatigue that it's not a real thing but I don't believe that. The pregnenolone made me more sensitive to stems and also made me desire or need them less and I still had more energy. I just want to say that I'm not a representative for iconic formulations but that they're topicals are awesome in the pregnenolone is top notch. I encourage anyone who may be on trt or looking to cut down on their stim use to give it a shot.

Also wanted to thank delsolrob for his generosity and customer service and throwing me a bottle on the house to give a shot. I'm a Believer buddy and you have a customer as long as you're able to keep these things in stock. This was honestly was the best thing I found since starting my trt.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank for the feedback, and glad you're liking it!

Also, Labor Day Sale has been kicked off and it's 35% off site wide at Iconic Formulations :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you are a fan of iconic's preg, I highly suggest giving dermacrine a shot!!!

with the 35% discount dermacrine is $32.50....

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long does a bottle last at 3 pumps per day?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BigT, I honestly don't know anything about using clen transdermally. I'd be careful w dosing in any case.

Sagan, yup, that was my intent LOL My stash is fading right along with the amount of fun we're allowed to have w supps these days. Oh well.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I need to pull the trigger on this stack. My caffeine intake is insane and I need to quit for health reasons (34 and already on amlodipine for high bp). I generally consume 2 scoops of Excelsior per day (split morning/afternoon) plus either a cap of hydrazine in between or some other form of caffeine. I'm really starting to feel the heart palpitations. Plus, I have a wife and two-year old twins at home...

Question about dosing - is the optimal P5 dose 25mg/day (1mL), or can I get away with 12.5mg (0.5mL)? Seems like DHEA should be fine at 50mg (0.5mL) per day?

Thanks!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, I need to pull the trigger on this stack. My caffeine intake is insane and I need to quit for health reasons (34 and already on amlodipine for high bp). I generally consume 2 scoops of Excelsior per day (split morning/afternoon) plus either a cap of hydrazine in between or some other form of caffeine. I'm really starting to feel the heart palpitations. Plus, I have a wife and two-year old twins at home...

Question about dosing - is the optimal P5 dose 25mg/day (1mL), or can I get away with 12.5mg (0.5mL)? Seems like DHEA should be fine at 50mg (0.5mL) per day?

Thanks!
Honestly bro I'm on between .25 - .5 ml/day and it did wonders. Start small you should feel it with the natural energy feeling. Honestly a couple days in the am taking hydrazine made me feel overstimmed which never happened before. You may need up to 1ml but I wouldn't start there... Especially if your only trying to reduce stim intake.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks!
For me I found .7ml of P5 ideal

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Pulled the trigger on 2 x the P5 and DHEA stacks today

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. Pulled the trigger on 2 x the P5 and DHEA stacks today
looking in my crystal ball I see this stack becoming very popular....I mean even if not trying to quit stims who doesn't want more bang from less stims?

he_hate_me

Awards
How much DHEA and preg is in dermacrine per serving?