Cutting out stims

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So something really cool that I've noticed since I was starting using this pregnenolone and also DHEA. I'm using both dermacrine at two pumps and the pregnenolone at .25 a day. I'm self-prescribing trt at about 150 a week . What I've noticed is that it's giving New Life to the test!

Definite increase in energy increase in muscle fullness and a libido is up.... I know trt can lead to a difficiency of dhea and preg but it's just crazy to me how much this is helping. wish I would have got full panel Bloods before and after but I definitely believe the supplementation here is priceless.... So far its making a huge difference in overall well being.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So something really cool that I've noticed since I was starting using this pregnenolone and also DHEA. I'm using both dermacrine at two pumps and the pregnenolone at .25 a day. I'm self-prescribing trt at about 150 a week . What I've noticed is that it's giving New Life to the test!

Definite increase in energy increase in muscle fullness and a libido is up.... I know trt can lead to a difficiency of dhea and preg but it's just crazy to me how much this is helping. wish I would have got full panel Bloods before and after but I definitely believe the supplementation here is priceless.... So far its making a huge difference in overall well being.
I've been saying this for years but pregnenolone is must for trt and long cycles. It is such a great hormone.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We can barely keep our pregnenolone topical in stock...demand has been huge and the reviews have been amazing

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been saying this for years but pregnenolone is must for trt and long cycles. It is such a great hormone.
Pregnenolone is precursor/metabolic intermediate in the biosynthesis of most of the steroid hormones, including the progestogens, androgens, estrogens, glucocorticoids, and mineralocorticoids

As far as I know its produced naturally in the body

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
preg definitely has an effect on stims for me, I get a lot more bang out of less stims when using preg.

not being scientific here but it might have to do with resetting adrenals?

I really like the .5ml preg on temples 1st thing in morning, before stims...
So it seems like preg might help shorten a stim break? I don't use stimulants much, but I am really interested in this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I tell everyone on trt they need to also be on dhea/preg!!!

really glad it is helping you!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw life extension has a preg capsule supplement. What are some companies that make this?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw life extension has a preg capsule supplement. What are some companies that make this?
Yeah bro, go with the iconic form transdermal... no joke you feel it immediately....

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

why dhea on trt? wouldnt the body produce dhea with trt?

Im on trt and sometimes take finasteride and a very small ai dose.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

DHEA whether or not you're on trt - the levels drop (just like with test) as you age. At 53 i was 140ug/dl. Top range is 375. I wish pregnenolone wasn't so expensive to test (apparently it has to be assayed using GC/MS, hence the cost). An alzheimers study went up to 500mg a day (in that study, it preferentially converted almost exclusively to preg-sulfate and other preg metabolites - barely touched the other sex hormones) - my doc has me taking 100mg, twice a day. Lef recommends 100mg in the am on their bottle.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DHEA whether or not you're on trt - the levels drop (just like with test) as you age. At 53 i was 140ug/dl. Top range is 375. I wish pregnenolone wasn't so expensive to test (apparently it has to be assayed using GC/MS, hence the cost). An alzheimers study went up to 500mg a day (in that study, it preferentially converted almost exclusively to preg-sulfate and other preg metabolites - barely touched the other sex hormones) - my doc has me taking 100mg, twice a day. Lef recommends 100mg in the am on their bottle.
200mg is also my sweet spot. Just to damn expensive

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
200mg is also my sweet spot. Just to damn expensive
Yeah, best i can do is buying 4 bottles at a time (100 100mg'ers) for $20 each. Jumping to 400mg would put it at almost a buck a day - you're right $$$.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, best i can do is buying 4 bottles at a time (100 100mg'ers) for $20 each. Jumping to 400mg would put it at almost a buck a day - you're right $$$.
If that works, $1 a day is not that bad. For some of us this is cheaper than what we spend now.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If that works, $1 a day is not that bad. For some of us this is cheaper than what we spend now.
Yeah, but with no pre-existing cognative problem, its hard to tell what it's doing - i don't recall noticing anything going from 100 to 200mg - maybe i'll stop for a few and see if i notice anything, lol! The damn test is about $115 itself, which sucks. 200mg lasts about the same length of time as my dhea, test and hcg (4 months) so it's all easy to re-order at once.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Jumped on the preg/dhea train a few month ago, it makes a hell of a difference for us "cruisers and blasters".
The TD cream I use has: Progesterone, Pregnenolone and 7-Keto DHEA . Its OTC costs about $19 and holds enough for 6 weeks, at the dosage I take it, 2 month+ for my wife (menopause).
Not sure if I can mention the product name, may answer by PM if anyone is interested.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As to the topic of stims, I got over time more sensitive to stims -and lately have gone off completely. Most stims are vasoconstrictors anyway, IMHO doing the opposite of what is desired: vasodilation.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
As to the topic of stims, I got over time more sensitive to stims -and lately have gone off completely. Most stims are vasoconstrictors anyway, IMHO doing the opposite of what is desired: vasodilation.
Yeah i used to take high stim pwo every workout idk if it was the vitamin d HIT4ME suggested but me stim tolerance dropped off like crazy and the ones i used to take make me sick now so i just take vasoblitz and coffee

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Jumped on the preg/dhea train a few month ago, it makes a hell of a difference for us "cruisers and blasters".
The TD cream I use has: Progesterone, Pregnenolone and 7-Keto DHEA . Its OTC costs about $19 and holds enough for 6 weeks, at the dosage I take it, 2 month+ for my wife (menopause).
Not sure if I can mention the product name, may answer by PM if anyone is interested.
delsolrob was telling me that putting preg into TD was difficult and required tweaking...this is why the carrier for preg is different than dhea.

as someone who has dabbled in transdermals for several years I can tell you that the carrier is what will make or break a transdermal product!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
delsolrob was telling me that putting preg into TD was difficult and required tweaking...this is why the carrier for preg is different than dhea.

as someone who has dabbled in transdermals for several years I can tell you that the carrier is what will make or break a transdermal product!!!
I jumped on the first product I found online that was TD. I'm aware that other products could be better. How about a sample :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So it seems like preg might help shorten a stim break? I don't use stimulants much, but I am really interested in this.
a bottle of preg costs about $20 use code THEBIGT at iconicformulations and the 25% savings will cover shipping cost, it's worth a shot???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I've read that being on trt lowers dhea...do some research!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I jumped on the first product I found online that was TD. I'm aware that other products could be better. How about a sample :)
I'm curious about the dosage of what you're using. please shoot me a PM with the details and also your shipping details...I'll see about getting you a sample to try out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that is way above my pay grade, lol...
IconicForm said that we can barely keep preg in stock it is moving so well!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious about the dosage of what you're using. please shoot me a PM with the details and also your shipping details...I'll see about getting you a sample to try out.
BAM

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be happy to try -review it -and make a switch if it turns out to be as good as described.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah i used to take high stim pwo every workout idk if it was the vitamin d HIT4ME suggested but me stim tolerance dropped off like crazy and the ones i used to take make me sick now so i just take vasoblitz and coffee
Haha...glad to hear that. Wonder how Rocket feels about it?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be happy to try -review it -and make a switch if it turns out to be as good as described.
You wont be disappointed.... delsolrob threw me one on the house and I just ordered another yesterday morning.

I definitely believe it's giving new life to my morning stims as well..... I take the p5 first thing in the morning w hydrazine and it definitely hits harder. But primarily what I notice is a strong natural energy feeling.... Its hard to describe not like stimulant energy but more natural feeling.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nope not at all my heart goes up about 5 bpm but no palpitations.
That’s good. I can’t go above 60 mg of preg or DHEA or I will start to get heart palpitations. I have never had palpitations before so I did some research on it. Appears to be not uncommon with doses over 100 mg.

I actually prefer to keep doses at 30 mg.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to give a little update I'm down to just one morning hydrazine thats it! I have like 5 caps in the bottle once their done going to make the jump to 1 am coffee.

Also just wanted to say thanks delsolrob I ordered one nuero p5 he sent the dhea as a bonus. Class act will continue to order from you guys!!

0814181415.jpeg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just to give a little update I'm down to just one morning hydrazine thats it! I have like 5 caps in the bottle once their done going to make the jump to 1 am coffee.

Also just wanted to say thanks delsolrob I ordered one nuero p5 he sent the dhea as a bonus. Class act will continue to order from you guys!!

View attachment 169693
great little combo there!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey bud Godstrength, how's the combo treating you?

I appreciate the article you shared! The topical pregnenolone has been killing it with reviews...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey bud Godstrength, how's the combo treating you?

I appreciate the article you shared! The topical pregnenolone has been killing it with reviews...
Yeah man its going good still... Energy, libido and strength are all up. Muscles are more full and just an overall sense of well being. It makes a huuuge differemce w trt.

And as far as cutting down on the stims- NO HYDRAZINE today. Only 1 cup of coffee this am. So I'm very happy man. Without a doubt well worth the price. I honestly wad surprised at how little the p5 and dhea are after the code and shipping. Like 15$/bottle. Awesome deal brother as long as you keep it in stock you'll have a customer.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man its going good still... Energy, libido and strength are all up. Muscles are more full and just an overall sense of well being. It makes a huuuge differemce w trt.

And as far as cutting down on the stims- NO HYDRAZINE today. Only 1 cup of coffee this am. So I'm very happy man. Without a debt well worth the price. I honestly wad surprised at how little the p5 and dhea are after the code and shipping. Like 15$/bottle. Awesome deal brother as long as you keep it in stock you'll have a customer.
:party:

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just ordered some yesterday and used your code thebigt so we shall see how it goes!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered some yesterday and used your code thebigt so we shall see how it goes!
Not sure what you're using it for bro but no joke it will give you a natural Buzz of energy something that I was definitely lacking and I've cut my stims down to one cup of coffee. I just finished my one cup now and the preg is working wonders. You can feel it working within minutes literally when you put it on. The carrier that they use is excellent.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s great to hear! Yeah I’ve been following along here and I’ve been cruising a couple months so just want to see if I notice any positive mood benefits mostly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what you're using it for bro but no joke it will give you a natural Buzz of energy something that I was definitely lacking and I've cut my stims down to one cup of coffee. I just finished my one cup now and the preg is working wonders. You can feel it working within minutes literally when you put it on. The carrier that they use is excellent.
I've said it before and going to say it again...when dealing with transdermals the carrier will make or break it, I agree the salvo carrier is top notch!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might have to try the IC brand. I piked some up from Vitacost, but do not feel that at all.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any good oral preg/dhea options? Not a fan of transdermal but if it is that good I will give it a go.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any good oral preg/dhea options? Not a fan of transdermal but if it is that good I will give it a go.
code THEBIGT gets 25% off at iconicformulations

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is just great...
Two more products I need to add to my must try list!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've said it before and going to say it again...when dealing with transdermals the carrier will make or break it, I agree the salvo carrier is top notch!!!
Agreed. I used the plain salvo for some old trione that I have from BN (BigT u think any of these guys even know what BN was? LOL)

It was super easy to heat/mix as long as I didn't over saturate.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. I used the plain salvo for some old trione that I have from BN (BigT u think any of these guys even know what BN was? LOL)

those were good days when bulk ingredients were plentiful and good quality...mike had some good connections for raws back then, for sure!!!

glad the trione mixed well in the salvo, imo the best carrier available and very decent price...I've been hearing that guys are putting clen in it for transdermal, what do you think?

2Burnt

Awards

And as far as cutting down on the stims- NO HYDRAZINE today. Only 1 cup of coffee this am. So I'm very happy man. Without a doubt well worth the price. I honestly wad surprised at how little the p5 and dhea are after the code and shipping. Like 15$/bottle. Awesome deal brother as long as you keep it in stock you'll have a customer.
price point for the low

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Throwing it back with this post!