Cutting after a Test-E and Dbol cycle

Noney

Awards
Hi, I've been on a cut for the last 12 weeks and have lost approx. 10lbs, kept a significant portion of my muscle and have even gained some strength (I have 7 years of weightlifting experience). I've never used steroids before but want to experiment now.

I am thinking of doing a 12 week bulk, using the following cycle, and then revert back to a cut.

Week 1-6: Dianabol (oral) @ 30mg ED
Week 1-10: Test-E @ 150mg EOD
Week 10-14: Nolvadex @ 20mg ED

My questions are 2:
1 - Will the 20mg Nolvadex mitigate the risks posed by the Dianabol e.g. gyno? Or do I need to take something else alongside the Dbol?
2 - If I go on a cut, 12 weeks into the cycle, will I lose a significant portion of the gains? I obviously expect to lose a certain amount straight after coming off the cycle (if I continued to bulk) but if I cut, will I lose a lot of the new-found strength and size?

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1,050mg of Test per week??

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi, I've been on a cut for the last 12 weeks and have lost approx. 10lbs, kept a significant portion of my muscle and have even gained some strength (I have 7 years of weightlifting experience). I've never used steroids before but want to experiment now.

I am thinking of doing a 12 week bulk, using the following cycle, and then revert back to a cut.

Week 1-6: Dianabol (oral) @ 30mg ED
Week 1-10: Test-E @ 150mg EOD
Week 10-14: Nolvadex @ 20mg ED

My questions are 2:
1 - Will the 20mg Nolvadex mitigate the risks posed by the Dianabol e.g. gyno? Or do I need to take something else alongside the Dbol?
2 - If I go on a cut, 12 weeks into the cycle, will I lose a significant portion of the gains? I obviously expect to lose a certain amount straight after coming off the cycle (if I continued to bulk) but if I cut, will I lose a lot of the new-found strength and size?
the nolva won’t do **** for the dbol estro sides if your only taking it in pct bro. If gyno shows up you address it there and then. Test and dbol are both wet so you definitely want to have a plan for estrogen management.

you can either use nolva (or ralox) on cycle as well as pct or you can use a non suicidal ai (Adex) or a suicidal ai (exem). They all manage estrogen (all be it via different mechanisms).

personally I like exem. Lots of guys now though (inc I believe mike Arnold) prefer nolva for that. Any which way don’t overdose it, you’ll need the estro to grow. Personally I wait for my nips to let me know it’s getting high then I take 12.5 exem. You might not need an ai but I think plenty of people would on that cycle. Varies person to person though bro.

the cut question is easier to answer - don’t do it. You’ll lose everything and probably end up worse off than when you started as your hormones will be totally fucked up.

typically during and after pct you want a very small surplus of cals. You need to train heavy and hard, you then want a period of maintaining your new mass (also to let your natural hormonal balance return- that takes months). Then you cut.

tbh, if your near your genetic limit and the aas take you over it then it’s very hard to sustain that mass without gear. Especially on a cut. I used to think it was a waste to cut on juice and I’d save cycles for bulking but I’m totally the other way round in my thoughts having tried both. Personally I just cruise and blast now, got too disheartening losing most of it off cycle 😂

Noney

Awards
the nolva won’t do **** for the dbol estro sides if your only taking it in pct bro. If gyno shows up you address it there and then. Test and dbol are both wet so you definitely want to have a plan for estrogen management.

you can either use nolva (or ralox) on cycle as well as pct or you can use a non suicidal ai (Adex) or a suicidal ai (exem). They all manage estrogen (all be it via different mechanisms).

personally I like exem. Lots of guys now though (inc I believe mike Arnold) prefer nolva for that. Any which way don’t overdose it, you’ll need the estro to grow. Personally I wait for my nips to let me know it’s getting high then I take 12.5 exem. You might not need an ai but I think plenty of people would on that cycle. Varies person to person though bro.

the cut question is easier to answer - don’t do it. You’ll lose everything and probably end up worse off than when you started as your hormones will be totally fucked up.

typically during and after pct you want a very small surplus of cals. You need to train heavy and hard, you then want a period of maintaining your new mass (also to let your natural hormonal balance return- that takes months). Then you cut.

tbh, if your near your genetic limit and the aas take you over it then it’s very hard to sustain that mass without gear. Especially on a cut. I used to think it was a waste to cut on juice and I’d save cycles for bulking but I’m totally the other way round in my thoughts having tried both. Personally I just cruise and blast now, got too disheartening losing most of it off cycle 😂
Thanks for your reply. So if I understood, its best to take nova throughout the cycle? When would it be good to start it, from week 1 or after the dbol week 6.

Ah man that sucks about the cut after the dbol. I was actually initially intending a bulk for December but because I wanted to try a cycle of test now, I thought stack with dbol and bulk. I may just leave out the dbol and continue the cut with the test. May up my calories though as I'll be training much harder with it 😅

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For estrogen control your would start the nolva even that becomes an issue, for many that’s around week 2 as estrogen starts to build up but in terms of dosage etc it’s highly individualistic- we all aromatise at different rates

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I read it works out better than twice a week
Will not make any noticeable difference with a longer ester like enathate. You’re just gonna waste needles and have to pin more. Twice a week is more than plenty with enathate or Cyp