Cuttin is EZ with CL's cut stack

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did you really go from 191@13% to 184@12% or was your initial bodyfat estimate low?

If you really did drop that much lean body mass that's not good....

191@13% LBM = 166.17
184@12% LBM = 161.92

That's 4.25 lbs of lean body mass you lost...so you only lost 2.75 lbs of fat...
werd..

Actually looks like you went from 184 @12% to 179.5 in 5 days.. You should be sub 10% then..

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
these bf%'s are estimates. the most accurate is the 184 at 12% cuz i had it done for me.
sorry bout not loggin these last 2 days....spent the weekend at the beach house. was bad ass!
continue log tomorow

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
these bf%'s are estimates. the most accurate is the 184 at 12% cuz i had it done for me.
sorry bout not loggin these last 2 days....spent the weekend at the beach house. was bad ass!
continue log tomorow
Have you weighed in lately?

The only point i was trying to make is this.. If you are losing weight that fast, you are likely sacrificing a good deal of muscle.. You should really heed everyone's advice for adding in more cals, which will bring your weight down nice and slow. Even .5-1lb a week should be considered as productive considering you are not in too high in BF.

Good luck man!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slow and steady gains/weight loss is the way to go man!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah nick. you are at an amazingly low BF considering what you were when i first got you into it, you also have packed on a great deal of strength, size, and definition. Take their advice man make yourself eat cuz you have worked too hard to watch that muscle go away just because your trying to cut out the fat. i mean **** you are about where im at right now BF% wise

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Good advice all around...I agree that it sounds like you should up your cals...also start getting pinched more often to to see if you are losing any lean mass...I always try to have the same guy do the calipers on me (and do it the same time of day) to ensure accuracy.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info guys. i have been upping my cal intake to about 2100 with still under 10% fats....i havent lost any weight on my max for bench either

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info guys. i have been upping my cal intake to about 2100 with still under 10% fats....i havent lost any weight on my max for bench either
Looks like your doing quite well bud. Keep up the great work. Getting down to 12% BF is very impressive. Make your next goal 10%. After that, well getting below 10% is a real pain in the ass....lol. :D.

Cheers bud!:cheers:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
7/29/08

Sorry bout that short lapse in recording but im back

Chest:
DB incline: 1x10 50, 1x10 55, 1x6 60
DB bench: 2x10 55, 1x10 60
DB flys: 3x15 15
BB decline: 1x10 135, 1x10 155, 1x7 165

Traps:
Trap rolls: 1x15 225, 1x15 295, 1x10 315

Triceps:
Tri extensions: 2x10 60, 1x7 60
Skullcrushers: 3x25 40
Dips: 3x20

*cardio went to beach for 2 hours

Caloric intake: 1800 @ 45/45/10

Water intake: 1/2 gallon

Energy: 10/10
Appetite supression: 9/10
Rest: 10/10

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Looking good bro! Good job by upping the calories. You will see better results by eating more. Keep it up son.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
7/30/08

Biceps:
BB curls: 3x10 60
DB curls: 3x10 40
Pull-ups: 3x15

Shoulders:
Military press: 3x15 70
Delt extensions sides: 3x15 15
Delt pulldown front: 3x10 25

Caloric intake: 2400 50/40/10

Water intake: 1 gallon

Energy: 9/10
Appetite supression: 9/10
Rest: im tired sore and cranky

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice bro! Did you do it on an assisted or just straight up bodyweight?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NIIICE!! Getn strong bro!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
impressive nick. you must be making a huge improvement. Me, i havent because ive been gone for so long with no access to weights and now my college apartment crap

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i feel ya bro. went to the beach at 11:30 and guess i've made some good improvements cuz i picked up this gorgeous blonde lol. green bikini.

ah. bikinis. gotta love em

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i feel ya bro. went to the beach at 11:30 and guess i've made some good improvements cuz i picked up this gorgeous blonde lol. green bikini.

ah. bikinis. gotta love em
YES!!!!!!! Score one for drumma!!!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
giggetty!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
how many does the word 'we' count for? lol. log is done in a couple days ill post pix then bro....plus im way too sunburnt from the beach

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
how many does the word 'we' count for? lol. log is done in a couple days ill post pix then bro....plus im way too sunburnt from the beach
Awesome, i think it will be a positive review! :D

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established

whoa there drumma... i was talking about the fine chick you picked up from the beach! hahaha

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
I'll bet cutting is easy with CL.

You know what they say:
Controlled Labs = Quality

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
put up some pics homey

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
he just came by my house after being gone for a month and had the best looking girl ive ever seen him with so obviously girls are noticing haha

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
niiiiiiiiiiiice!!! Get some Drumma!!!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I'll bet cutting is easy with CL.

You know what they say:
Controlled Labs = Quality
Outstanding quality, indeed ! White Flood, Purple Wraath, Orange TRIad + REDuction has every base covered !! :head:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Day 30: 8/4/08 Final Day

Just got home after a good day of flying....wasn't sure if i was going to make it or not with that tropical storm affecting this area but its all good.

Mixed routine:
DB curls: 5x10 30
Pushups: 4x15
Oblique dips sides: 5x40 30
Situps: 4x35
Bridges: 3x120 seconds
DB french press: 3x25 30

*pool for cardio

Caloric intake: 2400 @ 45/45/10

Water intake: 2 gallons

Energy: 9/10
Appetite supression: 8/10
Rest: 7/10

Final weight: 181 lbs
Final bf%: 11.5%

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
REDuction + BLUE UP review

In the beginning stages of this product I had this mentality that I was going to just not eat and let the supps take care of everything. Quickly I was informed that I should still be eating and bumped my calories up to near 2k from 1k (before log was at 3k+ a day). So in the aspect of appetite supression I would have to rate this product:
Appetite supression overall: 10/10

I wasn't exactly sure how REDuction would affect my energy levels being a non caffeine based fat burner but quickly came to realize that my energy tanks were always full. I never crashed whether it be in the middle of the day or in the middle of a workout. Rating for energy from REDuction is:
Energy overall: 8/10

Now i'm a guy who loves to sleep. I love for it to be long and deep so that I can wake up feeling rejuvenated and ready for the days advents. The night time formula was created to keep your metabolism moving even when you sleep and to help put you into a deeper more meaningful sleep each night. With REDuctions night formula I woke up fresh and hungry.
So i suppose my rating for rest from REDuction would be:
Rest overall: 9/10

REDuction final review rating: 9/10

Blue up is the stim free addition to the stack that I ran the intirety of the log. I can honestly say that this helped to minimize lbm loss while cutting but at the same time gave a little extra boost in the gym. I can't say I would take this solo as a stim but wouldn't dream of cutting hard without it.
Blue up final review rating:
-While on a cut: 10/10
-Run solo: 5/10

I want to thank the Controlled Labs team and Sean especially for granting me this great opportunity. I know I enjoyed this log and will never cut again without REDuction in my gym bag. This is the best fat burner I have ever taken and that is to go against Redline, Thermotabs, and another one that I cant remember lol.
Thanks everyone for following and your support and hope to represent Controlled Labs again in the very near future.

**final pix will be posted in the next couple days

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
In the beginning stages of this product I had this mentality that I was going to just not eat and let the supps take care of everything. Quickly I was informed that I should still be eating and bumped my calories up to near 2k from 1k (before log was at 3k+ a day). So in the aspect of appetite supression I would have to rate this product:
Appetite supression overall: 10/10

I wasn't exactly sure how REDuction would affect my energy levels being a non caffeine based fat burner but quickly came to realize that my energy tanks were always full. I never crashed whether it be in the middle of the day or in the middle of a workout. Rating for energy from REDuction is:
Energy overall: 8/10

Now i'm a guy who loves to sleep. I love for it to be long and deep so that I can wake up feeling rejuvenated and ready for the days advents. The night time formula was created to keep your metabolism moving even when you sleep and to help put you into a deeper more meaningful sleep each night. With REDuctions night formula I woke up fresh and hungry.
So i suppose my rating for rest from REDuction would be:
Rest overall: 9/10

REDuction final review rating: 9/10

Blue up is the stim free addition to the stack that I ran the intirety of the log. I can honestly say that this helped to minimize lbm loss while cutting but at the same time gave a little extra boost in the gym. I can't say I would take this solo as a stim but wouldn't dream of cutting hard without it.
Blue up final review rating:
-While on a cut: 10/10
-Run solo: 5/10

I want to thank the Controlled Labs team and Jon especially for granting me this great opportunity. I know I enjoyed this log and will never cut again without REDuction in my gym bag. This is the best fat burner I have ever taken and that is to go against Redline, Thermotabs, and another one that I cant remember lol.
Thanks everyone for following and your support and hope to represent Controlled Labs again in the very near future.

**final pix will be posted in the next couple days

Awesome final review. Thank you so much for such a detailed and thorough log, you didn't miss a beat. We'd be happy to have you on board with another one again :)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Great review!I got like 3-4 sample packs laying around might try them soon when I start my cut log next week.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice reviews man...pics braaah!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
ok final pictures

picture looks kinda funny on the 2nd one cuz i was standing and my brother was laying down....but oh well

most noticably would have to be my love handles and sides.
well theres the final product heres to compare

beginning

middle

final

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Great pics! You lookin pretty ripped man :)

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
lol not as much as i want to but im about to start a clean bulk. keep off the fat that you just helped me lose but actually get bigger haha.
wish me luck ^^

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
nick how often do you hit ab training? At your BF they should start to become visible by now...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
lol not as much as i want to but im about to start a clean bulk. keep off the fat that you just helped me lose but actually get bigger haha.
wish me luck ^^
Good luck!!! What's your stack look like so far?

If I might quote Serge Nubret "Why put on 5lbs of fat and 5lbs of muscle when you could put on 5lbs of muscle and no fat, it would just take longer"

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
well so far its looking like it will be IGF-2, RPM, Neovar recomped and Purple Wraath. But I might trade the neovar out for glycergrow. im kinda juggling a couple ideas right now

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Supplements 33
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1