Cut stack

Hvactech2.0

Hvactech2.0

Awards
Recommendation on a 12 week cut stack.. my dieting protocol will be IF with carb back loading. Currently using all SNS products; FocusXt, Agmatine Xt, Cit Mal, Zma Xt.. I'm not familiar with newer SNS products but have used Reduce Xt plenty of times.. I'm partial to stims..

Thanks in advance!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for posting. I'll be glad to help you.

We offer a lot of great fat loss ingredients and single ingredient options.

You mentioned Reduce XT and that is a great product for helping with cortisol control and fat loss.

I was in a bad accident in Feb. of 2022 and wasn't able to walk properly for almost a year and during that time, I lost a lot of muscle and gained a lot of fat. In Feb. of this year, I started cleaning my diet up and started a pretty extensive supplement regimen. I wasn't able to workout until mid-June, but was able to lose a little over 40 lbs. between Feb. 14th and June 1st.

What I was taking personally was:
  • Lean Edge - 2 caps 3x per day
  • Thermagize XT - 1 capsule at least once per day, most days twice per day
  • Thermo Scorch - 3 capsules in the morning
  • LipoVantage (CEL) - 3 caps before bedtime
    • Note: Most people would likely choose either Thermo Scorch or LipoVantage; in my case I used both.
  • GlucoVantage XT - 1 capsule 3x per day
  • Reduce XT - 1 capsule 3x per day
  • TTA-500 - 1 capsule 3x per day
What I was taking is much more than the average person would take, but I had really let myself go and I was at a point where I had to lose a lot of weight pretty quickly not just for my physical health, but for my mental health because I was so down on myself that I was embarrassed to even go anywhere besides home and work.

But for your purposes, you could kind of look at the list of what I was doing from top to bottom and decide where to stop at.

I use GlucoVantage XT year round whether I'm dieting or not.

I'll also break it down into categories and provide links to the write ups to hopefully make it more organized and helpful.

Stimulant Options:
  • Thermagize XT - https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/thermagize-xt-60-caps/
  • Lipo Elite (CEL) - https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/lipo-elite/
    • Notes:
      • Thermagize XT is a great one capsule dose fat burning energizer for increased energy, fat loss, & appetite control.
      • Lipo Elite is more comprehensive than Thermagize XT and contains MitoBurn; I chose Thermagize for me because I really like it and also because I was using 2 other products that contained MitoBurn in them. For people that aren't using Thermo Scorch, LipoVantage, or MitoBurn XT, they may want to go with Lipo Elite.
Stimulant Free Formulas:
  • Lean Edge - https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/lean-edge-120-caps/
  • Thermo Scorch - https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/thermo-scorch/
  • LipoVantage (CEL) - https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/lipovantage/
    • Notes:
      • Lean Edge is my overall favorite fat burner because it targets fat loss from so many different angles.
      • Both Thermo Scorch and LipoVantage contain MitoBurn but a different supporting cast of ingredients that work different ways; so one may work better for one person and one may work better for another.
      • I really, really like LipoVantage before bedtime to help burn extra calories while I sleep and because I'm a nighttime eater and it really suppresses my appetite. I've woke up so many mornings in the past to realize I woke up in the middle of the night and cheated on my diet while half asleep and LipoVantage made me have absolutely zero appetite when I'd wake up in middle of the night.
Single Ingredient Add-on's that are priorities for me personally:

A very, very notable mention to this would be Recomp20. Even though its not specifically a fat burner, it is great for gaining muscle and losing fat. It has been extremely popular and batches have sold out quickly; we just got restocked on it last week.

I hope that info helps.

Hvactech2.0

Hvactech2.0

Awards
Does MitoBurn work best in 1000mg doses?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does MitoBurn work best in 1000mg doses?
I think MitoBurn works well at 500 mg. twice per day or 1000 mg once or twice per day.

With MitoBurn XT, it is 500 mg. per capsule and people take 1 to 2 capsules at a time once or twice per day.

Thermo Scorch and LipoVantage both have 1,000 mg. in them and I was taking Thermo Scorch in the morning and LipoVantage at night.

I've known people to do the reverse of that and use LipoVantage in the morning and Thermo Scorch at night - just depending on the person. For me, LipoVantage really helped with my appetite and I have had a tendency in the past to screw up my diet big time by what I call Zombie eating - waking up in the middle of the night and eating haha.