Cut Cycle and Wellbeing

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been away from these forums for a bit but still appreciate the members and quality content when I do comeback.

I'm researching a new cycle and wanted to get some feedback. I've ran a small oral only cycle a few years back and only got a place of effect. Two years ago I ran my first pin cycle and kept a pretty extensive log on here, you should be able to find it by my name.

I had very good success on that cycle and with only a small E2 scare in PCT, I came off cycle feeling great and kept a LOT of my size and weight....then I got sick.

I saw doctor after doctor and they couldn't pinpoint what was wrong. This was a few months after PCT, so I am not implying the illness was caused from the AAS. I was having bad digestion issues, appetite sunk low because I was having BM issues. After about a month of this it came to the point where I would have to have a BM anytime I stood up. My wife one day looked at me and said I looked pale and dehydrated. A trip to urgent care verified my dehydration, that they aren't equipped to treat, which brought me to the ER for an IV (that I never received after 3 hours in the ER and consuming mass amounts of water). I was referred to my GP who requested a colonoscopy and esophageal endoscopy, I was 36 years old. The test results were negative, they determined I must have had some form of infection that finally passed. The polyps they did find they biopsied and we're benign, and the esophageal endoscopy showed irritation from acid reflux and herniation of the duodenum.

Although this gave me peace of mind, I didn't feel 100% so I was cutting back on calories to avoid having to crap every hour. My weight began to drop a little but then I became depressed. I started a new job, stress set in, I drank too much, I made excuses.

That was two years ago, I maintained but have been in a fog, a funk for quite awhile now. I think the whole timing threw me off mentally as I'd just come off cycle, saw amazing progress and gains...only to watch a lot of those just go away due to the circumstances.

I take full responsibility for not taking action sooner, but sometimes that fog is just effing hard to come out of.

Which brings me to today.

My natural test was low before my cycle two years ago, around 280-320 (within range by my GP, however my energy, libido, and just overall good feeling if well-being) have been low since even before that cycle. My doctor wouldn't prescribe TRT since I was within range. I plan on getting bloods in the next few weeks, I already assume my natural test levels will still be low.

Which brings me here. I am free of the fog, I'm back hitting the weights again consistently, have my cardio and meals dialed in. I'm working with an amazing coach (who is open to AAS). I want to do a mild cycle, to try and take off some more fat and give me that better sense of well-being that low T takes away. I'm not looking to gain 30lbs of muscle in 16 weeks. I want realistic goals, realistic timeframe.

I still have on hand.

Test-E
Adex
Asin
Clen and Var (the wife's)

But I'm open to any suggestions. I've been reading up on NPP and EQ, however I'm not looking for a mass building cycle and don't want deca dick lol.

I ran Tudca and milk thistle last run and kept alcohol to almost zero during cycle, liver values stayed in range so I'll probably do the same. Looking back I did have a bit of moon face but I was running Dbol weeks 1-4 and it was potent, I mean lower back crippling potent.

I'm open to any ideas or suggestions. Thanks everyone and it feels great to be back.

Current stats:
38 years old
5'10"
210.8lbs
14.9% BF (7-point caliper skinfold)

Training:
6 day split

Link to original log cycle:
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279108&share_t****279108&share_f****229&share_type=t

My First Cycle

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would recomp with 500-650mg test-e/w for 12-16 weeks. You could either kick-start with var -or end it with var. Better would be a kick-start with something like t-bol for 6 weeks (45-60mg/d) and ending with var for 6 weeks (30-60mg/d). Adex during cycle, asin for pct / after PCT for rebound curbing. I would not experiment with NPP that early, could cause bad sides, like prolactin gyno, elevated BP and loss of libido.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking like

1-12 Test E - 500mg/week

1-12 Mast E 700mg week

1-4 DBol - 30mg/day

1-12 HCG - 500iu/week

1-14 Aromasin - 12.5mg/eod

13-16 HCG - 1000iu/day

15-20 Clomid - 50/50/25/25/25/25

15-20 Nolva - 40/40/20/20/20/20
I would recomp with 500-650mg test-e/w for 12-16 weeks. You could either kick-start with var -or end it with var. Better would be a kick-start with something like t-bol for 6 weeks (45-60mg/d) and ending with var for 6 weeks (30-60mg/d). Adex during cycle, asin for pct / after PCT for rebound curbing. I would not experiment with NPP that early, could cause bad sides, like prolactin gyno, elevated BP and loss of libido.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking like

1-12 Test E - 500mg/week

1-12 Mast E 700mg week

1-4 DBol - 30mg/day

1-12 HCG - 500iu/week

13-16 HCG - 1000iu/day

Looks well elaborated to me. Don't forget asin AFTER PCT, at least for 2 weeks. Last HCG I would do at week 12 and start PCT at week 13. Its outdated to begin HPTA restart after external test is out of system.

Edit: Most people use adex during cycle and asin for PCT (after). But I guess its up to you.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the Masteron I'm finding most people don't even run an AI during. I'm running Asin and HCG throughout with a PCT. I'm hoping this covers all bases but will be doing bloods before, 4-weeks, 8-weeks, 12-weeks and post
Looks well elaborated to me. Don't forget asin AFTER PCT, at least for 2 weeks. Last HCG I would do at week 12 and start PCT at week 13. Its outdated to begin HPTA restart after external test is out of system.

Edit: Most people use adex during cycle and asin for PCT (after). But I guess its up to you.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1200 of injectable gear on a second pin cycle seems excessive to me. Id drop the mast increse test to 650 and kick with dbol and end with var. Save the mast for a summer cycle. You will get great results without the mast a good diet and proper training. Ive been pinning gear for damn near 20 years and still havent went over a gram a week. Thats just my two cents. Ill be following regardless.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1200 of injectable gear on a second pin cycle seems excessive to me. Id drop the mast increse test to 650 and kick with dbol and end with var. Save the mast for a summer cycle. You will get great results without the mast a good diet and proper training. Ive been pinning gear for damn near 20 years and still havent went over a gram a week. Thats just my two cents. Ill be following regardless.
Basically what I was suggesting. :)

On the other hand, mast is very weak, even at 700mg. As he mentioned: cut and wellbeing , mast definitely would stand for both.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any of this works, its more a preference thing, I guess...
swimfan65, I'm also never going above 1gr/w. Good gain vs. side ratio.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be keeping the Test at 500mg/week as I ran this source before and know how body reacted to that dosage. I've decided to bring the Mast dosage down to around 500mg/week in split doses to see how my body reacts.

Appreciate the advice. I've never ran var before so perhaps next cycle I can start incorporating it. My goal was to do a repeat of my first cycle whilst incorporating something new.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looking like

1-12 Test E - 500mg/week

1-12 Mast E 700mg week

1-4 DBol - 30mg/day

1-12 HCG - 500iu/week

13-16 HCG - 1000iu/day

I like it

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m going to veer away from the cycle for a sec.

280-320 AND you feel lousy with low libido?

I had 3 different doctors offer TRT with levels like those at the same age. You can see other doctors. Endo, Uro, lots will prescribe.

Only you can decide if you are willing to be dependent on an injection for the rest of your life, but for me, it was barely a decision. I’ll trade dependency for quality of life all day long.
Running a 16 week cycle, your numbers are not going to return to where they are now most likely.

Best of luck whatever decision you make. As always, plenty of good advice for minimizing risk of suppression for this run also.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the Input, and I'll have blood work done this week to see how I'm currently doing. The doctor basically dismissed the low test levels and said since they fall within range, there's nothing they could do. I have OCD and it brings extra anxiety that I've learned to manage fairly well but it does take it's toll on my energy at times. Mox that with service connected PTSD and I've possibly convinced myself that some of my lethargy is simply in my head. But blood work should ultimately help me make the right choice. My wife and I still want to have kids, we currently don't have any, but she's supportive in whatever I want to do. As am I with her, she has her mind set on a September 2019 show so my cycle times out fine, because she's not looking to get pregnant within the next year anyways.

So are you happy you went with TRT? Under the circumstances of course. I'm sure you'd rather have amazing natural levels, but would you offer any additional insight or advice to someone considering it?
I’m going to veer away from the cycle for a sec.

280-320 AND you feel lousy with low libido?

I had 3 different doctors offer TRT with levels like those at the same age. You can see other doctors. Endo, Uro, lots will prescribe.

Only you can decide if you are willing to be dependent on an injection for the rest of your life, but for me, it was barely a decision. I’ll trade dependency for quality of life all day long.
Running a 16 week cycle, your numbers are not going to return to where they are now most likely.

Best of luck whatever decision you make. As always, plenty of good advice for minimizing risk of suppression for this run also.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the Input, and I'll have blood work done this week to see how I'm currently doing. The doctor basically dismissed the low test levels and said since they fall within range, there's nothing they could do. I have OCD and it brings extra anxiety that I've learned to manage fairly well but it does take it's toll on my energy at times. Mox that with service connected PTSD and I've possibly convinced myself that some of my lethargy is simply in my head. But blood work should ultimately help me make the right choice. My wife and I still want to have kids, we currently don't have any, but she's supportive in whatever I want to do. As am I with her, she has her mind set on a September 2019 show so my cycle times out fine, because she's not looking to get pregnant within the next year anyways.

So are you happy you went with TRT? Under the circumstances of course. I'm sure you'd rather have amazing natural levels, but would you offer any additional insight or advice to someone considering it?
I hate sounding cheesy but i can’t imagine my life without it. I am a totally different person. More efficient, higher energy, Great libido.
I’m sure there will be issues down the road, just from reading the TRT forum, but I feel like they are small problems compared to the problems I was facing with low natural test.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have kids? Still plan on them? Does TRT guarantee infertility? I've never looked into it THAT deep
I hate sounding cheesy but i can’t imagine my life without it. I am a totally different person. More efficient, higher energy, Great libido.
I’m sure there will be issues down the road, just from reading the TRT forum, but I feel like they are small problems compared to the problems I was facing with low natural test.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blood work done this morning. Not going to wait for results to start cycle. Although my Dbol and Mast are supposed to arrive today (first gets crossed)

First pin is tomorrow. Sitting around 14% bodyfat (7-site caliper) and 210lbs.

It's been awhile since I did blood work. PrivateMD said to fast 12-hours so I did. Good Lord I was hungry afterwards. Asked the phlebotomist if I needed to fast, she said no. Lol. Ok, I think I remember this song and dance from last time. No more fasting.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1 starts tomorrow morning.

38 yrs old

5'10"

210lbs

Jackson-Pollock 7-point puts me around 14.96% BF

I'm sure I'm much higher on a Dexa or a Bodpod, but I'll be remaining consistent on HOW I monitor my progress so this will be my baseline with that method.

Current diet around 2500 calories IIFYM (as clean as possible) I'm no sugar junkie.

Attachments

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets see how the cycle will treat you.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First pin went super smooth this morning.

200 mast E
250 test e
12.5 Dbol

Second leg day of the week currently going down

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went ahead and created a new thread under the log section