Currently best nutrition repartioner?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Can you please expand on the interference with thyroid med comment? Thanks!
Here you go man. All credit goes to MAxximal for finding this and making me aware of it as wellhttp://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1815532

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP's geronova Na-R-Ala. It's what I use. Simply the best.
I love na-rala when dieting, I use nutras bulk powder! Good stuff. How much do you dose? Im anywhere from 150-300mg depending on amount of carbs.

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP's geronova Na-R-Ala. It's what I use. Simply the best.
Love na-rala! I use it when dieting.. whats your dose. Mine is anywhere from 150-300mg depending on amount of carbs.

Mike

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Anabolic Pump in the past and liked it. The bottle is now empty and I am wondering if I should buy AP again or if there is something better now?

I am using it on my 2 carbs days every week, not just before workouts.

I love Need2Slin!
using it now and kida never want to stop using.
I LOVE IT.
using it along with my ASGT or N2KTS 1-2 caps pre-WO and then 2 caps another 2-3 times a day 20-40min before eating.
great stuff from NTBM for sure!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i havent used the LG slin yet, due to just loving the need2slin too much. but next month I think im going to alternate it for a month and see how i feel i differs.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Original Neovar had CEE, rhodiola, and banaba....dunno if there is even any laying around

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Love na-rala! I use it when dieting.. whats your dose. Mine is anywhere from 150-300mg depending on amount of carbs.

Mike
Well one thing to remember is that Na-R-Ala has a half-life of 17-22 hours. So what is most relevant is really how much you have per day (waking hours, not a full 24 hours). I try to get in around 600mg when I'm using it diligently. Otherwise, 250mg per high carb meal works great.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Need2Slin!
using it now and kida never want to stop using.
I LOVE IT.
using it along with my ASGT or N2KTS 1-2 caps pre-WO and then 2 caps another 2-3 times a day 20-40min before eating.
great stuff from NTBM for sure!
I don't quit using it. Need2slin is a year round staple for me now and I wont quit using it unless I run out and there is a stock problem to keep me from getting more. Truly awesome stuff!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Need2slin with Gear preorkout with 30 grams of carbs pre and another 30 mid and some post for a total of 100 grams at 2 caps amazing. I love th two. I used pslin anabolic pump, and few others but these two by far are the best on the market right now. I can only imagine what the future holds for us for nutrition repartioners.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I don't quit using it. Need2slin is a year round staple for me now and I wont quit using it unless I run out and there is a stock problem to keep me from getting more. Truly awesome stuff!!
I wouldn't want to be on norvaline and synephrine year-round.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for all your comments, as bdcc says Need2Slin is very expensive in UK I have however decided to give it a shot. I will only be using it a few days a week so it will last a long time.

Thank you all!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for all your comments, as bdcc says Need2Slin is very expensive in UK I have however decided to give it a shot. I will only be using it a few days a week so it will last a long time.

Thank you all!
Awesome. You won't be disappointed bro! Let us know if you need any suggestions on how to dose it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly. Need2slin 4 the win.!.!.!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thank you all!
I'm sure you will enjoy it. I think the most efficient and effective dosing of Need2slin is 3 caps per day spread out which will make a bottle last a good 45 days. I've been doing that with great results for a good while now.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I still have some of the original neovar :D I love the stuff. But the recomped is actually my favorite. Most companies don't improve a product when it's revamped but appnut did great with the new neovar IMO. Also LG's slin is a nice simple one as well that I like.

50Carbs

Awards
Does it make sense to take Need 2 Slin if I am on a low-carb diet? I am bulking, but I do not eat a lot of carbs. I only eat carbs from vegetables and spinach during the week. On Saturday and Sunday, I eat carbs from bread and sweets. Weekends are my "cheat" days and I also carb up for the rest of the week. I workout three days a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday). I follow a slightly modified StrongLifts 5x5 program.

50Carbs

Awards
I might try Glycobol at some point and as crazy as it sounds, Indigo-3g..
I have tried Indigo-3G for 40 days (I was in the first group). It did not work for me. It made me really hungry a several times, but that is about it. Not saying you should not try it, just FYI since it is very expensive.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Does it make sense to take Need 2 Slin if I am on a low-carb diet? I am bulking, but I do not eat a lot of carbs. I only eat carbs from vegetables and spinach during the week. On Saturday and Sunday, I eat carbs from bread and sweets. Weekends are my "cheat" days and I also carb up for the rest of the week. I workout three days a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday). I follow a slightly modified StrongLifts 5x5 program.
absolutely! That's what makes it so versatile. I do 1 cap in the am on an empty stomach before morning fasted cardio. I've also used it on low carb days with low carb meals myself. The general guideline I follow with it is only 1 cap if you are going to be taking it on an empty stomach or before low carb meals. This also makes the bottle last FOREVER.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, regardless of carbs other foods cause an insulin response to varying degrees, and Need2Slin can help with that as well. Also, the cAMP modulation of Need2Slin is another pathway to increase fat loss while helping with muscle gain. Finally, the health benefits of the Na-R-ALA are good any time, regardless of diet.

50Carbs

Awards
absolutely! That's what makes it so versatile. I do 1 cap in the am on an empty stomach before morning fasted cardio. I've also used it on low carb days with low carb meals myself. The general guideline I follow with it is only 1 cap if you are going to be taking it on an empty stomach or before low carb meals. This also makes the bottle last FOREVER.
What do you feel while on Need 2 Slin? Also, I thought it works only with a lot of carbs. How does it work on a low-carb diet and what is the best way to take it if the goal is muscle gain, not fat loss? Thanks.

50Carbs

Awards
Yes, regardless of carbs other foods cause an insulin response to varying degrees, and Need2Slin can help with that as well.
How does it help exactly if I eat, say, a steak and some broccoli for dinner?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does it help exactly if I eat, say, a steak and some broccoli for dinner?
Need2Slin can help increase insulin sensitivity, which reduces insulin response and helps maintain blood glucose levels. I also believe there would be more nutrient shuttling involved, even with little to no carbs. Read the article below for a little bit more on the insulin index of foods, including protein foods, and the body's response. The list of foods is rather limited, but it gives you an idea of the concept.

http://www.ajcn.org/content/66/5/1264.full.pdf

INTRODUCTION
The insulinemic effects of foods may be relevant to the
treatment and prevention of weight gain, non-insulin-depen
dent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM), and associated complications.
Recent studies have shown that carbohydrate-rich diets, which
result in high postprandial glucose and insulin responses, are
associated with undesirable lipid profiles (1, 2), greater body
fat (3—5), and the development of insulin resistance in rats (6)
and humans (7, 8). Both obesity and NJDDM are associated
with varying degrees of insulin resistance and fasting hyperin
sulinemia. Prolonged or high degrees of postprandial insuline
mia are thought to contribute to the development of insulin
resistance and associated diseases (9—17). Therefore, the
classification of the relative insulinemic effects of different foods
is of both theoretical and practical significance.

50Carbs

Awards
Need2Slin can help increase insulin sensitivity, which reduces insulin response and helps maintain blood glucose levels. I also believe there would be more nutrient shuttling involved, even with little to no carbs. Read the article below for a little bit more on the insulin index of foods, including protein foods, and the body's response. The list of foods is rather limited, but it gives you an idea of the concept.
What is the best way to take it for someone who exercises three times a week? Also, does it make sense to take it on the off days?

50Carbs

Awards
Need2Slin can help increase insulin sensitivity, which reduces insulin response and helps maintain blood glucose levels.
But I am not insulin resistant and my blood glucose levels are healthy.

What does Need 2 Slin do exactly, is it like Phase 2?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the best way to take it for someone who exercises three times a week? Also, does it make sense to take it on the off days?
I take 1 pill 3 times a day, AM (preworkout), afternoon, and PM. This is a recommended protocol to maintain the effects throughout the day. Other people like to take it with meals, generally the carb-heavy ones. If you do no carbs, the effects won't be as pronounced IMO, but present none-the-less. I'd recommend you first try it with meals, and then 3 pills split throughout the day to see what works best for you. I think dosing around food (30 minutes before eating) is more effective, but for my lifestyle I prefer the even split so I remember to take it.

If your goal is gaining muscle, eating is where you make gains, so I would dose it the same on workout days as I do on off days (unless you're eating more carbs on workout days, then dose around carbs). Working out 3 days a week is fine for gaining (DC style is a good example), and those days you'll have more insulin sensitivity localized in muscle. On non-workout days though, that selective sensitivity won't be there (at least in a high amount). While it's not "proven" that Need2Slin provides selective insulin sensitivity to muscles, there's anecdotal evidence that users generally gain more muscle than fat when using Need2Slin than when not. At some point there aren't studies on everything, and at that point you have to decide for yourself.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But I am not insulin resistant and my blood glucose levels are healthy.

What does Need 2 Slin do exactly, is it like Phase 2?
Hopefully the writeup can explain it, if not I'll get you some other information:

Whether you’re trying to build muscle, burn fat, or both, you need to take advantage of every calorie you eat. You want your carbohydrates to supply energy; your proteins/fats to build muscle and melt away fat! That’s exactly what we kept in mind when formulating Need2Slin.

Insulin is one of the body’s most potent hormones, playing a role in everything from the anabolic process of building muscle, to the thermogenic process of burning fat!

When insulin is released into the bloodstream, it acts to shuttle carbohydrates, proteins, and fats into various cells. If the proteins and carbohydrates find their way into muscle, the result is anabolic (muscle is gained). But if those nutrients change gears from the muscle to fat, then it’s stored as body fat! The key here is to make sure that your muscles are insulin sensitive. Insulin sensitivity plays a role in determining your muscle-to-fat ratio; the more insulin sensitive you are, the more muscle you gain while staying lean.

Highlights:
• Increase lean body mass
• Lower body fat
• Faster metabolism
• Boost thyroid output
• Increase testosterone
• Improve insulin sensitivity in muscle
• Increase natural energy
• Enhance muscular blood flow

Need2Slin commands insulin to do exactly what you want! It drives nutrients into muscle and away from fat!

We wanted only the best ingredients for Need2Slin! It contains these seven powerful ingredients:

Acetyl-L-Carnitine is an acetylated version of the amino acid, L-Carnitine. During the breakdown of fats and the production of energy, L-Carnitine is required for the transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria. As a result of strenuous exercise, a large portion of L-Carnitine is converted to an acetylated form, called Acetyl L-Carnitine (1) which has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity, mobilize fat stores, and increase energy. In addition, Acetyl-L-Carnitine acts as a potent anti-oxidant (2).

Gymnema sylvestre is an herb found in central India, known locally as Gumar, or the sugar destroyer. The leaves of this plant are high in Gymnemic acids, which delay glucose absorption in the blood, and lower blood sugar levels, while increasing insulin sensitivity. Gymnemic acids also curb the binding of carbohydrates to receptors in the intestine, thereby preventing one mechanism of obesity.

NaR-ALA is a sodium bonded version of R- Alpha lipoic acid. Alpha lipoic acid is an anti-oxidant (4) that speeds the removal of carbohydrates (sugar) from the blood, and breaks down sugar and triglycerides for the production of Adenosine TriPhosphate. It also stimulates insulin signaling which supports glucose uptake by muscles as well as the metabolism of triglycerides by muscles. (5).These properties can shift the body’s focus from storing carbohydrates as body fat, and instead, uses it for muscle-building energy.

L-Norvaline can enhance Nitric Oxide production (6), which has been shown to improve blood flow to muscles, resulting in better pumps and more intense training sessions!

Coleus forskholii can increase the production of thyroid hormones and stimulate thyroid hormone release. An increase in these hormones can elevate the metabolic rate and increase protein synthesis, and aid the body in building muscle, while simultaneously burning fat. In addition, Coleus forskholii can not only aid in fat loss, but can also increase the body’s output of testosterone, and cause a significant increase in lean body mass, while causing a significant reduction in fat mass. (7)

Synephrine HCL has been shown to exert thermogenic effects through the alpha receptors found in fat cells, while also showing carryover stimulation of the beta receptors. By stimulation of these receptors, more fatty acids are liberated from fat stores,and used for energy. (8,9)

Banaba leaf has been shown in numerous studies to have a glucose dispersing effect (10), similar to insulin, as well as significant anti-obesity potential.

50Carbs

Awards
Hopefully the writeup can explain it, if not I'll get you some other information.
Thanks, but I have seen this already. I still do not really understand what Need 2 Slin does exactly. Why would I want to take it before meals? What is difference between eating, say, a steak with broccoli and taking 1 capsule of Need 2 Slin 30 minutes before meal and then eating a steak with broccoli?

Bmlax

Awards
Slin Sane is my favorite out of Glycobol, Anabolic Pump and Recompadrol

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, but I have seen this already. I still do not really understand what Need 2 Slin does exactly. Why would I want to take it before meals? What is difference between eating, say, a steak with broccoli and taking 1 capsule of Need 2 Slin 30 minutes before meal and then eating a steak with broccoli?
Is it that you don't understand the MOA for the ingredients as they were laid out, or the concepts of nutrient partitioners and insulin in general? I'll try to address what I think you're questioning, but honestly it feels a bit like you're smarter than you're letting on and trying to "stump the chump" for some odd reason.

Here's something from StrategicMove on Na-R-ALA:
I suppose your interest is pre-meal timing is to use Na-R-ALA to enhance insulin synthesis. Due to Na-R-ALA's superior stability, bioavailability, and longer-acting properties versus other forms of ALA, recommendations range from 15 minutes before a meal to right after the meal. Considering, that it has multiple benefits reclycling of vitamins C, E, glutathione, and coenzyme-Q10; as well as chelation of metals and general free-radical quenching, it may be useful to take it closer to meals (about 10 minutes before), so it can also support the detoxification of mutagenic agents found in food, in addition to its impact on insulin levels. For perspective, a recent study (Carlson DA, Smith AR, Fischer SJ, Young KL, Packer L. Altern Med Rev. 2007 Dec;12(4):343-51.) showed that Na-R-ALA reached peak plasma concentrations within 10-20 minutes of oral supplementation.
One on Gymnema:
Gymnema sylvestre stimulates insulin release in vitro by increased membrane permeability.
Persaud SJ, Al-Majed H, Raman A, Jones PM.
SourcePhysiology Division, School of Biomedical Sciences, King's College, London, UK.

Abstract
To determine whether extracts of Gymnema sylvestre may have therapeutic potential for the treatment of non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM), we examined the effects of an alcoholic extract of G. sylvestre (GS4) on insulin secretion from rat islets of Langerhans and several pancreatic beta-cell lines. GS4 stimulated insulin release from HIT-T15, MIN6 and RINm5F beta-cells and from islets in the absence of any other stimulus, and GS4-stimulated insulin secretion was inhibited in the presence of 1 mM EGTA. Blockade of voltage-operated Ca(2+) channels with 10 microM isradipine did not significantly affect GS4-induced secretion, and insulin release in response to GS4 was independent of incubation temperature. Examination of islet and beta-cell integrity after exposure to GS4, by trypan blue exclusion, indicated that concentrations of GS4 that stimulated insulin secretion also caused increased uptake of dye. Two gymnemic acid-enriched fractions of GS4, obtained by size exclusion and silica gel chromatography, also caused increases in insulin secretion concomitant with increased trypan blue uptake. These results confirm the stimulatory effects of G. sylvestre on insulin release, but indicate that GS4 acts by increasing cell permeability, rather than by stimulating exocytosis by regulated pathways. Thus the suitability of GS4 as a potential novel treatment for NIDDM can not be assessed by direct measurements of beta-cell function in vitro.

PMID: 10556769 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

A little on Corosolic Acid (banaba leaf):
Corosolic acid stimulates glucose uptake via enhancing insulin receptor phosphorylation.
Shi L, Zhang W, Zhou YY, Zhang YN, Li JY, Hu LH, Li J.
SourceNational Center for Drug Screening, People's Republic of China.

Abstract
Corosolic acid, a triterpenoid compound widely existing in many traditional Chinese medicinal herbs, has been proved to have antidiabetic effects on animal experiments and clinical trials. However, the underlying mechanisms remain unknown. Here, we investigate its cellular effects and related signaling pathway. We demonstrate that it enhances glucose uptake in L6 myotubes and facilitates glucose transporter isoform 4 translocation in CHO/hIR cells. These actions are mediated by insulin pathway activation and can be blocked by phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase (PI(3) Kinase) inhibitor wortmannin. Furthermore, Corosolic acid inhibits the enzymatic activities of several diabetes-related non-receptor protein tyrosine phosphatases (PTPs) in vitro, such as PTP1B, T-cell-PTP, src homology phosphatase-1 and src homology phosphatase-2

And on cAMP:
cAMP enhances insulin secretion by an action on the ATP-sensitive K+ channel-independent pathway of glucose signaling in rat pancreatic islets.
H Yajima, M Komatsu, T Schermerhorn, T Aizawa, T Kaneko, M Nagai, G W Sharp and K Hashizume
+ Author Affiliations

Department of Aging Medicine and Geriatrics, Shinshu University School of Medicine, Matsumoto, Japan.
Abstract
Cyclic AMP potentiates glucose-stimulated insulin release by actions predominantly at a site, or sites, distal to the elevation of the cytosolic free Ca2+ concentration ([Ca2+]i). Glucose also acts at a site, or sites, distal to the elevation of [Ca2+]i via the ATP-sensitive K+ channel (K+ATP channel)-independent signaling pathway. Accordingly, using rat pancreatic islets, we studied the location of the action of cAMP and its interaction with the glucose pathway. Forskolin, an activator of adenylyl cyclase, raised intracellular cAMP levels and enhanced KCl-induced (Ca2+ -stimulated) insulin release in the presence, but not in the absence, of glucose. Thus, cAMP has no direct effect on Ca2+ -stimulated insulin release. The interaction between cAMP and glucose occurs at a step distal to the elevation of [Ca2+]i because forskolin enhancement of KCl-induced insulin release, in the presence of glucose, was demonstrated in the islets treated with diazoxide, a K+ATP channel opener. The enhancement of insulin release was not associated with any increase in [Ca2+]i. Furthermore, the interaction between cAMP and glucose was unequivocally observed even under stringent Ca2+ -free conditions, indicating the Ca2+ -independent action of cAMP. This action of cAMP is physiologically relevant, because not only forskolin but also glucagon-like peptide 1, glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide, and pituitary adenylyl cyclase activating polypeptide exerted similar actions. In conclusion, the cAMP/protein kinase A pathway has no direct effect on Ca2+ -stimulated insulin exocytosis. Rather, it strongly potentiates insulin release by increasing the effectiveness of the K+ATP channel-independent action of glucose

and that matters because of the relationship of forskolin and cAMP:
Mechanism(s) of Action
Forskolin acts primarily by activating the enzyme adenylate cyclase, which results in increased cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) in cells. Cyclic AMP belongs to a class of substances known as “second messengers,” and is one of the most important cell-regulating compounds. Among its many roles, cAMP activates numerous other enzymes involved in diverse cellular functions. Hormones and neurotransmitters also activate adenylate cyclase—but forskolin appears to be able to activate adenylate cyclase by itself. Thus, forskolin can increase cyclic AMP without the assistance of hormones or neurotransmitters.

So, if you read all these, they all relate to insulin. If you understand insulin, and how bodybuilders use insulin to gain mass, it makes sense to take these types of supplements before meals to make the most use of insulin for anabolic purposes. Even with broccoli and steak (one of my favorites, though chicken and broccoli are more synergistic), insulin usage and GLUT-4 translocation can help anabolism.

I hope that helps clarify why you would take it pre-meal, and enough detail on MOAs.

50Carbs

Awards
Is it that you don't understand the MOA for the ingredients as they were laid out, or the concepts of nutrient partitioners and insulin in general? I'll try to address what I think you're questioning, but honestly it feels a bit like you're smarter than you're letting on and trying to "stump the chump" for some odd reason.
I understand the concept of insulin and how it works in general, but I am not sure I understand how Need 2 Slin partitions nutrients. The reason I ask is because I have tried ReceptorMax and a very expensive Indigo 3-G, both of which make claims similar to Need 2 Slin, Glycobol and other so-called "nutrient partitioners," but I have not seen any results. So, before I spend my money on Need 2 Slin, I want to make sure that I understand what it does and how it does it.

So, if you read all these, they all relate to insulin. If you understand insulin, and how bodybuilders use insulin to gain mass, it makes sense to take these types of supplements before meals to make the most use of insulin for anabolic purposes. Even with broccoli and steak (one of my favorites, though chicken and broccoli are more synergistic), insulin usage and GLUT-4 translocation can help anabolism. I hope that helps clarify why you would take it pre-meal, and enough detail on MOAs.
Yeah, I have read all these, but frankly it sounds like a bunch of scientific mambo jumbo info not relevant to the actual supplement we are discussing here, which is Need 2 Slin. I am not asking you or anybody else to cut and paste what I have already read elsewhere. I am asking for a simple explanation in your own words (from your personal experience) how Need 2 Slin works and why do you think it works. What was your personal before and after experience with Need 2 Slin?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this thread has been a great read not only about Need 2 Slin but about nutrition repartioners in general.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been without Need2slin for a couple days now since my bottle ran out. I have some on the way, and it should be here today!! I hope so because I love the stuff and I hate going without!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I've been without Need2slin for a couple days now since my bottle ran out. I have some on the way, and it should be here today!! I hope so because I love the stuff and I hate going without!
you can definitely tell with your carb meals when you AREN'T taking it

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can definitely tell with your carb meals when you AREN'T taking it
Oh yeh you bet you can!! I've went without for a couple days too long now. I didn't realize just how great it was until I didn't have any..lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was the difference without it?
I noticed that I get bloated much easier on lower carbs, where with Need2slin I didn't. You can also "feel" it kicking in when you take it. Kinda hard to describe but anyone who has knows what I'm talking about. Also gives me some nice vascularity after taking it too;)

John33

Awards
I noticed that I get bloated much easier on lower carbs, where with Need2slin I didn't. You can also "feel" it kicking in when you take it. Kinda hard to describe but anyone who has knows what I'm talking about. Also gives me some nice vascularity after taking it too;)
Are there any samples of it (maybe a 1 week supply) to take it on a test drive before buying the whole bottle?

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
agreed

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Are there any samples of it (maybe a 1 week supply) to take it on a test drive before buying the whole bottle?
You can buy a sample pack from the ntbm store and pick n2slin as one of your choices bro. Rick is right, anyone who has tried it, knows the feeling it gives with carb meals vs without.

John33

Awards
You can buy a sample pack from the ntbm store and pick n2slin as one of your choices bro. Rick is right, anyone who has tried it, knows the feeling it gives with carb meals vs without.
It says only one sample per product, per customer. I am assuming that one sample is one serving, which is not enough to see how it works for me. Do you offer any other sample sizes?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
LOL of course you feel it, theres 30mg synephrine. Profile on that puppy is sick!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Would n2s work if it's just say chicken and greens and EFA's?no complex or starchy carbs?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would n2s work if it's just say chicken and greens and EFA's?no complex or starchy carbs?
I take Need2slin fasted all the time, and there is always benefit to taking it a cap at a time, nut of course it may be more "efficient" to take your doses around meals with higher Carb content. Unless you are on a very low Carb diet, at which point what you said will be ok, but there will be a lot less benefit from it.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
recompadrol = best