Currently best nutrition repartioner?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
recompadrol = bowel discomfort from HELL for me.
I've heard a lot of that about Recompadrol, but I myself have never used it...I've just stuck with Need2slin since it works so well for me ;)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I'd imagine AnaBeta + Need2Slin would be the best stack for this.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will find out in a couple more weeks. I'm already on Need2slin, and will be adding AnaBeta when PCT is over :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I will find out in a couple more weeks. I'm already on Need2slin, and will be adding AnaBeta when PCT is over :D
Any chance of removing the synephrine and ALCAR, and bumping up the Na-R-Ala dose? This would make dosing far more flexible and I would def buy this product.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
recompadrol = bowel discomfort from HELL for me.
LoL Mak, yeah ive nevr gotten "discomfort" but it gives me gass like nobodys business, my wife HATES it but me, I just think its another win for such an incredible product ! need 2 slin is good too, I just like recomp better :)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any chance of removing the synephrine and ALCAR, and bumping up the Na-R-Ala dose? This would make dosing far more flexible and I would def buy this product.
I doubt any formula change is on the horizon.

I don't like the synephrine myself as I am a bulker for life lol.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I doubt any formula change is on the horizon.

I don't like the synephrine myself as I am a bulker for life lol.
Damn. If you took out synephrine and alcar and bumped up Na-R-Ala by 150mg, I don't think there'd be any question that N2S would be the best OTC GDA on the market (if it isnt already).

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Damn. If you took out synephrine and alcar and bumped up Na-R-Ala by 150mg, I don't think there'd be any question that N2S would be the best OTC GDA on the market (if it isnt already).
I agree with taking out the synephrine for sure. But I think that might be a bit too much on the na-rala. I think it might lose some of its versatility if you dosed it that high. Taking that much na-rala before fasted training, or before going to bed might be enough to make you go hypo. And i LOVE the versatility of n2slin.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I agree with taking out the synephrine for sure. But I think that might be a bit too much on the na-rala. I think it might lose some of its versatility if you dosed it that high. Taking that much na-rala before fasted training, or before going to bed might be enough to make you go hypo. And i LOVE the versatility of n2slin.
Doubtful man, remember, the Na contributes to the MW of Ala. 350mg is the minimum dose IMO. Either way, just take out the synephrine, then it can definitely be used pre-bed!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LoL Mak, yeah ive nevr gotten "discomfort" but it gives me gass like nobodys business, my wife HATES it but me, I just think its another win for such an incredible product ! need 2 slin is good too, I just like recomp better :)
The berberine, aside from giving horrible IBS in a lot of people, also blunts protein synthesis and increases catabolism. These are not desirable qualities of something you take around food (or anytime you're looking to build or maintain muscle). I just learned this, and had been sitting on a bottle of Recompadrol, but now I'm tossing it. Not worth the explosive dumps, gas pain, and muscle loss.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doubtful man, remember, the Na contributes to the MW of Ala. 350mg is the minimum dose IMO. Either way, just take out the synephrine, then it can definitely be used pre-bed!
I like the Na-R-ALA too, and wouldn't mind a bigger dose. 150-200mg would be nice. The Synephrine doesn't bother me at all though, it doesn't seem to be as potent when not taken with other stims like caffeine. I take it pre-bed and have no issues.

And who doesn't love ALCAR? That stuff is great! I know it's not close to a full dose, but it's good to spread out doses anyway.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would n2s work if it's just say chicken and greens and EFA's?no complex or starchy carbs?
Yes, all foods have some effect on insulin, and rely mainly on insulin for getting into muscle (and fat) cells. Partitioners in the best sense divert a majority of nutrients to muscle cells and away from fat, and some will block adipogenesis. If you think of it like an insulin booster, it will accomplish this goal, particularly post workout where your body is already partitioning to muscles, and this would make the biggest difference for someone who has insulin resistance. If you're healthy and have high insulin sensitivity, then the results are not as dramatic but still present, it would further increase insulin sensitivity and also mimic insulin to increase nutrient shuttling.

Short answer, yes, Need2Slin can increase shuttling of any food you ingest.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I like the Na-R-ALA too, and wouldn't mind a bigger dose. 150-200mg would be nice. The Synephrine doesn't bother me at all though, it doesn't seem to be as potent when not taken with other stims like caffeine. I take it pre-bed and have no issues.

And who doesn't love ALCAR? That stuff is great! I know it's not close to a full dose, but it's good to spread out doses anyway.
Of course man, ALCAR is sick and there's nothing wrong with synephrine. I was just trying to look at it from NTBM's point of view. If you're gonna bump up Na-R-Ala, you need to cut costs. Synephrine and ALCAR should be the first to go :D. Is there anything wrong with them? No. But my mouth is watering at a N2S with 350mg Na-R-Ala :alcoholic:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course man, ALCAR is sick and there's nothing wrong with synephrine. I was just trying to look at it from NTBM's point of view. If you're gonna bump up Na-R-Ala, you need to cut costs. Synephrine and ALCAR should be the first to go :D. Is there anything wrong with them? No. But my mouth is watering at a N2S with 350mg Na-R-Ala :alcoholic:
Yeah, 350mg would be sick indeed, I'd even be exstatic at 200mg per cap!

For cutting costs, you know as well as I do that ALCAR are synephrine in significantly less expensive than Na-R-ALA! You could probably substitute ALA, but that wouldn't hold up to snobs like us! Just take double or triple doses, lol!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
The berberine, aside from giving horrible IBS in a lot of people, also blunts protein synthesis and increases catabolism. These are not desirable qualities of something you take around food (or anytime you're looking to build or maintain muscle). I just learned this, and had been sitting on a bottle of Recompadrol, but now I'm tossing it. Not worth the explosive dumps, gas pain, and muscle loss.
Toss it to me brother ! ill pay ya to ship it

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Milas is sending it to me. He owes me a favour!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried n2s or recomp, love anabolic pump.. Thinking of trying something new though. I tried glycobol but every product I've taken w na r ala seems to bloat me n give me bad stomach problems.. AP doesn't. I also eat pretty low carb all meals so could thst cause bloating/discomfort with stringer products like n2s or gylcobol?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried n2s or recomp, love anabolic pump.. Thinking of trying something new though. I tried glycobol but every product I've taken w na r ala seems to bloat me n give me bad stomach problems.. AP doesn't. I also eat pretty low carb all meals so could thst cause bloating/discomfort with stringer products like n2s or gylcobol?
I took AP religiously for years myself. I still do love it. It's a great product. But after I finally tried n2slin, I won't go back to AP. Recompadrol gives me mad digestive issues. I think you'd be happy with n2slin if you give it a try...

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this sounds like a killer stack here I can see this taking off and being used alot more as a stack alot more.def keep me updated on how this goes.

sounds like more fun here ;)

I believe it already is ;)