Dynamic Anabolic Duo - NTBM Need2Slin and GEAR (sponsored)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to NeedToBuildMuscle for sending me a bottle of Need2Slin and GEAR.

These two combined are perfect for nutrient partitioning and protein synthesis, so very glad I get to try this out. These are non-proprietary blends, which is GREAT!!!

I've used many nutrient repartitioners (Recompadrol, Glycobol, Slin Sane, SlinShot, Anabolic Pump, PSlin) so I have a good idea how to dose the different ingredients. I like Need2Slin because it doesn't have Vanadyl Sulfate, so you can continue to use it without worrying about poisoning. The really good ingredients IMO include 200mg Norvaline, 200mg Na-R-ALA, and 450mg Gymnema. Solid formula with some nice extras too.

GEAR is an amino acid supplement that helps increase the effectiveness of protein in your diet, helping increase protein synthesis. Really interesting blend with Super Plasma Serum, digestive enzymes, BCAA and whey fractions. Basically, taking this with food will increase protein synthesis.

Well, if you put increased protein synthesis with increased nutrient shuttling into muscles, you've got a dynamic anabolic duo! It really makes sense, and from now on I plan on getting BCAA pills (or Gear) to take with my nutrient repartitioners. I'm hoping this will help pack on some muscle mass, that will be my measure of success.

Tomorrow I will take measurements and weigh in.

Dosing will be 2 pills Need2Slin and 4 pills GEAR, 30 minutes before meals. I'll take this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with 50-100g carbs each meal.

Need2Slin:
2 caps per serving, 60 servings per container
450mg gymnema sylvestre, a whopping 75 percent gymnemic acids!!
250mg Acetyl L-carnatine
200mg NaR-ALA
200mg L-norvaline
90mg Coleus forskholi, 20 percent forskolin
30mg synephrine HCI
18mg Banaba leaf

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The two products id be most interested in, you seem to be bulking though, i am cutting and will be doin so for a while!

Ill be watching though for sure.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The two products id be most interested in, you seem to be bulking though, i am cutting and will be doin so for a while!

Ill be watching though for sure.
Well, not quite bulking, wanting to stay lean (< 10% bf) while putting on muscle. Really it's about targeting muslce gain, and minimizing fat gain. I'd say more of a "recomp" but that's what nutrient repartitioners are for regardless, so with the addition of GEAR I'm expecting more muscle.

I won't be in a caloric deficit, so not a cut for sure, but hope for little fat!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Measurements: cold and unflexed

Chest: 42"
Left Bicep: 15"
Right Bicep: 15"
Forearms: 12"
Waist: 35"
Left Thigh: 23.5"
Right Thigh: 24"
Left Calf: 15.5"
Right Calf: 16"

Weight: 205lbs

bf%: 16% from 3 point skin fold :yikes:

Okay, bodyfat is way higher than I thought. I was expecting around 12% since I've been bulking, but 16% is high for me!!! Guess I've been indulging in too many carbs... Time to tighten up the diet!

New game plan, looking to "recomp" now, lose fat and turn it into muscle. Target bf % will be 12%, so lose ~8lbs fat (midsection / waist) and gain about equivalent lbm while increasing strength. I'll be using a 5x5 program with extra ancillary days on Tuesday/Thursday. I'll probably throw in some HIIT cardio post workout 2-3 times a week as well.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Chest: 42"
Left Bicep: 15"
Right Bicep: 15"
Forearms: 12"
Waist: 35"
Left Thigh: 23.5"
Right Thigh: 24"
Left Calf: 15.5"
Right Calf: 16"

Weight: 205lbs

bf%: 16% from 3 point skin fold :yikes:

Okay, bodyfat is way higher than I thought. I was expecting around 12% since I've been bulking, but 16% is high for me!!! Guess I've been indulging in too many carbs... Time to tighten up the diet!

New game plan, looking to "recomp" now, lose fat and turn it into muscle. Target bf % will be 12%, so lose ~8lbs fat (midsection / waist) and gain about equivalent lbm while increasing strength. I'll be using a 5x5 program with extra ancillary days on Tuesday/Thursday. I'll probably throw in some HIIT cardio post workout 2-3 times a week as well.
Skinfold test sucks bad man..
Can be off up to 6% lol...
When I was about 7%, a skinfold said I was 14%.. I was 110lbs, skin and bone back then xD..

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Skinfold test sucks bad man..
Can be off up to 6% lol...
When I was about 7%, a skinfold said I was 14%.. I was 110lbs, skin and bone back then xD..
I know, but I feel like I've put on more than I thought in bf. Measurements are up, particularly waste from 33" to 35". There's some blub blub there, but at least it's going into Fall!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took 3 caps N2Slin and 4 caps Gear after morning workout approximately 30 minutes before meal. I had 1.5 cup of oats with 2 scoops whey and some agave nectar.

I felt the Na-R-ALA burn as it does with me when I'm on an empty stomach, but drinking water takes care of that. Definitely felt ready for some carbs!!!

I also took 3 caps N2Slin and 4 caps Gear 40 minutes prior to lunch, which was chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, green beans and an apple.

Going to head home soon, take a couple more N2Slin and 4 caps Gear for dinner (we'll see what wifey has cooked up).

So far, N2Slin feels like Glycobol when taking on a fasted stomach (the Na-R-ALA). No hypoglycemic feeling, but ready to eat and reduced bloat afterwards. Good stuff!

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel on GEAR, but I guess results in measurement and bf% will show the impact there.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3:

I had an early meeting downtown DC today, so I had to drink my PWO shake and no solid meal for breakfast :sadpanda: I didn't take anything with the PWO shake, saving doses for lunch and dinner.

I took 3 pills N2Slin with 4 pills GEAR about 20 minutes ago with 20g Xtend. I can feel slight hypo setting in, and I'm greatly anticipating a carb-loaded lunch! Going to PotBelly with some friends.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Dang 3 pills huh? id be goin hypo too!

subbed... kill this sh1t bro!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang 3 pills huh? id be goin hypo too!

subbed... kill this sh1t bro!
I wanted to get a bag of chips too...

I got the Huge Wreck with double meat and all the fixings with a bag of chips to make up for my liquid breakfast. :feelsgoodman:

The great thing is I don't feel bloated at all right now, just satiated.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4: Went with 3 pills N2Slin and 4 pills GEAR again for breakfast of 1.5 cups oatmeal and 2 scoops protein. I like the way 3 pills makes me feel before and after a big carb meal.

I had 2 pills N2Slin and 4 pills GEAR for lunch which was chicken, brown rice and mixed veggies. Not enough carbs in this, I think it was .25-.5 cup brown rice. I ate a nectarine and a caramel afterwards and it helped top off the carb balance.

I just took 2 more pills N2Slin and 4 pills Gear on my way home for dinner. Maybe I'll pop a 3rd if I can get the wife to go to the $5 Indian buffet!

So far, great nutrient repartitioner and amino combo. I'm going to do some more research on the super plasma serum MOA to see how it might best work.

As a side note, digestion and overal GI comfort is great. On Recompadrol I had to drop a deuce 3-4 times a day, and it was loose and gassy. Glycobol was 1-2 times, and green and runny. Now I'm down to once a day, and it's "normal". Sorry for being graphic, but I think most people don't talk about this aspect and then wonder if it's just something wrong with them or not. No problems on Need2Slin!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in bro! I agree with the n2slin, I'm loving it so far. Definitely gonna be a staple for me :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in milas. I am quite interested in gear especially coupled with N2S. Rip it up

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to NeedToBuildMuscle for sending me a bottle of Need2Slin and GEAR.

These two combined are perfect for nutrient partitioning and protein synthesis, so very glad I get to try this out. These are non-proprietary blends, which is GREAT!!!

I've used many nutrient repartitioners (Recompadrol, Glycobol, Slin Sane, SlinShot, Anabolic Pump, PSlin) so I have a good idea how to dose the different ingredients. I like Need2Slin because it doesn't have Vanadyl Sulfate, so you can continue to use it without worrying about poisoning. The really good ingredients IMO include 200mg Norvaline, 200mg Na-R-ALA, and 450mg Gymnema. Solid formula with some nice extras too.

GEAR is an amino acid supplement that helps increase the effectiveness of protein in your diet, helping increase protein synthesis. Really interesting blend with Super Plasma Serum, digestive enzymes, BCAA and whey fractions. Basically, taking this with food will increase protein synthesis.

Well, if you put increased protein synthesis with increased nutrient shuttling into muscles, you've got a dynamic anabolic duo! It really makes sense, and from now on I plan on getting BCAA pills (or Gear) to take with my nutrient repartitioners. I'm hoping this will help pack on some muscle mass, that will be my measure of success.

Tomorrow I will take measurements and weigh in.

Dosing will be 2 pills Need2Slin and 4 pills GEAR, 30 minutes before meals. I'll take this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with 50-100g carbs each meal.

Need2Slin:
2 caps per serving, 60 servings per container
450mg gymnema sylvestre, a whopping 75 percent gymnemic acids!!
250mg Acetyl L-carnatine
200mg NaR-ALA
200mg L-norvaline
90mg Coleus forskholi, 20 percent forskolin
30mg synephrine HCI
18mg Banaba leaf
you are a very smart guy, i am sure you will put these products to good use. i am interested in gear-going to study your protocol for dosing.

good luck-

t-money

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am interested in gear-going to study your protocol for dosing.
It's a very interesting amino supplement, basically boils down to better protein utilization/absorbtion the more I read into it. Best dosed around whole food meals that have varying types of protein. I'm doing N2Slin and Gear both 30 minutes pre-meal, and it's working quite well so far.

Need to do more research, but a very unique supplement. I might consider also adding 5g BCAA 30 minutes pre-meal, but again, gotta read up on some Layne Norton shiz.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in milas. I am quite interested in gear especially coupled with N2S. Rip it up
I'm in bro! I agree with the n2slin, I'm loving it so far. Definitely gonna be a staple for me :D
Glad to have you both here! Yeah, this stuff is great.

Last night on the drive home I was getting the hypo light-headed feeling off 2 pills + 4 gear. For some odd reason, I really like that feeling, lets me know it's working... really well! It's the GIMME CARBS NAOW feeling!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5: Well, no $5 Indian buffet last night, kid was sick and wife made ribs and beans.

Today had a decent workout in the AM, 5x5 typical workout and added a little volume work at the end.

Took 2 pills N2Slin and 4 gear ~30 minutes before breakfast. Right now I'm eating my 1 cup oatmeal, 2 scoops whey and agave nectar. Not feeling bloated, which is nice.

Lunch will be combo chicken and veggies from yesterday and ribs from last night with beans. That'll be good with some N2Slin and Gear!

Overall, feeling good food pump, and definitely noticing hypo feeling before eating after 2 pills N2Slin.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6: Changed up the dosing protocol to 2 pills N2Slin and 5 Gear at each meal. I had been doing 4 gear each meal and 3 at night, but after reading other reviews and some studies I think taking more around the same time as meals has more benefit.

That being said, good thing I had N2Slin since my son wanted pancakes this morning and someone had to eat the leftovers. Needless to say, N2Slin helped pack away the carbs.

I had been very hesitant to indulge in carbs, but with N2Slin, I feel much better about it.

A note about Gear, I've been reading up a bit more about Serum Plasma. Seems like there's some more support for taking this around meals to help increase the bioavailability of the rest of the whole food protein. The only thing is the levels were 2.5-5% of the volume. Well, Gear at 5 pills is just 1.25g Serum Plasma. Regardless it'll have a benefit to enhance the protein synthesis and bioavailability. With the additional BCAA, protein fractions and enzymes it certainly is going to benefit meals.

Combined with N2Slin, GEAR certainly is a great combo. Add in 5g BCAA to the mix 30-60 minutes pre-meal for some mTOR activation and it's about as good as it gets.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7: N2Slin 2 caps and GEAR 5 caps with breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Son wanted waffles this morning, so big carb loaded meal with eggs and orange juice. N2Slin to the rescue!

Went to a Fall Festival, and well, it's fair food. Popped a couple N2Slin and had a pulled pork sandwich and some fries.

Finally for dinner, Salmon, brown rice and green beans. N2Slin did the trick there again.

Glad I've got this on hand, looking forward to keeping it around. I'll have to get a bottle for an upcoming cruise in December.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8: N2Slin 2 caps and GEAR 5 caps with breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Traveling day, drove 3 hours in the AM into an all day meeting.

Took my breakfast dose and had a protein shake with milk, and a ham/egg croissanwich from BK.

Lunch was crappy pizza, glad I had the N2Slin and GEAR to make it better.

Dinner was awesome, NY Strip Steak with baked sweet potato and veggies. YUM!

Good pumps, I think the Norvaline is doing the trick when it comes to vasodilation. I wonder what it would be like using this combo for fasted AM training, probably really good for recomp or cutting!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9: N2Slin 2 caps and GEAR 5 caps with breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Breakfast was at the hotel, Marriott executive platinum level, so got some breakfast burritos with lots of eggs, a couple hard boiled eggs, glass of OJ, and a couple glasses of milk.

Lunch was crappy KFC Colonel's Strips (6 of em) with mashed potatoes and gravy, and coleslaw. Stuff cost $10!

Dinner was homemade taco salad. Extra lean beef and nachos on a bed of lettuce. Not bad with a XX beer on the side. Arriba!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10: N2Slin 2 caps and GEAR 5 caps with breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Took dose after AM workout with 1 scoop ModernBCAA (10g of 8:1:1 BCAA). Stuff tastes alright, very light flavor with slight leucine taste, but mixes really easy!

Lunch will be left over taco salad and a sandwich.

Dinner tonight looks like the $5 Indian Buffet!!! YUM!!! 3 caps N2Slin for sure!

Weighed in this morning at 207lbs. Up 2 lbs since start. I have lost some definition, so not all lean, but it's good, solid mass. I can't wait to start Dieselbolan V2.0 for my Mr. Supps log soon!!!

Thanks NTBM!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11: N2Slin 2 caps and GEAR 5 caps with breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Breakfast was 1.5 cups oats, 1.5 scoops NitroCore Cinnabun, and some agave nectar.

Lunch was Taco Salad with nacho chips and greek yogurt.

Tonight will be Chili, awesome!

I'm beginning to run low on Gear, but I also seem to have added some muscle mass. We'll see when I take measurements at the end of this run.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to the results bro. Also looking forward to the dieselbolan log :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to the results bro. Also looking forward to the dieselbolan log :D
I can't wait for that one either!!! You know the gains will be there for sure!!!

I'm already at just about the heaviest I've ever been (208 this morning). Dieselbolan will be awesome! I'm shooting for 220+ so I can add some real muscle mass! I still don't think I'll be able to DL like Tomahawk...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:hmmm: prolly not. dat der toma is a strong fella ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:hmmm: prolly not. dat der toma is a strong fella ;)
More like a freak of nature! I gotta hurry up and best him on squats or bench (another long way to go for me...)!

Seriously though, don't think I'll ever catch up to Tom. He's a strong dude, no competition coming from me!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12-15: Dosed 2 caps N2Slin and 5 caps Gear with breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Overall, feeling pumped after meals with little bloat (except yesterday's picnic BBQ, waaaay too much food!). Hypo feeling if I don't get my carbs in within 30 minutes. 2 caps N2Slin was plenty powerful. Great nutrient partitioner. Results posted in a few...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAL RESULTS:

Chest: 42" ---> 42.25" (+0.25")
Left Bicep: 15" ---> 15/25" (+0.25")
Right Bicep: 15" ---> 15.25" (+0.25")
Forearms: 12" ---> 12.5" (+0.5") been using Fat Gripz...
Waist: 35" ---> 35.5" (+0.5")
Left Thigh: 23.5" ---> 23.5"
Right Thigh: 24" ---> 24"
Left Calf: 15.5" ---> 15.5"
Right Calf: 16" ---> 16"

Weight: 205 ---> 208lbs (+3lbs)

bf%: 16% ---> 13.5% from 3 point skin fold (-2.5%)

So in total a weight gain of 3 lbs, 0.25" gain in biceps and chest (SCORE!), and a little extra in the midsection (meh, nothing albuterol/T3/cardio can't handle). If you followed my diet though, it was not clean by any means. I was going for a bulk, with caloric excess and more carbs than I typically eat.

To get the 2.5 bf% reduction and weight gain of 3 lbs, I'd say the N2Slin and GEAR combo did a great job! N2Slin seemed to work well, and was complemented by the enhanced protein delivery from GEAR. A very good combo whether you're cutting, recomping, or bulking.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FINAL RESULTS:

Chest: 42" ---> 42.25" (+0.25")
Left Bicep: 15" ---> 15/25" (+0.25")
Right Bicep: 15" ---> 15.25" (+0.25")
Forearms: 12" ---> 12.5" (+0.5") been using Fat Gripz...
Waist: 35" ---> 35.5" (+0.5")
Left Thigh: 23.5" ---> 23.5"
Right Thigh: 24" ---> 24"
Left Calf: 15.5" ---> 15.5"
Right Calf: 16" ---> 16"

Weight: 205 ---> 208lbs (+3lbs)

bf%: 16% ---> 13.5% from 3 point skin fold (-2.5%)

So in total a weight gain of 3 lbs, 0.25" gain in biceps and chest (SCORE!), and a little extra in the midsection (meh, nothing albuterol/T3/cardio can't handle). If you followed my diet though, it was not clean by any means. I was going for a bulk, with caloric excess and more carbs than I typically eat.

To get the 2.5 bf% reduction and weight gain of 3 lbs, I'd say the N2Slin and GEAR combo did a great job! N2Slin seemed to work well, and was complemented by the enhanced protein delivery from GEAR. A very good combo whether you're cutting, recomping, or bulking.
As I can see you started your log on the 13 and ended it on the 27th. So a total of 2 weeks time and you got outstanding results for only 2 weeks time.
1 bottle of need2slin used 3 caps a day 30 mins before meals will last you 6 weeks. If you take 4 caps of gear with every dose of need2slin then 2 bottles of gear will also last 6 weeks.

Your results were awesome now thing about another 4 weeks how much more you would have gotten. Thank you so much for the time you put into reviewing the products for us my friend. Nothing but respect for you and everyone on this site.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
recomp in a bottle! results look great bro thank you for logging!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As I can see you started your log on the 13 and ended it on the 27th. So a total of 2 weeks time and you got outstanding results for only 2 weeks time.
1 bottle of need2slin used 3 caps a day 30 mins before meals will last you 6 weeks. If you take 4 caps of gear with every dose of need2slin then 2 bottles of gear will also last 6 weeks.

Your results were awesome now thing about another 4 weeks how much more you would have gotten. Thank you so much for the time you put into reviewing the products for us my friend. Nothing but respect for you and everyone on this site.
Yeah, I was very impressed with the results especially since my diet wasn't *ahem* clean shall we say. I've used every popular GDA out there, and Need2Slin by far has the others beat. I admit that I dosed pretty high, but the results speak for themselves. You could really stretch it out and get a good value if you were looking to recomp or cut.

I'm also really amazed at how the Gear went so well with N2Slin, perfect combo. Gear makes every meal more anabolic, and then the N2Slin multiplied that effect getting nutrients into muscle. When people say get your diet in check, this can really help add mass!

For all those out there looking to use a GDA, try stacking it with Gear to maximize every meal. Quite a difference!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
recomp in a bottle! results look great bro thank you for logging!
It really is a great combo with N2Slin and Gear. I'm certainly going to recommend it to friends and those looking for advice. It worked for me!

Conrad415

Conrad415

Awards
It really is a great combo with N2Slin and Gear. I'm certainly going to recommend it to friends and those looking for advice. It worked for me!
I lost 10 lbs, dropped a pant size and not a lb of muscle or strength. Its hard to believe when I think I actually ate more while using Need2Slin

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
what i was impressed with the most was the loss of body fat. 2.5% is significant.. all while adding some mass. now i cant wait to get my gear in for my pct!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yes, I'm loving the stack of N2S + Gear. It's working great for me so far:D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what i was impressed with the most was the loss of body fat. 2.5% is significant.. all while adding some mass. now i cant wait to get my gear in for my pct!
It was one hell of a successful recomp. I think the bf% measurement may have been a little off (3 point caliper), but could definitely tell the difference in the mirror. N2S is the real deal, and the Gear complements it well.

Hell yes, I'm loving the stack of N2S + Gear. It's working great for me so far:D
N2S is really solid, I'm thinking of making it a staple just for the Na-R-ALA content.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was one hell of a successful recomp. I think the bf% measurement may have been a little off (3 point caliper), but could definitely tell the difference in the mirror. N2S is the real deal, and the Gear complements it well.

N2S is really solid, I'm thinking of making it a staple just for the Na-R-ALA content.
I've been using Need2Slin now since August. I think I made it a staple supp as well:D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow great results! Can't wait to see some more reviews on this product over here. Lots of good stuff on NTBM about it.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using Need2Slin now since August. I think I made it a staple supp as well:D
Thanks, I really wish I had spread out the Need2Slin doses a bit more, like 3 caps a day. I think it would've been even better over a longer period of time.

Wow great results! Can't wait to see some more reviews on this product over here. Lots of good stuff on NTBM about it.
I was quite impressed with the results too. It's hard to attribute to Gear or Need2Slin alone, but shows the synergy of the 2 I think.

What felt good from a phsychological perspective is I was actively doing something extra to improve my health/physique at each meal instead of just at the gym. Not much we can do outside of reading on these forums to get that feeling, but I really liked thinking each meal was adding to muscle.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well the synergy of two NEWER concepts in the industry are gonna be harder to measure IMO, but the mirror doesn't lie. Supplementation is the icing on the cake and it's extra sweet if its done right. In your case I think you know what I mean bro.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the synergy of two NEWER concepts in the industry are gonna be harder to measure IMO, but the mirror doesn't lie. Supplementation is the icing on the cake and it's extra sweet if its done right. In your case I think you know what I mean bro.
THERE'S CAKE!?!?!?

Yeah, nutrition and exercise take the cake ;), and supplements (if used correctly) can give you the extra boost.

I know I can shift my body composition more through oats and eggs than I can through supplements. But if I take oats and eggs and add in some nice extras (Need2Slin and Gear), it makes it better/easier.

If only everyone who "has a decent diet" or "diet is in check" would realize that, there wouldn't be so much disappointment when a supplement "doesn't deliver."

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
THERE'S CAKE!?!?!?

If only everyone who "has a decent diet" or "diet is in check" would realize that, there wouldn't be so much disappointment when a supplement "doesn't deliver."
Right on brother... I continued being stupid (not ignorant because I had heard it many times over) and training hard and eating like sh1t for the first few years that I lifted. When I started eating cleaner, I started recovering faster, started seeing more benefit in using supplements, and I felt more motivated to go to the gym. I'm actually going to a local university to get my exact BMR determined to dial in my diet for my upcoming blast. I will be carb cycling and doing a 3 day split, but upping the reps as opposed to trying to climb high in strength gains. The name of the game will be to up the intensity, tear down more muscle fibers and expand them suckers and drop more fat. I plan to be bigger and leaner and have my game plan all layed out. Couldn't do it eating value meals and ice cream though.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on brother... I continued being stupid (not ignorant because I had heard it many times over) and training hard and eating like sh1t for the first few years that I lifted. When I started eating cleaner, I started recovering faster, started seeing more benefit in using supplements, and I felt more motivated to go to the gym. I'm actually going to a local university to get my exact BMR determined to dial in my diet for my upcoming blast. I will be carb cycling and doing a 3 day split, but upping the reps as opposed to trying to climb high in strength gains. The name of the game will be to up the intensity, tear down more muscle fibers and expand them suckers and drop more fat. I plan to be bigger and leaner and have my game plan all layed out. Couldn't do it eating value meals and ice cream though.
You should try Creatine Nitrate, I've been using it and getting extreme pumps with increased DOMS. I think it's causing fascia stretching from the pumps, which would be great for your goals. Best of luck!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Haha you got some to spare, im broke as a joke right now. I placed an order for some more peps (ghrp and cjc) and doing some modifications to my gf's car audio ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha you got some to spare, im broke as a joke right now. I placed an order for some more peps (ghrp and cjc) and doing some modifications to my gf's car audio ;)
Get her an ipod and pocket the rest.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
haha we have a zune. its better (imo) then an ipod. but her factory cd player broke so i got her a new faceplate where she can plug in her mp3 player or play cds, etc.. we never ride around without SOMETHIN bumpin

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got done talking about this combo as I saw this idea talked about in another thread.glad to find this thread about this combo mash up.I'll have to give this add on with Gear a serious thought.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's goood stuff!