Current TRT Patient Looking for Supplement Stack Help

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I am currently being treated for low-t and hypo thyroid.

Test-e .50mg e3d
Armour 2g/day

I workout 4 days a week and have been doing so for 15 years. Diet pretty clean diet high pro, med carb, low fat, 1 cheat day a week. I have been in a slump with life and the gym and well I'm back and ready to get on the fast track to looking/feeling better.

38 years old
5'-11"
waste 32/33
14% bf approx

Want to stay around 190 give or take but drop BF to 8%-10% by Thanksgiving.

Current supps
Optim. Whey (kinda stopped, 15 years I am pretty tired of drinking this stuff)
Creatine - On and off
Adam multi
Fish oil 3-4g/day

I dont have much faith in ANY SUPPS AND COMPANIES but will to take your advice and see how it goes.

SO................................................................................Im looking for advice on the best product, product brands/names, what combinations for the following

1. fat loss & body fat % (clen/benedryl/dcp) is what was recommended. WHAT ARE YOUR RECOMENDATIONS?

2. muscle fullness/pump/eye popping veins

3. pre-workout (probably with get this from #1)

So cant wait to get some of your advice.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I think RPM is calling your name out my friend. Give it a check. ;)

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Just read on RPM. I see there is a offer for that and DCP. Gonna read up on DCP and RPM.

What is RPM main focal point. BF, muscle pumps?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
well RPM is a pre-workout supplement but thats not the intent of RPM. It helps raises testosterone as well. It serves many purposes but one of the things people notice the most is the pumps they get at the gym. It helps give aggresive energy at the gym that helps you smash weights harder :)

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I wounder if it will screw up my test levels and or mess with my E2 #. Im looking for something to give me a nice pump. Forgot what supplement I was reading and they guy was talking about 24 hour pumps. I would love that. I love the feeleing of a good pump and veins.

Any thought on fatloss? I'm pretty sure I know one item Im looking into but looking to add something to shed the fat off.

Peace and thanks for the info.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
leviathan is good for fat loss but agian, it increases test levels.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
ah i was stumped until I started filling up my water bottle ready to hit the gym. Anabolic Pump gives you AWESOME pumps 24/7. As long as your getting your complex carbs in you'll see the benefits. 3 pills per day 1 for early morning 1 for afternoon or workout and one at night. 24/7 pumps and vascularity. You might want to look into that. Anabolic Pump helps you lean out as well as long as your diet is in check. Make sure you get enough complex carbs. Also try P-slin it's similar to Anabolic Pump but for Preworkout the pumps you'll get at the gym will be crazy. Good Luck! also look into Swell by nimbus nutrition. combo of Swell, A Pump and P-slin seem like a awesome supplement stack. good luck man Ill respond when I get back from the gym for my leg workout. Im ready to smash some weights! peace

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I dont have much faith in ANY SUPPS AND COMPANIES but will to take your advice and see how it goes.

SO................................................................................Im looking for advice on the best product, product brands/names, what combinations for the following

1. fat loss & body fat % (clen/benedryl/dcp) is what was recommended. WHAT ARE YOUR RECOMENDATIONS?

2. muscle fullness/pump/eye popping veins

3. pre-workout (probably with get this from #1)

So cant wait to get some of your advice.
Unfortunately, I understand why you feel the way you do about Supplement Companies. I will say, however, that many of the Supplement companies on this board will change the way you feel about them. There truly are some companies that care about the quality and effectiveness of their products and not just turning a profit. ;)

Good luck on achieving your goals...I look forward to your updates! :thumbsup:

Workin