Cruise test e 20 years old

Viking18

Awards
Hello

I have been active since i was 10, and have been working out since the age of 13, with the last 3 serious. I ran an test e 500 mg EW this summer, and a pct of hcg and nolvadex. I came out with 10 kg + but i have been suggested to cruise with 250 mg test e ew. I have been using the last year of reading about roids, pros and cons. My health is good, got a check last week with heart and stuff, it was fine. I do wanna hear you guys, what you think about this.

But the think that im concerned about is the subject of having kids, i do wanna have kids in the future, i have always been thinking of TRT when i hit 30. But should i get some sperm in a sperm bank, just in case? This is actually the only reason i havent been cruising an low dose test e now.

If i decide to cruise i will do the following.

Get an agreement with my doctor about it, so he can check me every once in a while.
250 mg test e ew not more.
Get some sperm in a bank.
Dont do drugs ( i dont it now either, but know this and roids is a bad combo )
Lift hard and eat right!

Have a nice day

Viking18

Awards
Not in Bodybuilding, but i do wanna try some powerlifting someday.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
If your serious about it, I would definitely put some sperm away just in case.

Viking18

Awards
I am serious about it, but i dont wanna just jump into it. I want to look into my concerns first, like i am doing now.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'd say wait there's a big difference between running cycles and cruising basically self administered TRT . I'll let the older guys jump in but being 20 you're gonna have allot of mind changes on what you want and like in life so stay open minded .

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
for real?

Viking18

Awards
Thanks for the answers :)

And Yes for Real, im not trolling.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Honestly it's not that crazy.. as long as you store some sperm and are monitored.. i dont see what the big deal is? If kids is your concern do 4 weeks of clomid and maybe 1k IU HCG prior to your sperm back appointment and you'll be fine. The only reason trt isnt the most desirable is because of costs, kids, and needles, and if you have those bases covered then who cares. Just make sure you do have them covered so you dont regret it.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm mean you're 20 so you should be getting a lot of **** about using AAS under 21 but it seems like you know what you're doing so I won't go there.

Just keep your bases covered like everyone above you has said. I'm sure HCG will do wonders for you but I'm no expert in this area. I planned on competing soon within a year or two so I'm subbing for the info.

Viking18

Awards
Hey! Well im 20 and sure, i am trying my best not to **** this up, and not be another bad example, and get everything in check, so this doesnt screw up.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hey! Well im 20 and sure, i am trying my best not to **** this up, and not be another bad example, and get everything in check, so this doesnt screw up.
At least you're doing the research and putting in the effort rather than jumping into it, honestly your suggestion of a sperm bank is very viable and id buy some hcg shoot up 1kiu split at 500iu twice a week for 1-2 weeks then do 4 weeks clomid and then go donate.. youll have tons of healthy swimmers, so theres one problem down, if youre not afraid of pins theres another problem down, if you get monitored once every 2-3 months that's enough to see that you're healthy so then the only factor is cash.. and if you can afford it and have all those bases covered.. I don't see what you have to lose.. Maybe throw in some TD DHEA and pregnenolone since your balls wont be making them on trt, so other than that youre golden.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
to everyone thinking im condoning this.. I AM NOT however he seems level headed and pretty set on doing it so i'd rather give him advice that'll help him do it with the least possible regrets!

Viking18

Awards
Thanks guys!

Im not gonna jump into it, if alot of guys give me their reason, why i shouldnt, without just getting alot of **** yelled at me. I know this isnt a day to day decision to be done, and can and will have effect on my future life. So i wanna get everything covered and thought of, and thats why i seek your guys help, and thanks for the good answers ! I have ran one cycle, and have just ended my pct ( hcg and nolva ) im not afraid of needles, i am gonna go to a sperm bank, IF i gonna do it. And about the doctor help, its free in my country, so i can easily get monitored.

And i also hope, that beside me getting my answers, and getting closer to an decision, that other young guys can read this, and think about jumping into it, and now all the things they NEED! to go cover before doing it and the early 20s. I have alot of friends who have done it from the early 20s and have kids and living fine, at 25-40 years old. But im not gonna jump into it, even though they tell me i will be fine.

Much Respect.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd say wait a year or two before fully committing. I'm 21 and have done a few previous cycles, I had thought about just putting myself on TRT to prevent the ups and downs of PCT, I've since changed my mind. For one, I don't have the time required to deal with my life revolving around training diet and gear anymore, and two, this is just a hobby to me. Being "on" completely changes my point of view and shifts my mind into one mode and that's not good for my classes, career, girlfriend, friends or family. I know if I was to cruise this would change my life quite a bit, and I like how it is now.

This is all because I personally tend to overdo things and when I'm interested in something I go all the way. I have to limit myself to prevent this from happening lol in the future when I can dedicate more time to this without other factors being affected, I will.

Viking18

Awards
Thats is also a really good idea, and something i will consider, and about yourself, i think that everybody is different, only you know how you can live an happy life, so thats good you have made those decision. :)

I do wanna cruise because i want a better physique than now, but im not gonna compete its only an hobby for me, but its an hobby that makes a difference in my everyday life, and i have thought about competing in powerlifting someday. While standing rock solid at 85 kg :)

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'd say wait a year or two before fully committing. I'm 21 and have done a few previous cycles, I had thought about just putting myself on TRT to prevent the ups and downs of PCT, I've since changed my mind. For one, I don't have the time required to deal with my life revolving around training diet and gear anymore, and two, this is just a hobby to me. Being "on" completely changes my point of view and shifts my mind into one mode and that's not good for my classes, career, girlfriend, friends or family. I know if I was to cruise this would change my life quite a bit, and I like how it is now.

This is all because I personally tend to overdo things and when I'm interested in something I go all the way. I have to limit myself to prevent this from happening lol in the future when I can dedicate more time to this without other factors being affected, I will.
Rascal all grown up

Willtolift

Awards
Why do you have to make such an stupid comment? Please dont comment if you, dont have anything useful to say.
I'm gonna throw this out there, and I don't think its what you're gonna wanna hear. But someone should at least attempt to bring some sense to your thought process.
I'll be honest, I think your thoughts about cruising on test from the age of 21 is slightly off. I'll explain why... I was your age once too. I took steroids starting right before my 18th birthday and off and on cycling until a few months after I turned 21. Mind you all I did was some dbol, testosterone cypionate, and a ton of anavar. I had an actual reason not just "I wanna look good. Or "I might compete in power lifting at 187lbs" I was professional wrestling and I took them to keep up with the physical demands and to recover from injuries. I busted my ass long before I ever utilized steroids and only started after a severe injury to come back. You're basically talking about becoming a slave to the needle at 21 which is when your natural hormone levels are close to their peak. That means starting at 21 and moving forward for the rest of your entire life you are dependent on an injection to supply you with the hormone that essentially makes you a man. I am on trt, I am also 33 years old and already have a child. I also use HCG and am under a doctors care. I am not sure if you understand how many women's minds work, but what do you think goes through a normal woman's mind when you tell the chick, "hey I am permanently on steroids not because of a health issue but because I wanted to look good." "But I have sperm stored to have kids..." Come on dude... Additionally you want to "cruise" at 250mgs of test a week? Come on man... Most trt dosing protocols are between 100-200mgs, yes their are people on 250mgs due to having a high SHBG which lowers their free test. But do you even know what your natural test levels or any other things like estradiol,shbg,etc are at? Of course you got a taste of what it feels like to be on test during your cycle, no surprise you feel better and get faster results in the gym. I'm not saying don't use AAS, that's obviously your choice alone to make. But I am saying, dude you're a young man and you're starting a non medically needed dependency on steroids. Not even because your future career or financial well being depends on it. Because you like how you feel on it, and because you wanna look good. Poor decision making process. My thoughts are, cycle for a while longer and revisit medically supervised trt when you've fully matured.

Saving sperm in a sperm bank because you wanna blast and cruise at 21, merely because you like how you feel and wanna look good... Come on dude have some common sense. On the other hand, do whatever you want, I don't know you personally. Become dependent on a vial of testosterone when you're just barely out of your parents house.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'm gonna throw this out there, and I don't think its what you're gonna wanna hear. But someone should at least attempt to bring some sense to your thought process.
I'll be honest, I think your thoughts about cruising on test from the age of 21 is slightly off. I'll explain why... I was your age once too. I took steroids starting right before my 18th birthday and off and on cycling until a few months after I turned 21. Mind you all I did was some dbol, testosterone cypionate, and a ton of anavar. I had an actual reason not just "I wanna look good. Or "I might compete in power lifting at 187lbs" I was professional wrestling and I took them to keep up with the physical demands and to recover from injuries. I busted my ass long before I ever utilized steroids and only started after a severe injury to come back. You're basically talking about becoming a slave to the needle at 21 which is when your natural hormone levels are close to their peak. That means starting at 21 and moving forward for the rest of your entire life you are dependent on an injection to supply you with the hormone that essentially makes you a man. I am on trt, I am also 33 years old and already have a child. I also use HCG and am under a doctors care. I am not sure if you understand how many women's minds work, but what do you think goes through a normal woman's mind when you tell the chick, "hey I am permanently on steroids not because of a health issue but because I wanted to look good." "But I have sperm stored to have kids..." Come on dude... Additionally you want to "cruise" at 250mgs of test a week? Come on man... Most trt dosing protocols are between 100-200mgs, yes their are people on 250mgs due to having a high SHBG which lowers their free test. But do you even know what your natural test levels or any other things like estradiol,shbg,etc are at? Of course you got a taste of what it feels like to be on test during your cycle, no surprise you feel better and get faster results in the gym. I'm not saying don't use AAS, that's obviously your choice alone to make. But I am saying, dude you're a young man and you're starting a non medically needed dependency on steroids. Not even because your future career or financial well being depends on it. Because you like how you feel on it, and because you wanna look good. Poor decision making process. My thoughts are, cycle for a while longer and revisit medically supervised trt when you've fully matured.

Saving sperm in a sperm bank because you wanna blast and cruise at 21, merely because you like how you feel and wanna look good... Come on dude have some common sense. On the other hand, do whatever you want, I don't know you personally. Become dependent on a vial of testosterone when you're just barely out of your parents house.
I feel the same exact way, however my advice was because i've realized that he's pretty intent on it.. So rather than trying to convince him i'd rather just give him the best advice i could so there could be the LEAST possible regrets. Plus I mean some HCG Clomid/Nolva for 6 weeks should be able to bring him back as long as he steers clear of 19-nors and uses ample amounts of HCG daily. Again I am NOT advocating and completely agree with your logic behind the situation, however from seeing his replies- I'm pretty sure his mind is set.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established

You said it all.
This is the answer everyone should give to a thread like this.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy how the source police differ from the age police on this site......
I don't care for either so I'm not trippin.
Some 20 year old spend all day playing video games and being weenies. At least your in the gym. If your paying for your own test and are aware of the risk go for it.

Willtolift

Awards
Crazy how the source police differ from the age police on this site......
I don't care for either so I'm not trippin.
Some 20 year old spend all day playing video games and being weenies. At least your in the gym. If your paying for your own test and are aware of the risk go for it.
Nobody is "policing", the guy. He literally asked for opinions. "I do wanna hear you guys, what you think about this." I gave my opinion as if he was a 21 year old that I knew and was friends or family with.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Everyones entitled to their own opinion, people just differ in terms of what their goals are therefore for some people at that age it's justifiable where as others the ends don't justify the means. He seems intent so my advise was purely to help him regret it the least, however I personally wouldn't do it until at least 25

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If at 20 years old you want to start cruising on test, prepare to be on TRT for the rest of your life. Just an FYI.

Viking18

Awards
Hello guys, sorry for bad explain not so good to english. My goal is to gain, but im thinking about doing like this. 3 months cruise test e only, bloodwork, 3 months blast test e and deca, bloodwork, repeat. Im gonna have my health in check and eat healthy, dont do drugs and only drink once in a while, mostly in cruise time. Im fully commited. And dont wanna f**k this up. How much should i blast ?