Test Blast Cruise with Tren

Elsude

Awards
Hi,

I’m currently on 12th week off Test E 300. I was planning on dropping to 150 to cruise but have been thinking could I add in Tren since my dosage is low anyway. I believe I had low T to begin with as virtually all symptoms I had and disappeared 2 weeks in to cycle.

I was considering 150 Test E and 300 Tren, this is my third cycle although my last one was 5-6 years ago. My goal is to gain mass and lose the belly as I have an event in 12 weeks I need to look good for

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why? Take a break. Clean out your receptors. Come back in a few months and run your test and tren. And if you get legit tren - don't start it at 300 / wk. Start it at maybe half that and feel it out. Ace hits fast and hard. Your not going to waste anytime by dipping your toes in the water first.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He said he had an event I 12 weeks thats why he can't take a break. Its just crazy to me how guys want to go straight to tren and not only that but at ridiculous starting dosages. I don't know what's wrong with 3 50mg shots of tren ace (m/w/f) if your diet and cardio are on point that's more than enough especially when you add clen to the mix

Elsude

Awards
I was thinking I’m already on low dosage at 300 and just above a cruise amount. Do you think 4 weeks of 150 test to cruise then 8 weeks of blasting is enough time for receptors to clear? Have an unexpected event i need to look as good as possible for.

Will take the half dosage of tren to trial as adviced thanks!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No but you're on a low dosage you maye okay, bloodwork would be the only way to know for sure

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why go right to Tren when it’s been 5-6 years?
It sounds like you went at this all backwards. You should have been eating and training for mass on a 12 week cycle of say Test at 400 and maybe NPP at 300 to 400. Take a break, as already said, then come back and run a 12 week cycle of Test at 400 and Mast at 400 on a cut, and I guarantee you would have looked better for your event.
You could get blood work, and if all looks good add Mast at 300 to 400 for 8 weeks, which has you on cycle for 20 weeks, but Mast is way more forgiving than Tren, as far as sides. But you still have to eat and train properly for your goals.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You don’t need to blast 8 weeks to be ready. You have 12 weeks to get in shape - 3 MONTHS! Diet starts today, if you want it make it happen. Tighten the diet, add some cardio, maybe start an ECA regiment for a few weeks.

Take 2 weeks off shots entirely now (to let your body drop down to levels similar to if you were taking 150 test). Pin 150 test for 5 weeks, then last 5 weeks add your Tren. Start at 150/wk.

If you can’t get in decent shape in 3 months of dieting finishing with 35 days of Tren, you didn’t work hard enough or you had unrealistic expectations compared to your current bodyfat.

In the future, you would want more than time cruising generally, but this cycle was mild so 7 weeks will be great for everything except lowering your blood thickness. You would want to stop shots for a full month if your bloodwork shows hematocrit or hemoglobin getting too high. And this is a lot healthier than just staying on for 24 weeks. You can do that, but I don’t think you need to in order to lean up.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You don’t need to blast 8 weeks to be ready. You have 12 weeks to get in shape - 3 MONTHS! Diet starts today, if you want it make it happen. Tighten the diet, add some cardio, maybe start an ECA regiment for a few weeks.

Take 2 weeks off shots entirely now (to let your body drop down to levels similar to if you were taking 150 test). Pin 150 test for 5 weeks, then last 5 weeks add your Tren. Start at 150/wk.

If you can’t get in decent shape in 3 months of dieting finishing with 35 days of Tren, you didn’t work hard enough or you had unrealistic expectations compared to your current bodyfat.

In the future, you would want more than time cruising generally, but this cycle was mild so 7 weeks will be great for everything except lowering your blood thickness. You would want to stop shots for a full month if your bloodwork shows hematocrit or hemoglobin getting too high. And this is a lot healthier than just staying on for 24 weeks. You can do that, but I don’t think you need to in order to lean up.
Every single word of this..as a matter of fact if you're really serious I would write this post down on a piece of paper and tape it to my bathroom mirror. I'm not even joking