Blast and cruise with test only

guoshuang

Awards
Is it optimal or doable with only test but nothing else, pinning test 500 as blast for 12 weeks then switch to 200 cruise for 12 weeks. Running this forever without hcg. Is it still possible for my hpta to recover from this? Will not taking ancillary have a detrimental impact? If my natural test level is not yet returned to normal and I hop on this rest only blast and cruise due to suffering low test symptoms what will happen to me?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not really sure what you’re asking….Blast and Cruise implies you don’t come off.

There ALWAYS risk involved. Keep researching!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I Like your premise of the test only for blasting and cruising but why do you think you need hcg for this?

guoshuang

Awards
Not really sure what you’re asking….Blast and Cruise implies you don’t come off.

There ALWAYS risk involved. Keep researching!
do you need hcg for bkast and cruise and is ai needed for 500mg test

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No hcg us needed as far as an ai everybody is different I can do 500 with no ai but other guys can't even do 200 without an ai you'd have to see when you start getting estro symptoms

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No hcg us needed as far as an ai everybody is different I can do 500 with no ai but other guys can't even do 200 without an ai you'd have to see when you start getting estro symptoms
500 with no ai?
I'd be crying myself into dehydration watching a John Wick movie in no time.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
500 with no ai?
Lol yea kinda lucked out I guess because my body type would suggest I would be the same way

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
500 with no ai?
I’d be crying about how much money I would be spending on bras for my new sweet pair of B cups, and for blood pressure medication annually from the bloat.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Test isn’t magic. People get infatuated with this test only idea the way they do with “all natural” supplements, as if that implies they are inherently healthier for you.

Other AAS that got approved for human use were developed for a reason - to be more selective in their actions. Test is good to a point, but it’s more of a global platform that you stack from when you need more gear past a point.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Test isn’t magic. People get infatuated with this test only idea the way they do with “all natural” supplements, as if that implies they are inherently healthier for you.

Other AAS that got approved for human use were developed for a reason - to be more selective in their actions. Test is good to a point, but it’s more of a global platform that you stack from when you need more gear past a point.
Agreed, if someone wants to primarily run test only and make long term progress they better invest in gh, insulin and metformin and absolutely nail there nutrition. I do know ppl that do fantastic on high dose test only cycles in the 1-2gm range but there's 2 things about them that stand out to me. 1. There very big and strong but they look more like big country boys then bodybuilders, they never have that "on" look. And 2. they are also the minority, there guys that just are not high estrogen converters to the extreme. They could probably run anything without issues if they wanted too. If 1.5+gm test doesn't bloat or give you high BP I doubt many thins will

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also this dude changed his mind pretty quickly cuz he has another sust superdrol cycle thread. I think he's trying to massively rush the learning process and doing so with a bit of a language barrier so it's hard to understand why ppl are making certain suggest

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed, if someone wants to primarily run test only and make long term progress they better invest in gh, insulin and metformin and absolutely nail there nutrition. I do know ppl that do fantastic on high dose test only cycles in the 1-2gm range but there's 2 things about them that stand out to me. 1. There very big and strong but they look more like big country boys then bodybuilders, they never have that "on" look. And 2. they are also the minority, there guys that just are not high estrogen converters to the extreme. They could probably run anything without issues if they wanted too. If 1.5+gm test doesn't bloat or give you high BP I doubt many thins will
I don't necessarily disagree with what your saying BUT - I do think you could have a long career with consistent gains running test only. It'd be slow and steady but you could have a lot of success doing that. I just think most people don't have the long term discipline to keep diet and training where it needs to be. The guys I know like this have been keeping steady at those things for a decade.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't necessarily disagree with what your saying BUT - I do think you could have a long career with consistent gains running test only. It'd be slow and steady but you could have a lot of success doing that. I just think most people don't have the long term discipline to keep diet and training where it needs to be. The guys I know like this have been keeping steady at those things for a decade.
Depends on what we're talking about. Long carrer as a competive bodybuilder would be hard pressed to stand on stage with test only when the guy next to you is on tren and winni and Halo. But the majority of us here could probably get away with test only for long term strength and size gains

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Regardless, eat, sleep, train repeat for decades is gonna beat the majority of ppl around here Regardless of what they take. But you know how it goes, everyone wants it yesterday 🙄