Cruise on test e and winstrol?

Viking18

Awards
I have been cruisin on 250 mg test e ew for 3 months now, and im gonna start my blast in next month, with 1 ml test e ew and 2 ml winstrol eod for 12 weeks, then cruise. But i was thinking on adding some winstrol to my cruise, or is it gonna ruin the whole idea of letting the body get a break? and how long would you guys advice to cruise? 12 weeks? 8 weeks? 4 weeks?

Cheers

Madgainz2020

Awards
I have been cruisin on 250 mg test e ew for 3 months now, and im gonna start my blast in next month, with 1 ml test e ew and 2 ml winstrol eod for 12 weeks, then cruise. But i was thinking on adding some winstrol to my cruise, or is it gonna ruin the whole idea of letting the body get a break? and how long would you guys advice to cruise? 12 weeks? 8 weeks? 4 weeks?

Cheers
Are you taking an anti estrogen while cruising bro?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winstrol won't do much and I'd limit it to 6 weeks. Very toxic stuff, not very anabolic and makes your joints hurt - never liked it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're on winny then you aren't cruising...

briandward1

Awards
Have fun with 12 weeks of winny. Yikes

whiteboystomp

Awards

Cheers
wouldn't recommend the winny on cruise - but rather go with low dose var, or EQ. Eq is great on a cruise. Eq is great, regardless ...lol. 12 week blast with 8-10 week cruises will allow the body rest, and more importantly - myostatin to return to much lower levels, setting you up nicely for the next blast.

cruise: 250/wk test + 15-20 mg/day Var
OR: which I strongly prefer, and would recommend - 250/wk test + 300/wk eq for first 6 weeks, then bump eq up to 600/wk for another 4. (10 weeks total).

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cheers
So your blast is really just cruise + Winny... I wouldn't call that a blast, although it is going to illicit more fat burning and a few lbs of muscle mass. Personally, I think you should build a cycle that will be good for longevity because blasting and cruising is a long term approach to things. You want the cruise to keep the gains you made (which it will @ 250mg/wk) and you want the cruise to also be low enough on T doses that you can recover your heart health and prime the body for better gains next time you blast. I would also recommend taking Metformin a few weeks prior to blasting again as well to further enhance the results.

I like Test, EQ, Primo & Trest. To me, these are the longevity AAS' to consider. Keep blood pressure down, hematocrit acceptable and personally, I like to take medicines that address the pliability and health of my arteries and cholesterol to make sure I'm not taking years off the back end of my life when I cycle these things.

Viking18

Awards
which I strongly prefer, and would recommend - 250/wk test + 300/wk eq for first 6 weeks, then bump eq up to 600/wk for another 4. (10 weeks total).
Thanks guys i have decided to get on the test e eq wagon. But how should my cruise and blast doses look? i have been told that test e and eq should be ran for 16-20 weeks? i would rather do the 12 weeks blast with high doses test e and eq and the cruise with low doses? what do you guys think and how would you put it together?

My currently weight is 90 kg in the morning, with a bodypercent fat around 13-15 i would think. I workout 3 days a week right now with fullbody, and gonna up it to 5-6 days later. I eat when my body tell me to, but i am mostly eating:
BREAKFAST: Yoghurt with almonds. Vitamins.
FOOD: sandwiches with salat and chicken breasts. Orange juice.
SNACK: Protein shake or bananas.
DINNER: Pasta and steak. Fruit juice.

whiteboystomp

Awards
Thanks guys i have decided to get on the test e eq wagon. But how should my cruise and blast doses look? i have been told that test e and eq should be ran for 16-20 weeks? i would rather do the 12 weeks blast with high doses test e and eq and the cruise with low doses? what do you guys think and how would you put it together?

My currently weight is 90 kg in the morning, with a bodypercent fat around 13-15 i would think. I workout 3 days a week right now with fullbody, and gonna up it to 5-6 days later. I eat when my body tell me to, but i am mostly eating:
before going further ... what exactly are your goals. that will better define a course of action

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards

Hire someone who can teach you how to eat and diet before you jump into using drugs.

whiteboystomp

Awards
Hire someone who can teach you how to eat and diet before you jump into using drugs.
^^^^^^agreed^^^^^^

also -- we ALL want to be bigger and leaner than we are now ...lol... that said ... bigger AND leaner on the same cycle is EXTREMELY difficult to do, requires a whole different drug regimen than you are ready for (no disrespect), and a diet regimen that is way more complicated than just eating more or less. once you learn to eat right (quality and quantity (you're not eating nearly enough right now)) ... pick a side for your cycle goals. either bulk, or cut. don't try to do both - you'll just sabotage your results, end up very unhappy, have wasted a lot of money, and jeopardized your health for nothing, really. trust me.

corinthians

Awards
Winstrol is hard on the lipids so is not a good cruise. I prefer drugs like equipoise or primobolan, no orals and no bad lipids drugs. 600 mg equipoise and 250 test is fine. Take 100 mg aspirine if you are scared from problems with blood at night and good luck!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, I would say the get bigger and leaner at the same time means you need to get on a few things during your blast:

A low to moderate carb diet with high protein and moderate fat intake. For me, this might look like:

100-125g carbs daily
100g fats daily
250-300g protein daily

I weigh 175lbs, btw. I've done this diet 4 times now for contest prep, tapering the carbs downing further as I go. Each cycle, I've ALWAYS burned two lbs of fat for every 1lb of muscle I ADDED and I did this on less than 400mg of gear per week. Truth is, to get a really good blast and cruise, you might need to do something like this.

Blast:
Test-E @250mg/wk for 12 weeks
EQ @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks
Tren-A @ -175-350mg/wk for first 6 weeks
T3 @ 37.5mcg/day for 12 weeks

Cruise:
Test-E @ 125mg/wk
EQ @ 125mg/wk

During cruise, start eating carbs again, tapering up as you approach 16 weeks of cruising. You'll actually keep filling out, granted, some will be water and some will be fat. I assure you though that a low carb diet on high protein and Tren in the picture will net some crazy results and when you come off, you can chill out a little and eat carbs again and maybe do a bout of cardio here and there to keep lean. This method works, I assure you. There are some other things that can be done as tricks to enhance results but honestly they just make the method too complicated to spell out on a forum.

Reactions: Nac

whiteboystomp

Awards
So, I would say the get bigger and leaner at the same time means you need to get on a few things during your blast:

A low to moderate carb diet with high protein and moderate fat intake. For me, this might look like:

100-125g carbs daily
100g fats daily
250-300g protein daily

I weigh 175lbs, btw. I've done this diet 4 times now for contest prep, tapering the carbs downing further as I go. Each cycle, I've ALWAYS burned two lbs of fat for every 1lb of muscle I ADDED and I did this on less than 400mg of gear per week. Truth is, to get a really good blast and cruise, you might need to do something like this.

Blast:

Cruise:
Test-E @ 125mg/wk
EQ @ 125mg/wk

During cruise, start eating carbs again, tapering up as you approach 16 weeks of cruising. You'll actually keep filling out, granted, some will be water and some will be fat. I assure you though that a low carb diet on high protein and Tren in the picture will net some crazy results and when you come off, you can chill out a little and eat carbs again and maybe do a bout of cardio here and there to keep lean. This method works, I assure you. There are some other things that can be done as tricks to enhance results but honestly they just make the method too complicated to spell out on a forum.

love the layout -- but goes back to what I said before... what he's trying to accomplish requires a drug and diet regimen that OP is not ready for (at least as it appears from info he's given). thus, I recommended the "pick a side" method.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards

100-125g carbs daily
100g fats daily
250-300g protein daily

Blast:

Cruise:
Test-E @ 125mg/wk
EQ @ 125mg/wk

Yea i wouldnt suggest this without knowing OP's age and stats and experience.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
love the layout -- but goes back to what I said before... what he's trying to accomplish requires a drug and diet regimen that OP is not ready for (at least as it appears from info he's given). thus, I recommended the "pick a side" method.
I can agree with that. OP - you can just run T3, 500/500 of Test/EQ during blast which will still result in excellent results. Just drop the Tren-A idea and up the other two.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea i wouldnt suggest this without knowing OP's age and stats and experience.

Thats true. I dont know his age or stats but I live in a world where men are responsible for their own actions especially in regards to their own body. I'm not suggesting that you dont live in this world either but What I am saying is that I have no grief in informing folks in general as an idea generator for how to apporach a blast/cruise. I dont think his winstrol idea is any better in terms gains vs. risks.

We have at least talked him out of that initial idea. The main takeaway I hope others can gather from this is that diet manipulation reigns supreme in getting results & that T3 is a very underutilized compound that offers expedient results compared to other drugs. As long as it is done with reasonable doses, it is considerably safer than Tren or high doses of AAS, IMO as the long term risks are well-studied with T3 as compared to certain AAS such as Tren or EQ.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Thats true. I dont know his age or stats but I live in a world where men are responsible for their own actions especially in regards to their own body. I'm not suggesting that you dont live in this world either but What I am saying is that I have no grief in informing folks in general as an idea generator for how to apporach a blast/cruise. I dont think his winstrol idea is any better in terms gains vs. risks.

We have at least talked him out of that initial idea. The main takeaway I hope others can gather from this is that diet manipulation reigns supreme in getting results & that T3 is a very underutilized compound that offers expedient results compared to other drugs. As long as it is done with reasonable doses, it is considerably safer than Tren or high doses of AAS, IMO as the long term risks are well-studied with T3 as compared to certain AAS such as Tren or EQ.
Id also suggest donating blood as frequently as possible with this cycle. Help lower some high values.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id also suggest donating blood as frequently as possible with this cycle. Help lower some high values.
Yeah and while we're on that subject, I can't speak highly enough about Nattokinase, Calcium channel blockers, ACE-II inhibitors and heart drugs like Trimetazidine.

whiteboystomp

Awards

agreed ... another reason I loved your layout ... but mainly for the fact that your layout doesn't involve high doses of AAS. most feel "more is better" ... of which I don't subscribe to (for the most part), because its simply not needed. your layout involved medium dose EQ as a base, and then low dose tren and test working around it. wonderful layout for the desired effect OP is looking for, and very "health conscious" at the same time.

whiteboystomp

Awards

agreed ... another reason I loved your layout ... but mainly for the fact that your layout doesn't involve high doses of AAS. most feel "more is better" ... of which I don't subscribe to (for the most part), because its simply not needed. your layout involved medium dose EQ as a base, and then low dose tren and test working around it. wonderful layout for the desired effect OP is looking for, and very "health conscious" at the same time.

whiteboystomp

Awards
agreed - with the EQ, need to keep an eye out for hematocrit levels. giving blood every 4-6 weeks should be good enough. if still high after the first go around -- tell them to pull "double-reds" the next time you go. this "should" be more than enough to put rbc's back within acceptable levels.