CRITICALBENCH HEMAVOL TRICK!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was eyeing them cup of soups... wish i was done with the CKD im on. stuff looked gooood. :dunce:
Def bro, I really encourage you to try this!

Mike

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
do u believe its just the sodium or is it that small load of carbs and salt doing the job. has anyone in this thread skipped the carbs your aware of?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do u believe its just the sodium or is it that small load of carbs and salt doing the job. has anyone in this thread skipped the carbs your aware of?
Food + blood pumps are essential to maximum fullness and vascularity imo. The last part with the candy is essential as well!!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used marshmellows instead of candy and works just as well. Candy gives me a tummy ache and I felt like I could've kept lifting. I love the carb overload.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just got some hemavol in... gathering my box of nerds and cup o soups!!!

awe yea!!! :thumbsup:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used marshmellows instead of candy and works just as well. Candy gives me a tummy ache and I felt like I could've kept lifting. I love the carb overload.
Awesome man, glad you enjoyed !! There are many variables you can change around!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmm....might have to give this a go as the summer ends and before it's all out bulk

with a pump like people are saying i'm sure pushing some compete into the muscles at that time would be amazing

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm....might have to give this a go as the summer ends and before it's all out bulk

with a pump like people are saying i'm sure pushing some compete into the muscles at that time would be amazing
I do 2 scoops compete pre and 1 intra :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yuk.. Bulk bcaas lol
haha no no bulk bcaa's, i made that mistake before.....i have a tub of recoverpro, half tub of recoverpro, and a tub of those bcaas from athletic xtreme.....i think mixing them in with something a bit more complete in terms of intra workout like compete will just make everything that much better

as i stated in another thread, i got a free jug of size on max....i think the size on and compete together will be a really amazing intra workout drink to aid in adding some good weight, probably start that in october

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
haha no no bulk bcaa's, i made that mistake before.....i have a tub of recoverpro, half tub of recoverpro, and a tub of those bcaas from athletic xtreme.....i think mixing them in with something a bit more complete in terms of intra workout like compete will just make everything that much better

as i stated in another thread, i got a free jug of size on max....i think the size on and compete together will be a really amazing intra workout drink to aid in adding some good weight, probably start that in october
I can't do bulk bcaa's I made that mistake as well haha. But maybe the Compete would overpower the taste?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't do bulk bcaa's I made that mistake as well haha. But maybe the Compete would overpower the taste?
Oh.. I mix bcaas with compete all the time.. actually EEAs but same shiat.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm thinking fruit punch compete mixed with some raspberry recoverpro and until i run out grape humapro....should be really solid even if i use smaller doses of each

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm thinking fruit punch compete mixed with some raspberry recoverpro and until i run out grape humapro....should be really solid even if i use smaller doses of each
Recoverpro is good shiat! :)

Mike