(did it with stuff on hand)

1 g Sea Salt
1 scoop Jacked Micro
1 cup juice (18g Carbs)
1 cup water
1 scoop bcaas
5 g creatine
1 pill astravar sample from TSN

Mind you I also had my preworkout meal 2 hours ago, (90 carbs)

Will post results

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can give the salt a try but the rest is just too much work!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I had the best pump of my life... No joke

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when you bringing x gels back? U owe me a bottle for giving you my secret :D
lol, not much of a secret if you post it on a public forum! We'll have to work on that part. :D Hopefully soon, I love ara.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, not much of a secret if you post it on a public forum! We'll have to work on that part. :D Hopefully soon, I love ara.
It was already released lol its not a secret!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OO nope.. i love my soup haha.

BTW, i got your PM the other day at work.. no clue wtf you were talking about lmao
Maybe I'll try it, I have a full tub of hemavol.

??? I'll look and see what I sent you. I remember trying to PM you like 2 months ago when we were talking bout my show, but your PM was full.

Good to see it at least provided a good chuckle though

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I'll try it, I have a full tub of hemavol.

??? I'll look and see what I sent you. I remember trying to PM you like 2 months ago when we were talking bout my show, but your PM was full.

Good to see it at least provided a good chuckle though
You have no idea how many stupid pms i get on a daily basis.

How tall are you?
What do you eat the entire time you diet?
How much cardio do you day for 16 weeks?
How many hours do you sleep?
How many cycles have you done?
Do you use creatine?

lmao.. non-stop! my box fills up on a daily basiss!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

How tall are you?
What do you eat the entire time you diet?
How much cardio do you day for 16 weeks?
How many hours do you sleep?
How many cycles have you done?
Do you use creatine?

Well don't be so tan & jacked then, lol. I figured it out, I was joking around. It was something we were talking about over 2 months ago. If the other messages were attached, probably would have made sense lol.

Btw, I'll be trying this concoction with WMS Friday ;-)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1. How tall are you?
2. What do you eat the entire time you diet?
3. How much cardio do you day for 16 weeks?
4. How many hours do you sleep?
5. How many cycles have you done?
6. Do you use creatine?

I have the solution for you Mike. Use answers like these:

1. The same as Sasquatch
2. Usually food but sometimes I like to switch it up with water and really small rock pebbles to help clear my intestines
3. 8 hours everyday since it becomes my job
4. Don't. Only take 1-2 hour power naps cause sleeping doesn't burn as many calories
5. I don't cycle during contest prep. I'm afraid of going over the handle bars and getting hurt
6. I mix it with crushed smarties and sniff it like coke. Give me an unparalleled burst of energy

Use answers like these and I'll guarantee you'll inbox will soon go dry and peace will ensue!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well don't be so tan & jacked then, lol. I figured it out, I was joking around. It was something we were talking about over 2 months ago. If the other messages were attached, probably would have made sense lol.

Btw, I'll be trying this concoction with WMS Friday ;-)

haha alright gotcha man.. prolly woulda helped to have those messages attached!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have the solution for you Mike. Use answers like these:

1. The same as Sasquatch
2. Usually food but sometimes I like to switch it up with water and really small rock pebbles to help clear my intestines
3. 8 hours everyday since it becomes my job
4. Don't. Only take 1-2 hour power naps cause sleeping doesn't burn as many calories
5. I don't cycle during contest prep. I'm afraid of going over the handle bars and getting hurt
6. I mix it with crushed smarties and sniff it like coke. Give me an unparalleled burst of energy

Use answers like these and I'll guarantee you'll inbox will soon go dry and peace will ensue!
HAHHAAHAHHAHAH FUKIN LOVE IT!

AvD

AvD

Awards
I cant wait to try this!!! Pretty upset I just came across it, I've gone through like 10 tubs of hemavol!!

I'm going to substitute the Canola for olive oil.

Quick questions...

Is Slin Sane v2 okay to use? It has 143mg of Na-RALA but it also has a few other ingredients.

Do you still use this protocol when using other stim based pre-workouts?

Very excited! I'll post results as soon as I buy some Lipton. I haven't ate Lipton Chicken Noodle since I was a kid. Should bring back memories lol.

AvD

AvD

Awards
Holy balls that's a lot of liquid, off to the gym with sweet tarts in hand.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant wait to try this!!! Pretty upset I just came across it, I've gone through like 10 tubs of hemavol!!

I'm going to substitute the Canola for olive oil.

Quick questions...

Is Slin Sane v2 okay to use? It has 143mg of Na-RALA but it also has a few other ingredients.

Do you still use this protocol when using other stim based pre-workouts?

Very excited! I'll post results as soon as I buy some Lipton. I haven't ate Lipton Chicken Noodle since I was a kid. Should bring back memories lol.
Hey bro.. its legit most people if not all love it! Slin sane is fine anything with a form of ala works wonders. Olive oil is fine as well i just prefer canola its cheaper haha.

I also use maximize intense with this stack that just makes it even better so you can use a stim! The lipton soup is for salt plus carbs. I buy saltine crackers and break.up 6 and add it to it also now! More sodium and carbs!

Looking forward to seeing how you like it!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy balls that's a lot of liquid, off to the gym with sweet tarts in hand.
Lmao sweet tarts are my fav! Its alot.. be prepared to be alot haha

AvD

AvD

Awards
Lmao sweet tarts are my fav! Its alot.. be prepared to be alot haha
Haha the sweet tarts had an odd side effect, at the very back of my jaw bone I experienced weird shooting pains (not too bad but just a weird uncomfortable feeling).

Anyway, I trained delts. As far as effect go, fullness and pump was definitely there, vascularity was good but not great. What I noticed the most was the fullness in my muscles.

My food intake for that day was pretty poor in regards to how much I ate. I like to eat 2-3 meals before I train (I only had one smaller meal).

I'll be trying this at least 5 more times. I need to heal up and see how things go with a larger muscle group.

Be back with more updates
:head:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha the sweet tarts had an odd side effect, at the very back of my jaw bone I experienced weird shooting pains (not too bad but just a weird uncomfortable feeling).

Anyway, I trained delts. As far as effect go, fullness and pump was definitely there, vascularity was good but not great. What I noticed the most was the fullness in my muscles.

My food intake for that day was pretty poor in regards to how much I ate. I like to eat 2-3 meals before I train (I only had one smaller meal).

I'll be trying this at least 5 more times. I need to heal up and see how things go with a larger muscle group.

Be back with more updates :head:
Awesome man.. but sorry about the jaw pain! Its the fullness i care about most. Fullness makes me stronger.. vascularity just gets me attention haha

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man.. but sorry about the jaw pain! Its the fullness i care about most. Fullness makes me stronger.. vascularity just gets me attention haha
You're too modest ;)

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
Since most pwo's are suggested to be taken on an empty stomach, just curious when you would dose maximize intense in all this?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since most pwo's are suggested to be taken on an empty stomach, just curious when you would dose maximize intense in all this?
I always take my maximize intense at the same time as my hemavol. I just mix em together so I don't have to drink two different things :)

Mike

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
I always take my maximize intense at the same time as my hemavol. I just mix em together so I don't have to drink two different things :)

Mike
Thanks. That's what I do now, just didn't know if the soup would make the maximize intense any less effective. I love the hemavol/MI combo pre-workout! Just stocked up on the hemavol/compete deal from another site, excited to try this little protocol.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. That's what I do now, just didn't know if the soup would make the maximize intense any less effective. I love the hemavol/MI combo pre-workout! Just stocked up on the hemavol/compete deal from another site, excited to try this little protocol.
No issues bro, will work either way!

Best of luck, let me know how it goes!

Mike

alfredm005

Awards
Im gonna start this on monday, picked up about a year supply of hemavol. Ill be using slinsane for the na-R-ALA. It has 143mg, should i use 1 or 2 caps?

Thank you
Alfred

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im gonna start this on monday, picked up about a year supply of hemavol. Ill be using slinsane for the na-R-ALA. It has 143mg, should i use 1 or 2 caps?

Thank you
Alfred
If its 143 per cap which I believe it is, 1 cap should be fine. I truly find the sale most valuable. Keep me updated bro!

Mike

alfredm005

Awards
I appreciate your response bro. thats a great deal with the Hemavol/Compete. Compete has been a staple, really like the hydration aspect. Been using Hemavol for a bit, but never really felt the "pump", whether using hemavol, bulk ingredients, or any other product. Im hoping this will do the trick so i can see what everyone gets excited about

Thank you sir!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate your response bro. thats a great deal with the Hemavol/Compete. Compete has been a staple, really like the hydration aspect. Been using Hemavol for a bit, but never really felt the "pump", whether using hemavol, bulk ingredients, or any other product. Im hoping this will do the trick so i can see what everyone gets excited about

Thank you sir!
Anytime man.. enjoy the salt :)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
giving this awesome thread a bump, trying this out today on shoulders/arms .... oh boy :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
giving this awesome thread a bump, trying this out today on shoulders/arms .... oh boy :D

Sweet man! You will love!! Just make sure you stay hydrated well the rest of the day, some extra water maybe to help flush out that sodium :)

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tried it 3 times, it was some massive amounts o pump. i would never do this on a legs day. unless i want elephant leg type pump:D
Awesome man!! The fullness is unreal! Try adding potassium nitrate into the mix haha