Criticalbench I-Force Nutrition Hemavol Watermelon Review!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

+

REVIEW BY CRITICALBENCH

I just received my I-Force Nutrition Hemavol Watermelon samples from headquarters to test out! I used it today, about 2 hours ago before my tricep and shoulder workout! I took it 30 minutes pre-workout. Here were my initial thoughts with 2 scoops and 16oz water,

Mixability: Mixes fine, no issues at all although I always swirl the water around when I get towards the end to make sure I don't miss anything; flavor is not grainy at all.

Smell: The powder alone really doesn't have a strong smell. I always thought the lemon did, I could smell it right when I open it, but this wasn't like that. Even when mixed, it didn't have a strong smell which personally, I prefer.

Taste: Taste was AMAZING, not lying. Just like the lemon version was awesome, this is even better IMO. The flavor is nothing like watermelon xtend, far different. Much lighter and sweet, but not overwhelming. If someone didn't tell me the flavor, I don't think I would think watermelon first. I taste the watermelon, but it doesn't stand out as the only flavor. I can't quite grasp what I taste, but there is something else there as well, something good that gives it an extra kick!

Effectiveness: Need I say more! It works just as good as the previous version! There were no updates made, nothing was taken away. It's the exact same formula!

OVERALL: Must try IMO, def will be worth the money as most people who already tried hemavol know!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
where's mine at? can i live too? love me some Hemavol, especially "WATERMELON":05:

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
good call on this mike.....i got mine today!

Taste:
this stuff is awesome, and for a couple different reasons.....the flavor is going to be called "Watermelon Cooler" and i think the name fits just right. has a very light, refreshing flavor, unlike any other watermelon flavored supp ive tried. most taste like jolly ranchers, but this is just.....different :p as mike said, if i wasnt told the flavor was watermelon, i probably wouldnt have guessed that. has a slight watermelony aftertaste.....i have a feeling people are really going to like this one :D

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
can't wait for this to get released so I can give it a shot =]

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome review mike! this stuff starts out tasting like a sweet fruit drink, and then BAM you get a nice hit of watermelon at the end. I could see drinking this stuff in place of Crystal Lite at home :D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome review mike! this stuff starts out tasting like a sweet fruit drink, and then BAM you get a nice hit of watermelon at the end. I could see drinking this stuff in place of Crystal Lite at home :D
Haha you would be walking around pumped with veins busting out of your arms 24/7!

Nice review mike!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh....wait.........so you didnt want me to do this with the samples you sent me?
I did it with the berry haha. I was to antsy to wait to try and taste it, I drank it post workout haha. I don't want to post up a review yet, since there may still be some tweeking with that flavoring.

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did it with the berry haha. I was to antsy to wait to try and taste it, I drank it post workout haha. I don't want to post up a review yet, since there may still be some tweeking with that flavoring.

Mike

correct. the flavor was "good" but not amazing...and all HemaVol flavors just have to be amazing :)

I am working very hard at trying to get out manufacturer to keep pace with me and get everything we need made up/flavored ASAP but it is proving to be a challenging task. Hopefully we have all the new flavors and products out soon!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
correct. the flavor was "good" but not amazing...and all HemaVol flavors just have to be amazing :)

I am working very hard at trying to get out manufacturer to keep pace with me and get everything we need made up/flavored ASAP but it is proving to be a challenging task. Hopefully we have all the new flavors and products out soon!
The berry shouldn't need all to much tweeking, it wasn't that bad! Not far from perfect imo! :p

Mike

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just realized I had half dosed my hemavol so far until tonight!! holy ****s my lats were totally hanging (compared to mine usually) tonight after BACK, im in love... pssst just dont tell me girlfriend haha

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just realized I had half dosed my hemavol so far until tonight!! holy ****s my lats were totally hanging (compared to mine usually) tonight after BACK, im in love... pssst just dont tell me girlfriend haha
How were you half dosing it, only using 1 scoop?

Mike

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yup only 1 scoop... so not completely half dose, just the lower suggested dose, bu had it stacked with 1 scoop maximize :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup only 1 scoop... so not completely half dose, just the lower suggested dose, bu had it stacked with 1 scoop maximize :)
I always do just 1 and 1. I prefer the pills though! So 5 of em! :p

GHO5T

Awards
super stoked for the watermelon flavor to release....

1/2 scoop lemon + 1/2 scoop watermelon = more win?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
super stoked for the watermelon flavor to release....

1/2 scoop lemon + 1/2 scoop watermelon = more win?
You think lemon-watermelon would be good? Doesn't sound to tasty to me, but who knows!

Mike