Creatine mixed with zma

mark houlihan

Awards
Hi all I work the night shift and work out for two hours after work then go home and sleep through the day but recently I started to take myoswell creatine and zma 6 caps of creatine before workout and 3 after with 3 caps of zma xtreme but I've not been able to sleep hardly at all eyes are closing but it's like I'm buzzing a bit is this normal any help or suggestion would be appreciated

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Hi all I work the night shift and work out for two hours after work then go home and sleep through the day but recently I started to take myoswell creatine and zma 6 caps of creatine before workout and 3 after with 3 caps of zma xtreme but I've not been able to sleep hardly at all eyes are closing but it's like I'm buzzing a bit is this normal any help or suggestion would be appreciated
Are you using a pre workout?
Do you eat post workout?
Is there any caffeine or stims in anything you use prior to workout, including coffee?

If no to stims and pre workout. Then maybe you need to try a sleep aid to help wind you down. If yes it may be one if those keeping you up.

I highly recommend a meal after you workout before you sleep.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine intake isn't going to stim you out. I've frequently mixed SNS magnesium creatine with ZMA and had no issues before bed. It's something in your food or stimulant intake i'd guess.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Creatine or ZMA should not cause any type of sleeplessness.

If you are having trouble, melatonin works wonders man. So cheap and gooooodnight, brother.

mark houlihan

Awards
Are you using a pre workout? Do you eat post workout? Is there any caffeine or stims in anything you use prior to workout, including coffee? If no to stims and pre workout. Then maybe you need to try a sleep aid to help wind you down. If yes it may be one if those keeping you up. I highly recommend a meal after you workout before you sleep.
thank you for your response I will try this cheers

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
look into Abyss by nimbus nutrition and lights out.. it winds you down and helps you get restfull sleep plus the lights out will help recovery beyond what the sleep will give u.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't waste money on Myoswell creatine. Just get some regular creatine mono. Googled that Myoswell creatine and saw the price. Absolutely redonkulous!.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Other then whats been said about stims and food, i like to use Lights Out to help me sleep. I currently am going to school and working, the stress alone to pass classes was keeping me up until I looked into this. good stuff.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Try some Lights Out like Veaderko said! Itll put you right out!