Is their such a thing as protein & creatine mixed supplements?

LiamGTR

LiamGTR

Awards
Hi,

I know this is a BB'ing forum, but I am guessing most of the members on here know their stuff when it comes to supplements so would rather come here than some boxing forum or what not.

What I am after is a protein supplement that also has a good amount of creatine in it aswell, I am quite a small lad for my weight so need to make up for it with power & energy, this is where I am hoping the creatine will help me, and also the protein for the obvious reason of repair...as I train 6 days a week.

I do know a small amount about supplements but please feel free to educate me, and if atall possible...even recommend me a 2+kg tub I could buy!

Thanks for reading, Liam.

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
Muscle-Tech's Nitro Tech is another. I would recommend taking them seperately as protein and creatine taste awful together. I would take creatine (5g) pre workout. Protein (50g) post workout.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Just put creatine mono in w/e protein you choose. You won't taste it.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
a bit off topic here but...

if you're skinny and working out 6x per week, you're overtraining, and no pill will offset that.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
a bit off topic here but...

if you're skinny and working out 6x per week, you're overtraining, and no pill will offset that.
Exactly what I was going to say. I would back that off to 4 days if i were you. 6x per week at 74lbs is just too much.

cyto-gainer looks pretty good, and I was going to say Muscle Milk as well. I absolutely love that stuff for putting on quality mass.