Crashed E2. How long until restored?

Spookybro

Awards
I finished my cycle of test E.
Two weeks after last pin i started PCT of Clomid and Nolva.
I also immediately starting taking Aromasin 25mg daily for 10 days right when I started pct because it raises natural T levels.

Now I have 0 libido and 0 sex drive.
Aromasin 25mg for 10 days just destroyed my sex life ... how long until I start to get my e2 back up and libido working? I cut out the aromasin arter those 10 days and still running my pct of course

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
did you get bloods or you’re just assuming you crushed your estrogen because of that libido issue?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also immediately starting taking Aromasin 25mg daily for 10 days right when I started pct because it raises natural T levels.
To state what shouldve been obvious: the studies which demonstrate this have been done on men with normal, healthily functioning nutsacks. Your hPTA is not "normal" at the end of a test cycle.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it is redundant to take aromasin alongside serms, firstly because at the beginning you dont have a whole lot of test and secondly because serms block the estro's negative feedback loop anyway.

Now, using aromasin to drive estrogen to the lower end after stopping serms as they are leaving your system might be a good idea to prevent estrogen's negative feedback loop from crashing your gnrh as serms leave your body, especially aromasin as there is no estro rebound.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aaaaand thats why you don't use AI during pct. Just be patient, take serms, take cold shower once a day, a bit of Zinc, train hard, eat more eggs and you'll bounce back fairly quickly.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aaaaand thats why you don't use AI during pct. Just be patient, take serms, take cold shower once a day, a bit of Zinc, train hard, eat more eggs and you'll bounce back fairly quickly.
its not that you shouldnt use them... its that you shouldnt use them until a few weeks after the Serm is initiated. at this point the body should be cranking out some test and its perfectly acceptable to to expect some aromatization. like cro said above, it can help the estrogen rebound that can occur as the serms are ended or even tapered down.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
its not that you shouldnt use them... its that you shouldnt use them until a few weeks after the Serm is initiated. at this point the body should be cranking out some test and its perfectly acceptable to to expect some aromatization. like cro said above, it can help the estrogen rebound that can occur as the serms are ended or even tapered down.
yeah I always ran an AI 3 weeks into pct.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yaeh, you have a point, but from the verry start it's bad idea for many things

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is the cold shower for 😀?