Craig Titus is on Remaking Vince Neal?!?

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Howcome no one ever told me Craig Titus was on this show? He's his personal trainer. That's crazy
I'm pretty sure the show is quite old though

tattoopierced1

There is something on this Saturday night on one of the news shows like 20/20 or Primetime or something of that sort, that I believe is going to be on the recent Craig Titus ordeal...it said "two bodybuilders murder..." in the title thing. Set my DVR to record it.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Somebody fill me in on this ordeal thing please.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Check under News and such at the top of the main forum page. He and Kelly Ryan have been charged with murder.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lo I know you have ben out the loop...
Titus, and Kelly have been charged with murder, and were on the run when they got caught. Pinnacle has stricken them from all records, and all advertisments !!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The Vince Neil show is probably 6 months old or older. I didn't realize that was Titus when I saw it, but then I don't fantasize about pro BBers the way you guys do :run:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey even though you are a mod that was not necessary :rasp: :numbered:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
The Vince Neil show is probably 6 months old or older. I didn't realize that was Titus when I saw it, but then I don't fantasize about pro BBers the way you guys do :run:
Bump...very old. When I saw Titus walk in as Neil's P.T. I started to laugh. Hell, even Neil was crapping his pants a bit. That dude has some serious criminal problems now.

winsome90

winsome90

Awards
go to getbig.com for all the news that is criag titus's site

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i think it's actually over a year old and i brought it up cuz of the recent stuff, still cool that he was on somethin though that nonbodybuilders might watch