Just talked to a friend of Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Bumped into an old friend today at the gym. This guy is one of the nicest guys in the world, huge and strong too.

He was training with Nassser when that Flex article came out that Nasser suposedly wrote about training partners a few years back.

Anyways, he said he got a phone call from a friend of Kelly Ryan, and Titus the night before they were found. He had some intersting things to say...I will keep most off the board so he isn't incriminated at all, if interested I will answer an email though.

It makes me ashamed to be part of this industry sometimes.

On a side note I got to train with Nasser and my buddy one time, when he was getting ready for the 2001 "O"...wow, that dude is strong. Warmed up with 70lb dumbel (shoulder press) for 15 or so reps, imediatly after dumping them my buddy and I each handed him 130 DB's and he pounded them out for reps, while holding a conversation, like it was nothing.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Pfft...I use 130's as a warm up...for side laterals...

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
But you are a stud horse...

Also can ya guess what kind of car Nasser drives?

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
A tiny thrashed lil Ford Probe. I have no clue how he gets in that thing.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
A ford probe?! What, was the dealership out of chevettes?

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting, did he have to rip out the front seats like Hightower in Police Academy?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting, did he have to rip out the front seats like Hightower in Police Academy?
I'm picturing more of a Fred Flinstone setup- Ripped out the engine, cut holes in floor boards, and pedals with feet.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seem him in years, I do remeber grabbing beers with him post work out.

Dude was 12 weeks out and drinking a few after a hard workout. He said there were certain minerals in this specific beer he drank that were great for recovery. Classic.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
probably chromium. Dark beers like Guinness actually have nutritional value, but more than one and the cons will probably outweigh the pros.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
haha "while holding a conversation"

thats classic