craig titus cycles?

Iceman1414

Awards
I am hoping to get some interesting feedback on this. I was a big fan of craig titus when he was up and coming and competing. I am still up in the air on how I feel about whether he murdered Melissa James or not but that is besides the point. According to his biography when Titus graduated from high school, he was 5'6" and 140lbs. By the age of 21, he was 5'9" and 185lbs. With that said he was Not a natural mass monster. Now if I (for example) have similar genetics... At 24 200lbs wanted to get to his level of size and followed heavy mass routines... What cycles would I have to take? I know this is speculations since we dont know what he took but I dont think a few cycles of havoc would do the trick. Do you think he tampered with hgh back then? Was it 10 or 12 cycles of russian d-bol? More cycles? Less? Stacks? I appreciate all feedback and am interested in hearing responces on this. Thank ya'll

Iceman1414

Awards
I appreciate that link. I checked it out and it helps a lot to see his actual routine...very interesting. with that said I am still very interesting in what is gear cycles were like...I know this is speculation but it will still be interesting to see what ya'll think.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
probably no different then what most competitors use. high dose test, sometimes with tren or deca. some people like EQ. personaly if your trying to look like him focus less on what he took and focus more on how he dieted and how long it took him to build that physique. you could pump yourself with all the gear available but unless your dieting like a pro you wont look like one.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
probably no different then what most competitors use. high dose test, sometimes with tren or deca. some people like EQ. personaly if your trying to look like him focus less on what he took and focus more on how he dieted and how long it took him to build that physique. you could pump yourself with all the gear available but unless your dieting like a pro you wont look like one.
perfect, reps

Iceman1414

Awards
I am trying to figure out some goals for myself by asking this question...I have been lifting weights since I was 14 years old. That is about 10 years since I just turned 24 a few months ago. I have done nothing but body building workouts for those years including squats, deadlifts, and benches for my core movements. For those 10 years I have taken 1 whole month off each year broken up in 2 weeks off in the summer and 2 weeks off usually in december. Now when I broke my leg I had to take some time off and when I broke my foot ( a week and a half ago) I am taking off time since I am in a cast. But for the most part I have worked out when I was sick except for when I had the flew a couple of times. My point is I have spent close to 10 solid years in the iron game. My supplementatiion has been that of protein powder and glutimine, and cycled on and off of creatine. My supplements have been consistent for about 6 years. My food has been geared for weight gain though my body fat stays in the teens (because of genetics) with that said... I have taken 1 cycle of mass tabs and 1 cycle of havoc. I am looking to get to the next level. I weigh 200lbs at 5'10 and if Body building wasn't a part of my life I would probaby be about 165 lbs. Will gear need to become consistent in my life to have a build similiar to a craig titus? Or can someone look similar to a pro with just some cycles under his belt. I am not talking about competition day looks more so keeping a look of about 8 to 12 weeks out. I know ya'll have not seen me before and everybodys body is extremely different. Is gear always apart of a pros life? NEPHILIM666 said that pros use high doses test, sometimes with tren or deca. Could I see a actually table of this with dossages?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
my winter bulk. will be starting this mid december/ early january.

2g test 1-18
deca 400mg pw 1-10 ( for joints mainly )
tren ace 100mg ED 10-16
anadrol 1-5 100mg
a-dex .5mg ED 1-18

18-22 300mg test c per week.

23-33 150mg test prop ED + primo ace 100mg ED.
28-33 Tbol 60mg.

eating 7k cals a day 430g protein.

im not advising you to do this whatsoever. if you want to use test try 500mg ew for 10 weeks, to achieve a build like a pro u need to cycle on most of the year, if not cruise in between. if u ask me its not worth the heavy cycling unless you plan on competing, just wanting to look like titus doesnt justify androgen abuse. and yes i said it, abuse, the cycles i run are not considered moderate or safe.

Iceman1414

Awards
Your very informative and I appreciate your opinion man.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
my winter bulk. will be starting this mid december/ early january.

2g test 1-18
deca 400mg pw 1-10 ( for joints mainly )
tren ace 100mg ED 10-16
anadrol 1-5 100mg
a-dex .5mg ED 1-18

18-22 300mg test c per week.

23-33 150mg test prop ED + primo ace 100mg ED.
28-33 Tbol 60mg.

eating 7k cals a day 430g protein.

im not advising you to do this whatsoever. if you want to use test try 500mg ew for 10 weeks, to achieve a build like a pro u need to cycle on most of the year, if not cruise in between. if u ask me its not worth the heavy cycling unless you plan on competing, just wanting to look like titus doesnt justify androgen abuse. and yes i said it, abuse, the cycles i run are not considered moderate or safe.
Animal!! 33 weeks on cycle? wow, please post picks or log this. Id love to see how this turns out for you. Thats over half a year so im assuming your expecting a good 20-30 lbs off this??

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Imo, your not going to look like Titus at this point. He was competing by age 18 or 19 if I remember right. He was also very large at that point. The guys at his level do have good genetics. Add the drugs and they blow up even more so.

Iceman1414

Awards
I appreciate you opinion man but I still have some faith. Don Youngblood didn't even start working out till he was like 40 years old then he turned pro and even competed in the olympia (masters as well) genetically most men in my family put on their weight when they reach their 30's and are b/w 210 and 245 but before there 30's they are like 160 to 180 or so...This is cousins, brother, dad, and grandfathers on both sides

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Youngblood the one they called "arms" or whatever when he was a biker in the 70's? lol I may be wrong but that guy was genetically gifted. I think they did a video interview (by Palumbo) on M&D with him.

I'm not trying to discourage you so dont take it that way. Just calling it like I see it (which honestly doesnt mean jack over an internet forum).

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Btw a mass cycle would be something like 15-23 weeks. And include a base of test (1-2g's/week). That should be your basic starting point. Google "Gavin Kane's advanced cycling" for a more detailed outline of cycles.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
im probably going to get up to 280 on this, and will cuise on 500mg from this point on .

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im probably going to get up to 280 on this, and will cuise on 500mg from this point on .

cruise on 500mg??? a little crazy, but as long as u dont plan on having kids (or anymore kids) and ur on for life then it wont be a problem

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
A 5'10 and 200 lean your close to a great physique bro. Move to real aas and you will blow the f*ck up. You have a great base and with just some expirimentation with peptides in off periods Im sure you can make great gains and keep growing while cycling responsibly for the next little while. No need to run hardcore cycles at this point.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
He could still have kids. It just may not be as easy...

with use of HCG and HMG maybe....and i mean maybe.

heavy cycles are one thing....but heavy "cruising"? cruising is meant to help retain gains from "blasts"....but heavy cruising is just like running full cycles back to back to back etc.

competing is one thing and one would most likely have to do this....but the average gym rat should never do this.

neph this is no way a knock at u. just my 2 cents

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i have a little girl, me and my wife dont want anymore trust me lol. and yea i have no real choice because i want to do a show soon and want to be as freaky as possible.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i have a little girl, me and my wife dont want anymore trust me lol. and yea i have no real choice because i want to do a show soon and want to be as freaky as possible.

goodluck bro, wheres the show? any chance u'll post some pics?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
havent found the exact show yet but i want to compete towords my pro card and will wait for a good show to pop up. im going to bulk heavily for the next 30 weeks or so until i hit my target weight and bf%

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
havent found the exact show yet but i want to compete towords my pro card and will wait for a good show to pop up. im going to bulk heavily for the next 30 weeks or so until i hit my target weight and bf%

what are ur stats now?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
6 ft 263.8 Lbs this morning. 12% bodyfat. eating 5k cals a day going up to 7500 cals a day. protein from 400 to 500. currently taking

equipoise 600mg ew 1 week left
h-drol 100mg ed ( im impessed ) 2 weeks left
sust 300 ew cuising up until cycle

will start the cycle i had outlined in a month or so.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with use of HCG and HMG maybe....and i mean maybe.

heavy cycles are one thing....but heavy "cruising"? cruising is meant to help retain gains from "blasts"....but heavy cruising is just like running full cycles back to back to back etc.

competing is one thing and one would most likely have to do this....but the average gym rat should never do this.

neph this is no way a knock at u. just my 2 cents
I'm familiar with the term 'cruising' but thank you for the detailed explanation. :yawn:

You may not know it from the abstract ((click here for abstract), but these individuals fully recovered their ability to produce sperm.

I have much more btw...

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
As I mentioned on the thread in the OT section, I was friends with Craig and Kelly from years ago....Craig had an awesome look before he went away the first time, but it went downhill a little after that.

I know very little about what Craigs actual cycles were, but he and I talked at great length about his preferred chemicals....I know one year at the after party we talked for an hour about diuretics alone. I will say one thing about his use and leave it at that out of respect for our friendship....HE TOOK BOATLOADS.

I havent spoken to him or Kelly in over a year. I used to get letters from them all the time, and I even got a letter from Kellys lawyer prior to her sentencing asking me to write her a character letter to the judge.

holy

gerby

Awards
I love it when the pros include their supplement strategy in publication. According to titus, he used glutamine, multi-vitamins, and vitamin C. Craig is all natural, and Cutler gets ripped by using Hydroxycut Hardcore!! HAHA, if only.