lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1466116383.132971.jpg

Thank you CT labs. I love the extras and most of all the Venture Bar.

Thank you guys

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you Controlled Labs....will be test driving and post a review soon !!

Controlled Labs.JPG

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just Out of curiosity, did you guys get shipping confirmations when it was sent out? Just wondering.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Just Out of curiosity, did you guys get shipping confirmations when it was sent out? Just wondering.
I'm a member of MyUPS so I get notifications anytime someone sends me something through them.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a member of MyUPS so I get notifications anytime someone sends me something through them.
OK. I just thought about that today though,so I was wondering if anyone else got any confirmations.not a big deal, I'm sure it will arrive in due time

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Should be coming from NY

Attachments

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming that's the parent company

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad you all are gettin them in!!!!!

and yes, venture bar is with us as well :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
glad you all are gettin them in!!!!!

and yes, venture bar is with us as well :)
and its the only bar i eat- actually it was the only bar that i just ate lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Well my mailman sucks cause i dont have jack sh** in my box.
New Stanton is the sorting center by where I live, I still won't get it till tomorrow.

Probably leave a note for UPS guy cause my tracking said signature required.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These guys prob live closer, man. Check tomorrow!
Yeah, My luck probably is tomorrow. That's what Im afraid of, I work a 24 hour shift at the fire department, which means I have to eat my finger tips now that Ive chewed my finger nails off in anticipation!!! Lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to nominate AntM1564 because he seems to like the same type of profiles in pre's that I do, and I enjoy the OG White Flood (except for the taurine.... would rather have it post.) He has also brought attention to a couple of sales that I have either jumped on or had already taken advantage of. It's always nice to see someone appreciate the same thought process of supplementation.

If I do win, I would also like for you to give my tub away to another member. It is not that I am unappreciative of Controlled Labs, as I love the company, but as I said, I care very little for taurine in my pre, andit would be a long while before training phases change up for me to utilize it.
Thanks man. I had no idea about this. Sean sent me a PM stating I won WF. I did not even know about the thread. Thanks again boss.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. I had no idea about this. Sean sent me a PM stating I won WF. I did not even know about the thread. Thanks again boss.
No problem, bud. You are welcome. Enjoy all them GABA gains.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang ol, yeah, man.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did not get a notification, but I got my stuff quick!

Never heard of this will have to look into it.

look at you with the nicely laid out product line, kissing azz over there

lol
No sucking up here, just greatful for the hook up!

and its the only bar i eat- actually it was the only bar that i just ate lol
Who's kissing what ???

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Came home to a package, opened it and found this!

Attachments

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap! Those samples are sweet, and is that a box of venture bars that I am spying? Dang man, looks like CL is being pretty generous.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap! Those samples are sweet, and is that a box of venture bars that I am spying? Dang man, looks like CL is being pretty generous.
It was delicious.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can only imagine. Will be trying a sample of White Flood today though. I opted to give the tub to someone else, but I had a sample of it stashed, and this thread just put me in the mood. Might hit up a quest bar later tonight and pretend it is a venture bar so that I can celebrate "properly".

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yuck quest bars!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got mine! Will put up some reviews as I use the products. Thanks again!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
The pumps, oh lord the pumps!!! Lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Had a hard time getting tank top off and t shirt on arms felt so heavy and full after workout.
That's on the white flood right bro? It's freaking awesome when I tried it from the sample thread and definitely get that "fuller" effect and I felt t was a clean stim bro, pretty awesome ain't it

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Well here's the thing, it was a combination of the White Pipes and Green Magnitude because right before I was about to leave for the gym work called and told me I had to go in at fawking 2am so I didn't want to use White Flood because of the caffeine. Anyways half way through the workout they called and said I was off the hook, but goddamn did my arms pump during the workout. Still sore now and it's been an hour and a half since we left the gym.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well here's the thing, it was a combination of the White Pipes and Green Magnitude because right before I was about to leave for the gym work called and told me I had to go in at fawking 2am so I didn't want to use White Flood because of the caffeine. Anyways half way through the workout they called and said I was off the hook, but goddamn did my arms pump during the workout. Still sore now and it's been an hour and a half since we left the gym.
Damn right! Gotta love those days you consider paying someone to change your clothes for you after a workout

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just found out mine arrived today!! Oh, wait, IM AT WORK ALL FRICKEN NIGHT!!!!!! I wonder how White Flood will do if I take it before I play the father/son golf tournament tomorrow??!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Just found out mine arrived today!! Oh, wait, IM AT WORK ALL FRICKEN NIGHT!!!!!! I wonder how White Flood will do if I take it before I play the father/son golf tournament tomorrow??!!
You'll roll your cart and curl your caddy lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I just did half of a scoop with six ounces of water respectively following the label going to have a workout session in a few lower body push pull then bed will update if i dont fall asleep on the leg press .